SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

WHere do you see how many posts you need to get the heart? I see how many posts I have .....

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse ya neva answa mi question di odda day bout how ya stay skinny!

mi neva see di questian. mi doan do nuttin....just genes...alla di ooman inna mi family tall and slim

mi is 5'10" 140 lbs.....height on mi side

di way mi eat and drink beer, mi should be one fat rass cow...

you're tall tooooooooooooooooooooo?!!!!!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

i'm taller than you though

girl i am jealous

wish i had those genes with my height

where do you shop for pants?

Only place I get can jeans that fit me is Old Navy. I fit into their longs so well.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
ur not alone dillon.. i have a feeling roger won't gain much either.. he still keeps his same good eating habits HEALTHY.. no fast food, cept for every once and a while.. no sodas, no sweets.. he tell me i need to eat better.. i said.. i thought i was?? i only eat what u cook.. him chat bout the after 10 eating and cakes and ice cream.. i was like.look bwoy.. mi eat when mi hungry han i can't treat myself once a week???, chat like i got the chocolate factory in my kitchen or sumting

i wish i could show u the pictures of him...before and after. i never thought he would gain weight either. and he does have pretty good eating habits....except for the fried chicken (cuz mi fried chicken is di bomb!). i think it is just about the amount of food he eats. he used to have to share a pot of food with many people...now it is just us...

we might join the ymca.....maybe

Thats what I want to do. The Y is the only Gym within a decent driving distance. Tierra and I went before Louis came but I cannot do the $75 a month at this time. They have a great kids room, 2 big pools, classes, track and a gym. We would all have something to do.

Joining is #1 on the "what we can do when we have more money" list! LOL

when my son is done with football, i may join. that way we all can go together. especially when my stepdaughter comes, she will love that...

Yeah Its really nice for a family thing! OUrs has Halloween parties and other community things.

I don't know if I could get Louis swimming though... he would have to wear a bathing cap :rofl: and I have NO IDEA where to find one to fit his dreads!!! Tierra said he needs one with flowers all over it! OMG!!

WHere do you see how many posts you need to get the heart? I see how many posts I have .....

click on one of those blue boxes underneath your avatar pic...underneath where it says platinum member

ahhh, thanks!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Finesse ya neva answa mi question di odda day bout how ya stay skinny!

mi neva see di questian. mi doan do nuttin....just genes...alla di ooman inna mi family tall and slim

mi is 5'10" 140 lbs.....height on mi side

di way mi eat and drink beer, mi should be one fat rass cow...

you're tall tooooooooooooooooooooo?!!!!!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

i'm taller than you though

girl i am jealous

wish i had those genes with my height

where do you shop for pants?

all over, most of my good fitting pants are form macys though

for jeans, i shop at old navy, their tall is actually a little TOO tall for me, which is rare

BunZ,

You ever being to Silver Seas or Hibiscus Lodge?

heard of silver seas

if the hibiscus lodge you're talking about is the on in ochi then yea i stayed there a couple yrs ago

nice, cozy setting

yep, thats the one i am talking about.. Good things or bad things about Silver Seas?

i don't remember it was so long ago

Ha.....Bunz....I just said Old Navy too. Their longs are perfect....34"....every once in a while I find a 36". Love that.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'm sure we have had this discussion on here before but what is the best way to send money to ja? we send money for hubby dawta via western union once a month and pay $11.99 to send it. there must be a better way.....

a friend told me Xoom.com and VMBS u can deposit the money directly into the acct

how many of your hubbys have gained weight since they been here?

i just forced hubby to go to the doctor for a physical....and i think he has developed some allergys too....and guess what? the doctor told him he was overweight and he needed to go on a diet...he came here weighing 185 and now weighs 210 :blush:

(sorry babes for puttin yuh biznez out there)

LOL...dat mean him short?

caught up now..poor kimmy and her BC issues, i wonder if roger have his kids' bC in tact..

i am a shorty and PROUD...

im w/ u finesse.. i'd rather do EVERYTHING on the internet..

is it possible to do a debit card of some sort and have that bank accnt only for child support?? well i guess that is too risky w/ OD fees..

poor me? poor di ediat mumma..

wah gwaan ppl

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
party0033.gif

only a few more posts...who ave fuckery to chat bout?

you are cracking me up.

Hi Lawny...I see you down there!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

Well....if a war unu want mek is start....

wah a gwaane rebels...mi miss unu

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
when you all book tickets do you book with the airline directly or do you use a site..

I check all the cheap sites like orbitz, travelocity, etc. Then, I usually go to the airline sites and book directly.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

gifts well, lets see mi bring

2 dozen roast breadfruit

8 pears

6 hardo bread

mi lost count pon di ackee

6 bags a sugar cane

a carry on full of spicy bun maybe (30)

lost count of the small bottle of rumcream and peanut punch

All 8 suitcases were overweight...thank God for my lastname...family deh everiweh!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.