SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Disappointing, but 2nd in the country isn't bad. $600,000 is about $6,900 US.

Glad her project won. I voted quite a bit for that at NCB's website. Whenever the school gets those improvements, they can think of Tia.

Damn I could use that right now...

Wish I could sing. La la la la la.. Umm maybe not.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
philly i hope they snap out of this mess soon

maybe hubby need fi start do some activity wid dem

Girl its funny he was doing all kinds of stuff with them in the beginning and everything was Cris but when it hit the 90 day mark dem went wild and started to rebel. Just wont let them get the best of me, I don't play nice!

ok sis I'm gonna turn in and give Hubby some attention I see him trying to to watch some anime so I have to intercept with the quickness and rooks him :devil: so he will forget all about those darn shows haaaaa

Nite yall! I'll chat in the a.m. I have to wash my Mom's cat and she don't like water so I have to get out the sweater and football helmut so I don't get my eyes scratched out haaaa:luv:

Philly u a mess. I still can't get over the fact that you all bath cats. Mi neva heard of such a thing.

Timeline
Yes Bunz, I took my son to JA two years ago when he was three :bonk:

It was fun but SUPER hard dealing with him in the airports :wacko:

I am hoping this time will be better, he is better able to listen and understand these days :yes:

My honey is sooooooo excited.

Yes My2 I am going for 17 days actually, and hoping and praying that I can bring my honey home with me (L)

Congrats Thompson2B :thumbs:

17 Days!!! Damn JAP that's going to be nice. U go girl. From now on I take it you will only post happy post. No more sadness yuh here!!!

Timeline
seriously, these ppl are so lacklustre

the top 3 really stand out compared to these ppl, they can't even get the crowd excited

stachelle came out and and was like "HOW YUH FEELING?" ............................ crickets ......................... "I CAN'T HEAR YOU?".................................silence...............crickets

:rofl:

why am i seeing all of the back of lady danielle's bra? how dreadful! :blink:

Bunz u are too funny but I love your updates. Its like I'm watching the TV myself. Ur good girl.

Timeline
yep mstee, i'm about a hundred posts away from my 2nd heart

Princess yuh coming JA for 17 days!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! i'm so happy for you

Hey I got my first heart b4 u and Finese and now you both are passing me up. Who else is going to beat me Philly? Man I really don't post as much as I used to huh?

Timeline

Ugh Island Soul Videos just came on and you know all the videos are mainly by Jamaican artist. I tell you just stick a knife in me and turn it why all the torture and temptation???

Heavy Dee is singing he’s not Jamaican is he? Her chatting patwa and he’s trying to sing reggae but its not the same without the accent.

Timeline
LOL @ Stachelle & the crickets. Poor thing. Some dude made a joke at work today and no one laughed. He goes "I guess that wasn't funny." Poor thing to him too.

LMFAO!!! That is too funny and I can just picture the way you looked at him.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa galang a yuh bed!

yea heavy D is jamaican i beleive or at least of j'can parentage

hey thompson

ppl mi gawn a mi bed

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
hey all , i know u guys have been missing me ,being all depressed can't eat ,can't sleep. hollering out me name- NOT!!!. Here is an update anyways. hubby and i moved to a new city with a better school system.The process was long and very challenging. i am in an out of dr. offices and hospitals for multiple test and all that stuff,pretty routine but sometimes very overwhelming.

The boys are doing ok. i am 30 weeks and 2 days to be exact. i will be undergoing c-section because both of them are breech.Its been a busy time and even busier still. we are setting up the babies room and getting stuff together. I must say all of these changes have been very challenging to say the least. it tested our marriage and love and most of all my strength.I thought at some point that it was too much. moving,having babies and my life just changing so fast. i got scared and hubby and i have our days of bickering and fights. some due to hormones others due to stress. It getting better but it is very much a stressful time.

I was questioning everything. my love for hubby,being a wife and a mother. ALL of it.I reminisced quite alot about my past, just for some escape and i had feelings of regret at certain times.With the fights and the babies on the way, i was loosing a little of the joy that this moment in my life should bring.i even felt guilty because alot of people live for the day that they could experience what i have now. it really isn't that simple.

Like i said we are doing better.we talked and we both agree that it's hard but worth fighting for.well enough with the babbling. i just didn't want you all to get the impression that my experience was all a bed of roses.there is more trying times to come but i am just taking it a day or 2 at a time.

enough about me. you all know that i can't catch up so let me in on what's been going on.

Hey Jakesdwife (waving)..

Just wanted to let you know don’t feel guilty at all about your feelings. I think its common and especially with you having so many life changing events at one time it can be a little overwhelming. I was not at all excited about my pregnancy. When people heard I was having twins they were like “aww how special I wish that was me” and “your so lucky” blah blah blah but all I could think was well you take them then. Shoot when I found out I was having twins I nearly cried I was praying the examiner made a mistake. Then your right with twins you have more test and sonograms and dr appts it can be enuff to drive you mad. And then when they come ugh!!! It was very difficult for me when they came, I felt like a single mom. My husband worked nights and then during the day he slept. Umm ####### excuse me wake yuh azz up if I’m not sleeping neither should you. He tried to tell me I was off on maternity leave he was still working. Well u didn’t mind working when u made them so you shouldn’t mind working now. But in the end it all worked out and even though I complain they truly are a blessing. (sometimes)

Pat urself on the back for handling it one day at a time. I know its not easy but you sound like your doing a good job!!! :thumbs:

Girl u got ur ticket already.....wat if the interview is not between those 2 weeks?.....but enjoy yuhself anyhow :thumbs:

Well, all I can do is pray that the Embassy honors my request to have the interview the 2nd week on Nov. due to my pregnancy. I can't fly after November, so if they wanna see my face at that interview it has to happen then. If for any reason they make it later in that month I will do all I can to stay for it. But I can't fly after December 10th so I have to come home by then. Unno pray for me, please....

What about ur son missing so many days of school?

Timeline
thanks ladies.we do realize the impact the stress has had on our relationship and most of all we recognized that it's not good for the pregnancy so it's been ok for a couple of weeks now. i do feel that if we can get through this,however trying,there will be hope for the future..

As for me there's also a personal hurdle i have to get over-which is to stop living in the past.mind you it wasn't great in to begin with but it was alot less complicated.welcome to life.I did like being single most of the time without any other responsiblity but myself.yes it sound selfish but like i said right now it's sometimes help me to escape.Another minor one is having so many people over after the babies are born. Don't get me wrong i know i will need the help but i also know that i do not like alot of company at any given time.

I will have to suck it up and just deal with it until things return to normal.Another set of bittersweet moments to look fwd to.

Girl remember you don’t have to answer you door. Just let them knock and when they call u later like hey I came over today, just play stupid like “You did??” “Umph I must have been sleep.”

Timeline
DaDa galang a yuh bed!

yea heavy D is jamaican i beleive or at least of j'can parentage

hey thompson

ppl mi gawn a mi bed

I know gurl. I had to go to my kids football/cheerleading games from 8:30 a.m. till 4:30pm. I have too many kids and there ages are too far spread. So when I came home I crashed so now I’m wide awake. I am about to go galang ta mi bed and watch tv till it watches mi. But its quiet and dis gives me time ta read and post to catch up ta yuh.LOL

Timeline
Yes Bunz, I took my son to JA two years ago when he was three :bonk:

It was fun but SUPER hard dealing with him in the airports :wacko:

I am hoping this time will be better, he is better able to listen and understand these days :yes:

My honey is sooooooo excited.

Yes My2 I am going for 17 days actually, and hoping and praying that I can bring my honey home with me (L)

Congrats Thompson2B :thumbs:

Japrincess all the best on your trip in November. I hope you get an interview date then. All the best.

Thinking about airports. I am dreading it with a 19 month year old. We are going to JA for Christmas then NY then back home to Chicago. Fun times. I thinking it was easier when she was 3 months old and just slept most of the time. :wacko:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Hi DaDa smiley-greet013.gif

What about ur son missing so many days of school?

Well, I plan to ask the teacher if she will send me with the lessons so he does not miss anything too important.

He went to a really good pre-school tho, and it seems most of the stuff they are learning he knows already :unsure:

We have a workbook they sent home to re-inforce the things they are teaching in kindergarten and I swear he did the same type of learning last year.

They say the kids need to be able to recognize and count to the # 30. He can already count to 100.

So at this point I think it is more important that he be able to spend time with my fiance' before he moves in with us.

2 weeks out of kindergarten is not going to hurt him as long as I work with him every day to keep his mind in it.

Besides I promised him I would not "get lost" again. (thats what he called my last trip to JA when I did not take him :( )

Timeline
Japrincess all the best on your trip in November. I hope you get an interview date then. All the best.

Thinking about airports. I am dreading it with a 19 month year old. We are going to JA for Christmas then NY then back home to Chicago. Fun times. I thinking it was easier when she was 3 months old and just slept most of the time. :wacko:

Thanks for the well wished Belwin (F)

You should have seen it :rofl:

He was 38lbs. and I fooled myself into thinking I could strap him in one of the 40lb (capacity) umbrella strollers to contain him :bonk:

He just stood up and pulled me around the damn airport strapped to the other end of what amounted to a stroller leash :rofl::angry::rofl:

Edited by JAPrincess

Timeline

Japrincess I would ask the teacher because when a student misses 2 weeks or more we drop them. Then you might have to register him again but I don't think it should be a problem. Where I teach I know the Kindergarten students need to know at least 20 sight words. These days the kids just study so hard and don't get much recess only 15 minutes a day here in our town. Any way went into a rant. sorry .... Miss the old days when testing wasn't the main focus.

Oh my pulling you around with the stroller doesn't sound like a good time I can see it know LOL crazy. At least hubby will be with me and maybe I should get one of those hand leash things. She loves to run away and explore.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.