SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thanks ladies.we do realize the impact the stress has had on our relationship and most of all we recognized that it's not good for the pregnancy so it's been ok for a couple of weeks now. i do feel that if we can get through this,however trying,there will be hope for the future..

As for me there's also a personal hurdle i have to get over-which is to stop living in the past.mind you it wasn't great in to begin with but it was alot less complicated.welcome to life.I did like being single most of the time without any other responsiblity but myself.yes it sound selfish but like i said right now it's sometimes help me to escape.Another minor one is having so many people over after the babies are born. Don't get me wrong i know i will need the help but i also know that i do not like alot of company at any given time.

I will have to suck it up and just deal with it until things return to normal.Another set of bittersweet moments to look fwd to.

Boy are you echoing what a lot of us may be feeling, so thank you for the insight... I appreciate it...

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Hi Mrs P! Are you getting excited about the interview?

Hi Justicia! Are you enjoying life with hubby?

I always spell your name wrong im sorry J U S T U C I A

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am getting excited! And I see congrats for your interview dat soon come! I need to call and schedule his medical. The appt letter said 8-10 days before interview...but do u think they're that strict? Where is your sweetie getting his done at Are u going?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

I am getting excited! And I see congrats for your interview dat soon come! I need to call and schedule his medical. The appt letter said 8-10 days before interview...but do u think they're that strict? Where is your sweetie getting his done at Are u going?

No you can go ahead and do it. I just did it on friday. They made it for 9/28 @ 8:30 and we are doing it in MoBay. Thanks for the congrats. Unfortunately, I can't make it. :crying:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No you can go ahead and do it. I just did it on friday. They made it for 9/28 @ 8:30 and we are doing it in MoBay. Thanks for the congrats. Unfortunately, I can't make it. :crying:

Okay...I will go ahead and try to schedule it on Mon then...I bought my plane tix today...and I think we're going to stay at the Prestige (formally Sandhurst) in Kingston. I have never stayed or flown into Kingston in all the years I've been going to Jamaica, but several yardies have stayed there and gave good reviews, and they got good reviews online too! I will pray for a successful interview for you guys! (F)

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Okay...I will go ahead and try to schedule it on Mon then...I bought my plane tix today...and I think we're going to stay at the Prestige (formally Sandhurst) in Kingston. I have never stayed or flown into Kingston in all the years I've been going to Jamaica, but several yardies have stayed there and gave good reviews, and they got good reviews online too! I will pray for a successful interview for you guys! (F)

If i wouldve gone, we wouldve stayed in kingston too. i will pray for you too!!! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey all , i know u guys have been missing me ,being all depressed can't eat ,can't sleep. hollering out me name- NOT!!!. Here is an update anyways. hubby and i moved to a new city with a better school system.The process was long and very challenging. i am in an out of dr. offices and hospitals for multiple test and all that stuff,pretty routine but sometimes very overwhelming.

The boys are doing ok. i am 30 weeks and 2 days to be exact. i will be undergoing c-section because both of them are breech.Its been a busy time and even busier still. we are setting up the babies room and getting stuff together. I must say all of these changes have been very challenging to say the least. it tested our marriage and love and most of all my strength.I thought at some point that it was too much. moving,having babies and my life just changing so fast. i got scared and hubby and i have our days of bickering and fights. some due to hormones others due to stress. It getting better but it is very much a stressful time.

I was questioning everything. my love for hubby,being a wife and a mother. ALL of it.I reminisced quite alot about my past, just for some escape and i had feelings of regret at certain times.With the fights and the babies on the way, i was loosing a little of the joy that this moment in my life should bring.i even felt guilty because alot of people live for the day that they could experience what i have now. it really isn't that simple.

Like i said we are doing better.we talked and we both agree that it's hard but worth fighting for.well enough with the babbling. i just didn't want you all to get the impression that my experience was all a bed of roses.there is more trying times to come but i am just taking it a day or 2 at a time.

enough about me. you all know that i can't catch up so let me in on what's been going on.

Hi Jakes, wow we missed you. I am glad to hear the boys are doing fine, once you get them in you arms, I believe things will become a lot more clearer. What you are going through is just a part of the adjustment process, if you think about it in one year you have been through so many changes and continue to go through them. That alone can drive anyone crazy, I will pray for your family.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'll tell her, my2.

Also, it sucks that you don't feel well. Are you off today, so you can at least sleep?

-----------

Well, it's almost 7am. Time to get up & head to the airport. Bye everyone! Enjoy your Saturday.

HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD FLIGHT .. AND NO NAT NOT OFF TILL MONDAY

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
mawning sheka

my2 i hope you feel better soon

THANKS BUNZ

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
ok ONE LAST COMMENT, mi eye dem a shut :sleepy:

nadine performed on stage, can we say a hot mess

not entirely but she sounded like one of the contestants that got booted off

Dats a shame makes me look at how di hell she judging dese ppl and she nuh betta....bwoy :lol:

gOOD MORNING EVERYONE ... HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY.. I AM SO SICK MY THROAT ,MY HEAD AND STUFFY NOSE... UGGGGHHHH I HATE BEING SICK

Uggh My2 feel better I hate the feelin too......ummm is there a Yardie bug goin around...lol

THANKS

gOOD MORNING EVERYONE ... HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY.. I AM SO SICK MY THROAT ,MY HEAD AND STUFFY NOSE... UGGGGHHHH I HATE BEING SICK

I hope you get better soon!

THANK YOU

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Has anyone here registered or utilized this website for donations/gifts towards your honeymoon? Let me know what you think.

honeyfund

so in other words, is a website u can use to beg money to go on a honey moon?

Yes M'am.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

Hi Everyone:

Just wanted to thank EVERYONE for helping me along this journey. There were times when I thought I was losing it. I have a lot on my plate, but the love you guys have shown me being a "newbie" has helped tremendously. I am SO much better right now because of you. I am not stressed any longer. I know that Steve will represent us very well at the interview. I love him with all that I am. I will be asking him for a play by play so we can share the interview experience with you! So with that said.. Thank you all... now I can just have fun listening to your stories and chimming in from time to time without going nuts! I feel so wonderful being part of the Yardie family!!!! :)

Timeline
Hi Everyone:

Just wanted to thank EVERYONE for helping me along this journey. There were times when I thought I was losing it. I have a lot on my plate, but the love you guys have shown me being a "newbie" has helped tremendously. I am SO much better right now because of you. I am not stressed any longer. I know that Steve will represent us very well at the interview. I love him with all that I am. I will be asking him for a play by play so we can share the interview experience with you! So with that said.. Thank you all... now I can just have fun listening to your stories and chimming in from time to time without going nuts! I feel so wonderful being part of the Yardie family!!!! :)

MSTEE IM JUST SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Hi Everyone:

MSTEE IM JUST SO HAPPY FOR YOU

thank you gurl :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.