SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just popping in to ask a question. For the K-1 I need to take my honey to the SS office soon right? I thought I saw somewhere that it's better to go and get it than wait. Also, what do we need to bring in besides his passport? Do I need to do it asap or is 2 weeks ok to wait?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Evening Yardiest2316.giftwo days without Vitamin C andt2513.gifi'm weak and I got a sore throat!

I FEEL YOUR PAIN MY SINUSES ARE SO BAD ITS GOT MY HEAD AND THROAT HURTING AND I HAVE NO VOICE THE KIDS ARE LOVING IT LOL

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD MORNING

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok Mawnin 1luv

So I havent been back on since Saturday cause I was so pissed I got my RFE letter and Im like ok wat did I miss.....dese ppl done mixed me up wit someone....they say that in Oct. 2005 I was issued a P21 classification which is the spouse of a lawful permanent resident and I have not provided evidence of previous marriages and their subsequent termination. I was so mad because I thought I made an error and it was them.......I HAVE NEVER BEEN MARRIED. In 2005 I sent for a new green card......was given one with wrong info on it so I sent it back and they mailed me the correct one.....And wat has me more mad the A# they have listed in the top left box in the letter is not mine.....it clearly has the correct A# on my certificate of Naturalization....I didn't know wat to do so I called.....the customer service rep wasnt no help cause shes tellin me to send in wat they are requesting IM LIKE HOW IF I'VE NEVER BEEN MARRIED!....I said can you transfer me to an immigration officer....So Mr. Enriques comes on the phone and I explain to him that it doesnt say what to do if this is wrong information.....He said to write a letter explaining to them that this is not me, point out that the A# is not my old A# and send in any info I have to back that up. Also let them know that I have never been married etc. He was like they do mix up ppls info sometimes so let them know this is wat happened.....Do you guys think that this is all I have to do...I do not want another delay!

Ok so I have my Jamaica Passport that has a stamp with the correct A# I also have the paper that was sent with the correct Greencard that says the A# and the date is 6/13/06(the one I recieved after they made the mistake with the last one) and the Naturalization Certificate...im gonna make a copy and highlight the A#, plus im gonna write a letter.....wat else should I have or need IDK :help:

OK will catch up when I get back from work

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning :star:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What the heck Kanye do now?

He made a damn full of emself dats what he did. I think her name was Taylor and she won the best video awards and when she went on stage to say her thank you speech Kayne jumps on stage takes the mike and says that Beyonce really should have won. B looked so embarrassed and Taylor had no idea what just happened. She didn’t even finish her speech she was appalled. The crowed booed Kanye for the rest of the night which he deserved it but you know what I think he likes controversy. If he had a different opinion he could have saved it for later.

To me the guy who MC was the worst. Did you notice after each one of his jokes like Nat and Bunz sey you could hear crickets? He wasn’t funny at all and everything was so sexual. Lady Gaga I have no words for her she is soooo weird. The opening to Michael was all that. Janet did pretty good because I know that had to be difficult for her.

Evening Yardiest2316.giftwo days without Vitamin C andt2513.gifi'm weak and I got a sore throat!

I FEEL YOUR PAIN MY SINUSES ARE SO BAD ITS GOT MY HEAD AND THROAT HURTING AND I HAVE NO VOICE THE KIDS ARE LOVING IT LOL

Hey girl, you still under the weather, sorry to hear that did you get the Net Pot yet? LOL @ the kids

He made a damn full of emself dats what he did. I think her name was Taylor and she won the best video awards and when she went on stage to say her thank you speech Kayne jumps on stage takes the mike and says that Beyonce really should have won. B looked so embarrassed and Taylor had no idea what just happened. She didn’t even finish her speech she was appalled. The crowed booed Kanye for the rest of the night which he deserved it but you know what I think he likes controversy. If he had a different opinion he could have saved it for later.

To me the guy who MC was the worst. Did you notice after each one of his jokes like Nat and Bunz sey you could hear crickets? He wasn’t funny at all and everything was so sexual. Lady Gaga I have no words for her she is soooo weird. The opening to Michael was all that. Janet did pretty good because I know that had to be difficult for her.

Hey Dada I saw it this morning I have yet to go back and watch the rest of the awards show tonight I didn't want to miss the opener which was hot! Kanye is nothing but Ego and his antics will get the best of him! Jesus take the wheel poor Taylor Swift did you see her face Clutch the pearls! That was priceless but he was not right at all and whatever he is looking for publicity, or just plain attention he needs to go sit his @ss down somewhere and let that girl have her shine! What goes around.......

Ok I love me some Lady Gaga but my coworker is telling me bout her performance and how she sounded great but looked a hot mess and what was up with the interpretational foolnish LOL. I'm gonna find the videos soon come

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

lol my voice is so rusty my2 my kids are really scared though cause thats means no warningsm1325.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Ok Mawnin 1luv

So I havent been back on since Saturday cause I was so pissed I got my RFE letter and Im like ok wat did I miss.....dese ppl done mixed me up wit someone....they say that in Oct. 2005 I was issued a P21 classification which is the spouse of a lawful permanent resident and I have not provided evidence of previous marriages and their subsequent termination. I was so mad because I thought I made an error and it was them.......I HAVE NEVER BEEN MARRIED. In 2005 I sent for a new green card......was given one with wrong info on it so I sent it back and they mailed me the correct one.....And wat has me more mad the A# they have listed in the top left box in the letter is not mine.....it clearly has the correct A# on my certificate of Naturalization....I didn't know wat to do so I called.....the customer service rep wasnt no help cause shes tellin me to send in wat they are requesting IM LIKE HOW IF I'VE NEVER BEEN MARRIED!....I said can you transfer me to an immigration officer....So Mr. Enriques comes on the phone and I explain to him that it doesnt say what to do if this is wrong information.....He said to write a letter explaining to them that this is not me, point out that the A# is not my old A# and send in any info I have to back that up. Also let them know that I have never been married etc. He was like they do mix up ppls info sometimes so let them know this is wat happened.....Do you guys think that this is all I have to do...I do not want another delay!

Ok so I have my Jamaica Passport that has a stamp with the correct A# I also have the paper that was sent with the correct Greencard that says the A# and the date is 6/13/06(the one I recieved after they made the mistake with the last one) and the Naturalization Certificate...im gonna make a copy and highlight the A#, plus im gonna write a letter.....wat else should I have or need IDK :help:

Oh sweetie, I am sorry to hear that but you know this can be corrected because you have the documentation that this is not your identity and you can back it up. I would do exactly as they say and send in all of your proof you have GC , Passport with your correct A# and any other identification that will refute this RFE. I know this is royal pain in the @ss but this can be fixed. Have faith Sis and just get the ball rolling and send in the necessary info ASAP :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

OK I found it Hot Mess Kanye is!

****ROC VSC****

Morning Ladies

Hey DaDa, *SunRay* ((( Waving)))

Happy Monday!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Ladies

Hey DaDa, *SunRay* ((( Waving)))

Happy Monday!

Hey Philly and the rest of the Yardies! :unsure: where did everybody go????

Kanye knows who to mess with. You think he could have done that to one of US... NOT!

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Ok Mawnin 1luv

Hayms I think what you have is sufficient you can also write a notarized letter saying you have never been married (if you haven't done so already) that will eliminate any doubts about your marital status :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

Hey girl, you still under the weather, sorry to hear that did you get the Net Pot yet? LOL @ the kids

Hey Dada I saw it this morning I have yet to go back and watch the rest of the awards show tonight I didn't want to miss the opener which was hot! Kanye is nothing but Ego and his antics will get the best of him! Jesus take the wheel poor Taylor Swift did you see her face Clutch the pearls! That was priceless but he was not right at all and whatever he is looking for publicity, or just plain attention he needs to go sit his @ss down somewhere and let that girl have her shine! What goes around.......

Ok I love me some Lady Gaga but my coworker is telling me bout her performance and how she sounded great but looked a hot mess and what was up with the interpretational foolnish LOL. I'm gonna find the videos soon come

Philly i'm still under the weather but not so bad today though i have been drinking a lot of fluids and peeing like i'm pregnant(I AM NOT THOUGH :lol: ) What's a "NET POT"

Edited by MsSheka

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.