SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
how many of your hubbys have gained weight since they been here?

i just forced hubby to go to the doctor for a physical....and i think he has developed some allergys too....and guess what? the doctor told him he was overweight and he needed to go on a diet...he came here weighing 185 and now weighs 210 :blush:

(sorry babes for puttin yuh biznez out there)

mine has lost weight...must be all the good rooskin!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i just forced hubby to go to the doctor for a physical....and i think he has developed some allergys too....and guess what? the doctor told him he was overweight and he needed to go on a diet...he came here weighing 185 and now weighs 210 :blush:

Louis has gained weight! He claims I shrunk his pants in the dryer though! LOL

He was so skkkiiinnnnnnnny! He probably weighed about 140 when he got here and is now 150 or 155. I dont really know his weight but he went from a 29 inch waist to about a 32. I think its good but its all in his little pot belly!

You can see pics on my FB from St Lucia to now.. his cheeks have filled out.

Oh he would kill me! :devil::rofl::rofl:

i won't tell if you won't..

the dr asked him what kind of excercise he used to do in ja and he said swimming and the dr told him to go find an indoor pool

but that is a crock of ######.....it is because he now has a house full of food and can't resist but eat it all..

(please forgive me babes)

Louis WALKED everywhere. And it seems no matter where you walk in ST Lucia it is UP A MOUNTAIN! I lost 20 lbs in the time I was there. Here Louis doesnt get 1/2 the excersize he did. In 2 years I can see him lookin' like and old Maine farmer. Skinny body with a big ole pot belly. :rofl:

:angry: ..sorry i know u not talking bout me, but mi still felt the pain :crying::crying::rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

better get in the kitchen!!

first time me and hubby went back to ja....his friends and family were wild with excitement....they couldn't believe how he looked....everybody was telling me how they loved how i take care a him and how he look like a happy (fat) married man.....i was like :blush: mi no really do nuttin...

party0033.gif

Timeline
Dan g you ladies do talk a lot. I was missing for one day and now there is a whole new spread. I'm still trying to catch up form 16 and now where pon part 18 :wacko:

Anyway as far as Mrs H or whatever isn't that the same one that were we were concerned about cuz she admitted that her hubby admitted he used in the past? It was funny when I went on there to check out the link EVERYONE was ova der. I wonda why she never came on the yardie thread to chat.

Did you all notice the difference from the yardies and the odda folk. U all were apologizing and wishing her strength and the others were like oh well 3 yr ban next time give more details blah blah blah.

I apologized to Kathryn for speaking out in public. But did explain that JA is completely different then any other country on here. She understands and was very kind.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

ur not alone dillon.. i have a feeling roger won't gain much either.. he still keeps his same good eating habits HEALTHY.. no fast food, cept for every once and a while.. no sodas, no sweets.. he tell me i need to eat better.. i said.. i thought i was?? i only eat what u cook.. him chat bout the after 10 eating and cakes and ice cream.. i was like.look bwoy.. mi eat when mi hungry han i can't treat myself once a week???, chat like i got the chocolate factory in my kitchen or sumting

Timeline

better get in the kitchen!!

first time me and hubby went back to ja....his friends and family were wild with excitement....they couldn't believe how he looked....everybody was telling me how they loved how i take care a him and how he look like a happy (fat) married man.....i was like :blush: mi no really do nuttin...

party0033.gif

well in his case...he needed to slim down.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lmao there is that word again

i love it! lol

Edited by Bunzarelli

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
ur not alone dillon.. i have a feeling roger won't gain much either.. he still keeps his same good eating habits HEALTHY.. no fast food, cept for every once and a while.. no sodas, no sweets.. he tell me i need to eat better.. i said.. i thought i was?? i only eat what u cook.. him chat bout the after 10 eating and cakes and ice cream.. i was like.look bwoy.. mi eat when mi hungry han i can't treat myself once a week???, chat like i got the chocolate factory in my kitchen or sumting

i wish i could show u the pictures of him...before and after. i never thought he would gain weight either. and he does have pretty good eating habits....except for the fried chicken (cuz mi fried chicken is di bomb!). i think it is just about the amount of food he eats. he used to have to share a pot of food with many people...now it is just us...

we might join the ymca.....maybe

Timeline

I know bunz I just finished catching up and cracked up when I read it.

i wish i could show u the pictures of him...before and after. i never thought he would gain weight either. and he does have pretty good eating habits....except for the fried chicken (cuz mi fried chicken is di bomb!). i think it is just about the amount of food he eats. he used to have to share a pot of food with many people...now it is just us...

this sounds so good...i might have to go home and cook this for dinner tonight.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Thats what I want to do. The Y is the only Gym within a decent driving distance. Tierra and I went before Louis came but I cannot do the $75 a month at this time. They have a great kids room, 2 big pools, classes, track and a gym. We would all have something to do.

Joining is #1 on the "what we can do when we have more money" list! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
he's doing well portland.. it helps that my life is very crazy and im always running, keeps him busy LOL

i laugh at him tho..he's very protective..i be like hmmmm how did i ever get along these years of living alone. i told him i laugh, but i do like it..

no kimmy.. we are gonna do AOS from here. since we had no plans of getting hitched when he reach, it is permissable.. he just misses the kids like crazy tho.. if all goes well he can be back to see them soon..

oh ok..just be prepared to show that u didn't intend on getting married on a visitors visa

def :thumbs: .. he has his work information, rental information.. return ticket, altho it doesn't seem like much seeing that he didn't expect to have to prove all this.... :unsure: ..we are not gonna even worry bout trying to get shot records, he will just have to take them all again :blush: been hanging out on the AOS from workers/visitors/ student visa thread trying to beef up on what we need and looks like many are successful :star:

Can they mail him his shot record from JA?

You have his birth certificate? If not, have them mail one of those or send away for it. You are going to need it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Thats what I want to do. The Y is the only Gym within a decent driving distance. Tierra and I went before Louis came but I cannot do the $75 a month at this time. They have a great kids room, 2 big pools, classes, track and a gym. We would all have something to do.

Joining is #1 on the "what we can do when we have more money" list! LOL

when my son is done with football, i may join. that way we all can go together. especially when my stepdaughter comes, she will love that...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.