Timeline

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY. OFF TO WORK I GO

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi DaDa smiley-greet013.gif

What about ur son missing so many days of school?

Well, I plan to ask the teacher if she will send me with the lessons so he does not miss anything too important.

He went to a really good pre-school tho, and it seems most of the stuff they are learning he knows already :unsure:

We have a workbook they sent home to re-inforce the things they are teaching in kindergarten and I swear he did the same type of learning last year.

They say the kids need to be able to recognize and count to the # 30. He can already count to 100.

So at this point I think it is more important that he be able to spend time with my fiance' before he moves in with us.

2 weeks out of kindergarten is not going to hurt him as long as I work with him every day to keep his mind in it.

Besides I promised him I would not "get lost" again. (thats what he called my last trip to JA when I did not take him :( )

Ur school system is nice. If our kids miss 10 days in one semester they automatically fail the semester and you get fined. There not allowed to miss more than 5 days a semester or 15 days a year without it being medically related. They are really cracking down and the fines are hefty but its more for the parents that are just too lazy to send there kids to school I never got it how parents don’t send there kids to school shoot I wake them up early just to make sure they don’t miss it.

Like my friend for instance she kept her daughter out of school until the 2nd grade. Chat bout she home schooled her. No she didn’t and then when she finally went to school she had to repeat the 2nd grade. Guess she wasn’t meant to be a teacher.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Yardies, I am home all alone today. My hubby is helping some family members with some home renovations and my daughter is at my sisters house. Its just me and my fetus :help::crying::crying:

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey. Steven was still sleeping when I woke up, so here I am...

Man, these mosquitoes have REALLY welcomed me to Jamaica. I probably got at least 5 bites and haven't even been here 24 hours. The Off that I keep in Jamaica is in Negril. I forgot to tell Steven to bring it when he met me in Montego Bay.

We're at Hotel Glorianna, which I really like. I had their oxtail dinner last night. By far the best oxtail I've ever had. There's this restaurant right next to here.. Donna's I think. The lady who works there is quite feisty & opinionated, which made for an entertaining meal, but those prices were OUTRAGEOUS!!! A lunch portion of conch, soup, and a side of plantains came to $41 USD!!! Never again, esp when I could have excellent oxtail at the hotel for $10.

We'll prob have brunch at the Native before heading to Ocho Rios then Kingston. I've never been to Ocho Rios, so I just want to take some pictures.

--------------------

Why at the airport, we were all in line at immigration when this couple (prob in their 40s) pulls out a GIANT portable radio. The man goes "It's too quiet in here!" and starts playing some Bob Marley tunes. His wife kept telling him to turn it up. I was cracking up. So we're in there swaying to the music.... when an airport employee came & told him to turn it iff. A for effort, man. A for effort.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning Yardies! :star:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

hey all

morning

thanks for the encouragement. i know i can always come here to vent. it's funny that before i have all these life changing events, i was happy that things were the way they were and looking fwd to more like being a mother and more of being a wife.

when everything started to unfold,like the day i found out i was pregnant ,it felt surreal like i was living someone elses life.In the past my ideal lifestyle is to move somewhere in an apartment complex or in a remote area but with all the modern amenities and just chill.wake up whenever i want to and with whomever i want to,no strings. it seems that it was going to be just that when i became a flight attentant. I travelled wherever i want{not much though} and i liked the freedom.

Whenever i travelled,my best alone time is when i got off the plane and take a moment{if i have it} to go outside ,smoke a cigeratte and play neyo on my ipod,then go back inside the terminal.I was liking all of this even after i met jake.

shortly after we decided to get married,it was a happy time and i didn't feel no pressure.I guess because i was still living the life i wanted while preparing for a new experience.I am an odd duck, a loner if you will. i like doing unorthodox things and i hate normalcy.SO WHY THE HELL AM I MARRIED AND PREGNANT WITH TWINS!!!!!!

Well, i am a grown #### woman and i guess at some point family will be the most important thing to me.Earlier on i was never family-oriented.i couldn't care less about who is who.I saw everybody the same,except my younger brother-i promised to take care of him after our mother died. I guess what i am saying here is i have 2 very distinctive sides to my personality.I am a loner who wants to be alone on a mountain somewhere with no responsibility but the usual going to work and chilling and then there's the other side, the person who like being with a partner and growing even closer as time goes by{i hope so}.

I sometimes miss my past because it reflects 1 side of me.I try not to dwell and remind myself that it's not only me who have made different choices and changes in my life.Even if i go back things will never be the same and for us to evolve change will have to be the factor or the catylst{sp}.We can't evolve or grow without change.My past experiences, some special others crazy are a combination of events that hepled me to push fwd-that's where i should hope to go-fwd.

Well thanks again for reading.This is good i feel better when i express myself.sorry it took so long.

Timeline
Hey. Steven was still sleeping when I woke up, so here I am...

Man, these mosquitoes have REALLY welcomed me to Jamaica. I probably got at least 5 bites and haven't even been here 24 hours. The Off that I keep in Jamaica is in Negril. I forgot to tell Steven to bring it when he met me in Montego Bay.

We're at Hotel Glorianna, which I really like. I had their oxtail dinner last night. By far the best oxtail I've ever had. There's this restaurant right next to here.. Donna's I think. The lady who works there is quite feisty & opinionated, which made for an entertaining meal, but those prices were OUTRAGEOUS!!! A lunch portion of conch, soup, and a side of plantains came to $41 USD!!! Never again, esp when I could have excellent oxtail at the hotel for $10.

We'll prob have brunch at the Native before heading to Ocho Rios then Kingston. I've never been to Ocho Rios, so I just want to take some pictures.

--------------------

Why at the airport, we were all in line at immigration when this couple (prob in their 40s) pulls out a GIANT portable radio. The man goes "It's too quiet in here!" and starts playing some Bob Marley tunes. His wife kept telling him to turn it up. I was cracking up. So we're in there swaying to the music.... when an airport employee came & told him to turn it iff. A for effort, man. A for effort.

Nat you are already having an adventure lol.. Ive never been to Ocho or Kingston, so yes, take plenty of photos! Thanks and have fun!

Hello Yardies, I am home all alone today. My hubby is helping some family members with some home renovations and my daughter is at my sisters house. Its just me and my fetus :help::crying::crying:

Gurl you betta enjoy it because soon your house will be full! :)

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY. OFF TO WORK I GO

Have a good day at work!

Timeline
hey all

morning

thanks for the encouragement. i know i can always come here to vent. it's funny that before i have all these life changing events, i was happy that things were the way they were and looking fwd to more like being a mother and more of being a wife.

when everything started to unfold,like the day i found out i was pregnant ,it felt surreal like i was living someone elses life.In the past my ideal lifestyle is to move somewhere in an apartment complex or in a remote area but with all the modern amenities and just chill.wake up whenever i want to and with whomever i want to,no strings. it seems that it was going to be just that when i became a flight attentant. I travelled wherever i want{not much though} and i liked the freedom.

Whenever i travelled,my best alone time is when i got off the plane and take a moment{if i have it} to go outside ,smoke a cigeratte and play neyo on my ipod,then go back inside the terminal.I was liking all of this even after i met jake.

shortly after we decided to get married,it was a happy time and i didn't feel no pressure.I guess because i was still living the life i wanted while preparing for a new experience.I am an odd duck, a loner if you will. i like doing unorthodox things and i hate normalcy.SO WHY THE HELL AM I MARRIED AND PREGNANT WITH TWINS!!!!!!

Well, i am a grown #### woman and i guess at some point family will be the most important thing to me.Earlier on i was never family-oriented.i couldn't care less about who is who.I saw everybody the same,except my younger brother-i promised to take care of him after our mother died. I guess what i am saying here is i have 2 very distinctive sides to my personality.I am a loner who wants to be alone on a mountain somewhere with no responsibility but the usual going to work and chilling and then there's the other side, the person who like being with a partner and growing even closer as time goes by{i hope so}.

I sometimes miss my past because it reflects 1 side of me.I try not to dwell and remind myself that it's not only me who have made different choices and changes in my life.Even if i go back things will never be the same and for us to evolve change will have to be the factor or the catylst{sp}.We can't evolve or grow without change.My past experiences, some special others crazy are a combination of events that hepled me to push fwd-that's where i should hope to go-fwd.

Well thanks again for reading.This is good i feel better when i express myself.sorry it took so long.

Well I enjoyed reading it! I think its brave of you to be living a life you never saw for yourself. You will be a better person because of it!

Timeline

Ive been thinking alot about being married because when I was younger I wanted the "American Dream". Now that I am older Im like shyt this is really going to happen!!! So I am not sure how to feel. Im a pretty organized person and like to plan my life with some spontenaity thrown in. This is actually one of the longest relationships Ive ever had. Trust Ive had plenty of them too. My friends are having a good laugh at my expense because I kept saying after I turned 30, "Im never getting married" lol I guess the cards dealt me a different hand. One of the good things about getting married at this stage is that one of my kids is grown and the other has 4 years to go before she is grown, so at least after this process is done Steve and I can focus on travelling and doing the things we want to do. I would have loved to have given him a child, but that is impossible. At times, its just so unbelievable.

Timeline

hey woman . congrats.you are having a baby or 2.lol.

Timeline
Ive been thinking alot about being married because when I was younger I wanted the "American Dream". Now that I am older Im like shyt this is really going to happen!!! So I am not sure how to feel. Im a pretty organized person and like to plan my life with some spontenaity thrown in. This is actually one of the longest relationships Ive ever had. Trust Ive had plenty of them too. My friends are having a good laugh at my expense because I kept saying after I turned 30, "Im never getting married" lol I guess the cards dealt me a different hand. One of the good things about getting married at this stage is that one of my kids is grown and the other has 4 years to go before she is grown, so at least after this process is done Steve and I can focus on travelling and doing the things we want to do. I would have loved to have given him a child, but that is impossible. At times, its just so unbelievable.

well it's great that you are embracing what is to come and that you feel comfort in the fact that even though it didn't happen the age you thought it would,it's happening now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey woman . congrats.you are having a baby or 2.lol.

Thanks Jakes, its only one I had a sonogram already lol. I was kinda hoping for two because twins run in my hubby's family strong. I would have just tied my tubes after that. I cant believe you are almost done with your pregnancy, it seems like just yesterday you told us.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.