SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay Lawny, spoke to a very nice woman medical scheduled for 9/28 @ 8:30!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy :dance:

Steven also dealt with Ms. Osborne. He thought she was very nice. He was not asked to pay any extra, either.

Bunz, what is irrated water?

DaDa, I was DYING laughing about the shoe comment. Made me picture that one clip of the reporter throwing a shoe at our former president, and how fast that man ducked! Which reminded me of some comedian who said "You may not like his policies, but I want that fool on my dodgeball team!"

DaDa, what does "Kick Rocks" mean?

I was waiting for y'all to answer Chiney's question on what "stand up in it" means, but no one ever did. :unsure:

DaDa, I agree that mstee gave us a tad too much info. But then again, we're all prone to over-sharing every now & then.

Congratulations, HeavenSent!!! :dance:

okay..ya'll are killing me now, imma call u, kk and chiney the 3 bliind mice LOL :innocent::innocent::innocent: .. go back and read a likkle. u can figure it out.. chiney did u????

:rofl::rofl: LAWD AVE MERCY PON Q..

PLEASEEE NO MATTA YUH CALL MI.DOAN MEK MI AN DI ONE KK IINA DI SAME CATEGORY..NO NO NO...NOOOO SAH..SHE IN A LEAGUE ALL HAR OWN AND DIDYAM DAWG

I was about to sey wow that was mean she put you in a leauge with KK. Now that was mean Q.... LOL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dillon. mi nuh knoa.. mi a surprise whenever mi walk tru di door..

what about u??

shemmy.. i fuhget to say hi back ta yuh?? how long ya got b4 u go home?? :devil:

Won't leave until 8 tonight...been here since 6:30 :wacko:

Timeline
:P

sorry chiney,wha dada seh.. if di show fit???? love ya da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm out ladies. Everyone have a good weekend. Be safe.

I am going dove hunting again Monday morning....may take the whole day off, haven't decided yet. I'll see you when I see you.

Later!

i pray oonu nuh hit nuttin.. :whistle: BYE JG HAVE FUN :rofl::rofl::bonk:

Hey Q!!!! Who's side yuh on here.. Now yuh betta duck cuz mi throwing de SHOE at u!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Kids are mean! Tierra had gym today so wore sweats and a t-shirt... her t-shirt from church camp. And she said some kids laughed at her. Do parents not tell their kids it is not nice to make someone feel bad??

Last year she wore a dashiki dress to school... she thought she was HAWT SHYT! Kids laughed at her and she wont where it again. :(

My mom told me different was good and I don't remember my friends making fun of me!!!

different is good, but a tough skin ya affi have if dat road ya choose, i remember LOTS of kids being made fun of AS well as myself..

im sorry she was hurt irie.. just let her know they just HATING!!

Oh I did! :thumbs:

I may be a little "cooky" different but I just tell Tierra that she doesn't have to be exactly like her friends. She has curly hair.. they all have straight... you know that kinds thing. I want her to embrace her differences... unique is OK!

That' good Irie...tell her to embrace her differences. My daugther is "weird" in a good way and very different than most kids. I love that about her.

Tierra is actually out in the driveway right now... singing! She thinks no one watches her..... but the neighbor stopped me in the store once to tell me how she loves to see Tierra having fun out there!

Weird is great! LOL My mom was always so proud of me for being weird! hahah

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Kids are mean! Tierra had gym today so wore sweats and a t-shirt... her t-shirt from church camp. And she said some kids laughed at her. Do parents not tell their kids it is not nice to make someone feel bad??

Last year she wore a dashiki dress to school... she thought she was HAWT SHYT! Kids laughed at her and she wont where it again. :(

My mom told me different was good and I don't remember my friends making fun of me!!!

Tell Tierra to tell dem damn kids dey juss jealous dey can’t rock the t-shirt like her and that their dad bought it for her. I would say man but they too little..

I can hear her now .... "your dad bought this for me..... man!" ... head shift, eyes rollin'

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
:P

sorry chiney,wha dada seh.. if di show fit???? love ya da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk:

Chiney yuh laffing too.... Cha!! Mi thought mi would neva say this but I like hotlegz betta dan u!!! (As I stick out my tongue)

dada u crazy...

tell har say YO daddy bought it for me.. :whistle: kidding!!

I'm not speaking to you....

Timeline
I got my tickets to see Buju and Tanya Stephens Sunday :jest: I missed so many concerts (Beres, Beenie, Capleton, etc ) because of Damien :bonk:

Oh I am so excited about seeing BUJU! Louis ordered me a dress online... hope it fits. Long black, spagetti straps with red/yellow/green stripes down the front. I want it to get here already!!!

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I got my tickets to see Buju and Tanya Stephens Sunday :jest: I missed so many concerts (Beres, Beenie, Capleton, etc ) because of Damien :bonk:

i thought they canceled buju's concerts??? i guess not all of them huh?

Timeline
Alright Peeps!! :help:

I need a place to stay in MoBay that has a 1 bedroom.

Like a room we can put my son to bed in :devil::whistle:

I might have airfare today!!! :dance:

Smiley-Praying.gif

I stayed at El Greco a while back. A friend that works at 1/2 moon suggested it to me. I like that place. You can take an elevator down to street level and cross the street to Dr's Cave Beach...

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lol Quana dont worry about it being "tricky" as teachers, we want the babies to be smart and versatile with their language and dilect.. its gonna be okay watch... She gonna shock you when she uses really big words!

oh no.. mi a substitute teach lang time.. education is first on my list, thats why i make sure the schools they attend teaches them on the next grade level..

i just don't see the point in having "ea", "ee","ie",AND "ei" words ALL on the same test? :blink: what about one family at a time or even one or two at a time?? yuh seemi??..

:thumbs: but so it go... we still ago bring home dat A..

Ahhhh I see your point... I have a good learning center game for that

Timeline

Tell Tierra to tell dem damn kids dey juss jealous dey can’t rock the t-shirt like her and that their dad bought it for her. I would say man but they too little..

I can hear her now .... "your dad bought this for me..... man!" ... head shift, eyes rollin'

No girl she got to be ghetto wid it. She has to snap her fingers and move her head then say," Dat's why yuh daddy bought it for me he didn't want me wearing last years styles like you." Then turn around and switch away.. Yuh see it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.