SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Morning Ladies

Hey DaDa, *SunRay* ((( Waving)))

Happy Monday!

Hey Philly and the rest of the Yardies! :unsure: where did everybody go????

Kanye knows who to mess with. You think he could have done that to one of US... NOT!

Hey SunRay how was that late night curry chicken :D

You know what that is a good question and I agree he would not have dared! I feel bad for that girl and I like her music too. But he is once again the topic of the day so it seems that he has accomplished his goal again for being @sshole of the day!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK I found it Hot Mess Kanye is!

THIS IS WHY I LIKE BEYONCE YOU GO BEY! :thumbs::thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Ladies

Hey DaDa, *SunRay* ((( Waving)))

Happy Monday!

Hey Philly and the rest of the Yardies! :unsure: where did everybody go????

Kanye knows who to mess with. You think he could have done that to one of US... NOT!

Hey SunRay how was that late night curry chicken :D

You know what that is a good question and I agree he would not have dared! I feel bad for that girl and I like her music too. But he is once again the topic of the day so it seems that he has accomplished his goal again for being @sshole of the day!

Girl, I didn't cook anything. I was too damn tired. lol I seasoned some chicken yesterday to make tonight. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

THIS IS WHY I LIKE BEYONCE YOU GO BEY! :thumbs::thumbs:

Yes that's whats up see Beyonce knew that was definitely needed Humility should be the word of the day at these awards shows!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
bye everyone! have a sexy weekend!

i love you DaDa...and jawi too!

Eeeehhhnnnn...tell your husband to stand up in it this time...burn off some of that dyam energy.

damn that's my favorite line.

kikikiki...I can just tell that he isn't knocking the bottom out. She is too dyam hyper...probably up making sandwiches and stuff right after. I'm like Quana...move and let me sleep...love you baby same wey...but move. LMAO

sandwiches??? mi usually make one whole big meal, then mi do some laundry, pack lunches for the next day, hop on the treadmill for a few miles, and then watch a few episodes of spongebob before mi call it a night...

take yuh big ole stanky butts to sleep if yuh want tuh, i ain't mad at yuh...

The MJ Tribute ( partial) trying to find the whole set)

Dada I think Janet was extremely emotional but she brought it!

girl did you see Jermaine I've got one word FEVA LOL

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
yeah i know what u mean irie..

i always give hints or looks "am i the only one in here?" "or "HI TAYLOR" she is 12 and roger is right, she should know better.. i cringe to think when he's gonna have to say something to her but i know he will.. one day about SOMETHING.. he is her stepfather..

i can totally see myself going in the direction of my kids vs our kids.. his kids are our kids but sometimes my actions say my kids are MY kids.. its so easy to do, but i have to watch it..

what do you mean here? mi no undastand..

meaning forgetting to consult him or at least talk w/ him bout certain things to do w/ the girls.. he should have a say in what goes on now.. places they go.. so on..

ok, gotcha..

i fell ur pain all too well...

FEEL

ooohh!! nice one! would have been better if Dada caught my error...

Hey finesse, and LAWNY

Where did everyone go? Lawny your son is so handsome!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
bye everyone! have a sexy weekend!

i love you DaDa...and jawi too!

Eeeehhhnnnn...tell your husband to stand up in it this time...burn off some of that dyam energy.

damn that's my favorite line.

kikikiki...I can just tell that he isn't knocking the bottom out. She is too dyam hyper...probably up making sandwiches and stuff right after. I'm like Quana...move and let me sleep...love you baby same wey...but move. LMAO

okay?? my girl chat bout energy aftawards.. nuh sah.. thats the WORST time b4 i gotta go to work!id rather yo rass wake me up bout 2am so i can at least have a couple hrs recovery time..

girl I was thinkin the same thing....but I aint wanna say her man aint puttin it down like he should.....it might keep her butt quiet on here...lol

me? quiet? mi no care wha oonu say bout mi.....mi neva shet up....

Russel Brand/ Brittany Spears commercial too cute!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Okay ladies I have to bid farewell for a while. It seems my husband is upset about the amount of time I am spending on VJ and FB. He told me that it seems I married the computer instead of him. I thought he was playing at first...then he just asked me what I would do if the computer was broken because I didn't want to watch some stupid movie called Rat Race with him.

I can't get online at work either...so I don't know when I'll be able to check in again. Thanks for all the well wishes on our marriage...congrats to all those still waiting for something or another in this process. He will be going to NY to visit his sister soon...so I guess I will come on then....until then... :unsure::unsure:

Much love,

Jawi

WHA DI RASS IS DIS MI HEAR?????

first you here, then you gone, then you come back, now you gone again..

mi heart cyann tek it....soon as mi let you back inna mi heart, you gone break it and lef mi...

you nothing but a tease....cho!

Lady Gaga VMA Performance Paparazzi

I liker alot LOL

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline
Hey finesse, and LAWNY

Where did everyone go? Lawny your son is so handsome!

Thanks Philly; he has my HEART

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Dillon you came checking for your daily dose of Jermaine Feva LOL he soon come I'm finding the video now

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.