SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ive been thinking alot about being married because when I was younger I wanted the "American Dream". Now that I am older Im like shyt this is really going to happen!!! So I am not sure how to feel. Im a pretty organized person and like to plan my life with some spontenaity thrown in. This is actually one of the longest relationships Ive ever had. Trust Ive had plenty of them too. My friends are having a good laugh at my expense because I kept saying after I turned 30, "Im never getting married" lol I guess the cards dealt me a different hand. One of the good things about getting married at this stage is that one of my kids is grown and the other has 4 years to go before she is grown, so at least after this process is done Steve and I can focus on travelling and doing the things we want to do. I would have loved to have given him a child, but that is impossible. At times, its just so unbelievable.

MsTee I am glad I waited for 30 to get married. I was always so independent and with the "its all about me attitude", theres no way that I could have managed a husband and all of the things that come along with being married in my 20's. Hell, I still cant handle it, but I am a lot more patient and understanding now thanks to the power of God and this whole visa journey I know I can get through it a lot better now.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello Yardies, I am home all alone today. My hubby is helping some family members with some home renovations and my daughter is at my sisters house. Its just me and my fetus :help::crying::crying:

hey woman . congrats.you are having a baby or 2.lol.

Thanks Jakes, its only one I had a sonogram already lol. I was kinda hoping for two because twins run in my hubby's family strong. I would have just tied my tubes after that. I cant believe you are almost done with your pregnancy, it seems like just yesterday you told us.

yep. time is going fast until they start to lodge into my ribs then i am hoping time runs faster.So u are about 11 weeks now right?boy i am so glad i have past that stage.i am fired up and ready to get them out.

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

Yes 11 weeks and I cant wait till the next :sleepy::cry: trimester so I can get some energy back and stop feeling nauseaous all the time. :cry::clock::sleepy:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Yes 11 weeks and I cant wait till the next :sleepy::cry: trimester so I can get some energy back and stop feeling nauseaous all the time. :cry::clock::sleepy:

the only symptoms i had in the 1st trimester was the backpain and sore breast.

Timeline

Lovesponge i know how u feel about being tired though. I was unusually tired in my first trimester,so much that i was getting concerned. When i went for my six weeks ultrasound i finally knew why that was-TWINS!!! :o:sleepy::shocked::wow:

Timeline

Just wanted to come through quick and wish Nat well on her interview. I know we will soon hear you are approved!! I hope Steven gets his passport in time to travel back with you.

Hello to everyone else!!

Everything here is good. Just enjoying quality time with my honey.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just wanted to come through quick and wish Nat well on her interview. I know we will soon hear you are approved!! I hope Steven gets his passport in time to travel back with you.

Hello to everyone else!!

Everything here is good. Just enjoying quality time with my honey.

Its good to see ya!

yunno i was thinking along that line when she said she gonna have a sexy weekend

she want one good shub fi mek har open har mout and waan cry but cyaan cry

yes man, lol

Girl! WHAT??? YEAH!!!! That's what I'm talking bout! When you try to run and realize that you already reached the headboard long time...nothing left to do but ooman up and tek it. I'll take a funky wilderbeast mating weekend over a sexy one any day. LMAO

Yuh see it :devil:

:dance::dance::dance:JUST CHECKED MY EMAIL NOA2 CAME TODAY !! APPROVED !!!! :dance::dance::dance:

:dance: :dance: Congrats Heaven you are almost there! :dance: :dance:

I got my tickets to see Buju and Tanya Stephens Sunday :jest: I missed so many concerts (Beres, Beenie, Capleton, etc ) because of Damien :bonk:

That's whats up Shemmy I wonder are you at the concert right now :yes: We need a full detailed report tomorrow :thumbs:

I got my tickets to see Buju and Tanya Stephens Sunday :jest: I missed so many concerts (Beres, Beenie, Capleton, etc ) because of Damien :bonk:

Oh I am so excited about seeing BUJU! Louis ordered me a dress online... hope it fits. Long black, spagetti straps with red/yellow/green stripes down the front. I want it to get here already!!!

I'm liking this, wheres the pic :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Kids are mean! Tierra had gym today so wore sweats and a t-shirt... her t-shirt from church camp. And she said some kids laughed at her. Do parents not tell their kids it is not nice to make someone feel bad??

Last year she wore a dashiki dress to school... she thought she was HAWT SHYT! Kids laughed at her and she wont where it again. :(

My mom told me different was good and I don't remember my friends making fun of me!!!

Tell Tierra to tell dem damn kids dey juss jealous dey can’t rock the t-shirt like her and that their dad bought it for her. I would say man but they too little..

I can hear her now .... "your dad bought this for me..... man!" ... head shift, eyes rollin'

No girl she got to be ghetto wid it. She has to snap her fingers and move her head then say," Dat's why yuh daddy bought it for me he didn't want me wearing last years styles like you." Then turn around and switch away.. Yuh see it?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:OMG! I just said that to Tierra in my best "ghetto" voice... she looked at me like a had 3 heads!! "who told you that???" she said.. I said c'mon c'mon say it... she wouldn't :( hhahahaha

:rofl: :rofl:

dara

i've bein you're freind all this tyme and yoo gonna let a litle mispeling git in bitwen us???

Whoo Quana I'm gwaan punch yuh in yuh face!!!! Yuh so facety... Church gyal mi rass!!!! Yuh naa right!!!

I'm laughing so hard at you whooo let me look up airfare to DFW!!!!

Dada this has me cracking up~

****ROC VSC****

It took me all week to catch up on here since we had a long weekend.

Last Thursday we waited hours in the DMV so I could renew my DL & change my name & car title at the same time. Then we went to city college campus & I changed my name there too....then on to the bank & opened a joint account & a student account of his own....he feels special now since he's never technically had an account of his own. I asked him if he thought we could ever get that much accomplished in one day in JA & he said, "YA F#$%ING EEDIOT??" :lol::lol:

:rofl: Ells he ain't never lied trust mi I get an instant tick even thinking about all the drama I have gone through trying to hand my business a yaad :unsure::wacko::blink: I know Lehi is loving to be able to cut through that red tape and handle his biz nuh true :star:

****ROC VSC****

bye philly, missed u.. u will laugh up a storm this weekend catching up

bye mrs tee

i need a jamaica dress, shirt, hat , earring or something LOL

girl I missed yall too I was so busy Friday it wasn't no joke! Jamaican Housewives DWL and yes every time I enter Jermaine will play yo give the viewing audience FEVA LOL

we gonna find yuh some items so yuh can fully represent nuh worry yuhself :star:

i thought they canceled buju's concerts??? i guess not all of them huh?

Nope just announced last week he was going back on the road. Sad news - Queen Ifrica and Tony Rebel dropped out of the lineup but they are coming back in November. Can't wait to party with Rastas :dance:

okay.. let me check ticketmaster.. he was supposed to be here in oct..

me too that is gonna be such a hot show!

:dance::dance::dance:JUST CHECKED MY EMAIL NOA2 CAME TODAY !! APPROVED !!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Congrats HS!!! Finally...woo-hoo!

Kids are mean! Tierra had gym today so wore sweats and a t-shirt... her t-shirt from church camp. And she said some kids laughed at her. Do parents not tell their kids it is not nice to make someone feel bad??

Last year she wore a dashiki dress to school... she thought she was HAWT SHYT! Kids laughed at her and she wont where it again. :(

My mom told me different was good and I don't remember my friends making fun of me!!!

Kids can be really mean...they are jealous of Tierra...she is a BEAUTIFUL girl...

Aw, thanks! Thats what I think too! I cannot tell her that too much though.. she will get a big head. :)

That is an understatement , yes she is so beautiful lil Diva!

man... I could even wear this with my belly :yes:

Empress.jpg

That is all mine, its so me mek mi go find it now LOL

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

EVENING EVERYONE.. HOPE ALL IS WELL..I JUST FINISHED STRAIGHTENING MY DAUGHTERS HAIR MY ARMS ARE TIRED

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

nice dress . By the hook are by the crook mi ago try get into mi smalls by next year. if mi haffi oil mi body from head to toe.MI NOT BUYING NO NEW CLOTHES AFTER THESE BABIES COME OUT!!!.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.