SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
kimmy vs. kk

ding ding ding

I told you ...I'm ready for the Finesse vs KK!!! Bring it on... :thumbs::devil::devil::bonk::rofl::rofl:

wha?? why ya wan fight me fa?

yuh still mad ca mi tell everybaddi yuh preggo?

Not really fight you...but box you in the head? maybe?

Dang I go violent...sorry Finesse...I'm not being my "normal" self lately...

see, i knew you was preggo

I 2nd dat...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dillon here is your Daily Feva a new Jermaine CD! tongue0015.gif

SIKE

Mariah Carey

Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel album sampler, Yall know I will post the full album soon as its released!

http://www.zshare.net/download/6535226812df48b4/

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's rumored that they have already started tapping a Housewives of DC

No wonder Tre & Sunny have not been on here much. They been busy!!!!

Yuh see it JG... Shemmy too. KK, we'll even let you bring Stacey on the show, but only ONCE...... :rofl: woof, woof...

Awh...Stacey..on TV....Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I went to see Madea at 12:01am show this moring. I felt like I was sneaking out of the house leaving home that late. Stacey saw me putting on shoes and she sat by the door waiting for me to walk out....but I had to leave her home :-(

So how was it?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yuh see it JG... Shemmy too. KK, we'll even let you bring Stacey on the show, but only ONCE...... :rofl: woof, woof...

shot of kk hug up on stacy and all di ppl say :blink:

then take the shot to tx where the jahloves. the buggys and the dancehalls are getting harrassed cuz the jahloves neighbors have called the police due to the loud rass music and the men a likkle tipsy a try fi explain but in patwah and di police tink dem talking in unknown tongue and mus either be drunk as hell or having church service..

Dey did not try to talk to the police in patwa??? Say you joking?? :rofl:

LOL..nooo i was just joking, them guys get to talking and u can't shut them up so i could see it happening LOL but remember the futbol guys tried to talk to the park officer in patwah.. i was like WTH?????????????? the police did come, but roger and i had left by then LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lawd a wha mi go get miself inna now

lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

shot of kk hug up on stacy and all di ppl say :blink:

then take the shot to tx where the jahloves. the buggys and the dancehalls are getting harrassed cuz the jahloves neighbors have called the police due to the loud rass music and the men a likkle tipsy a try fi explain but in patwah and di police tink dem talking in unknown tongue and mus either be drunk as hell or having church service..

Dey did not try to talk to the police in patwa??? Say you joking?? :rofl:

LMAO, the neighbors called the police at Ray's friends house because of the music. His tail was playing music outside loud and ever at about 10:30pm on a weeknight. When the police came he had the nerve to tell them that it was his wife's birthday. The police looked at him like he was crazy and said I should hear your music from where I'm standing and kids are in bed because they have to go to school in the morning. I was cracking up because some men are hard headed.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

LOL..nooo i was just joking, them guys get to talking and u can't shut them up so i could see it happening LOL but remember the futbol guys tried to talk to the park officer in patwah.. i was like WTH?????????????? the police did come, but roger and i had left by then LOL

Stooooooooooopppp that is too much LOL @ the unknown tongue I can see the cops like :blink: :blink:

Are Jahloves Neighbors old or just haters LOL?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just opened my fortune cookie and it says "Your life will be happy and peaceful" but it doesn't tell me WHEN... Today, Tomorrow, In Heaven... I hate these things. lol A joke mi ah mek... My life is great! :yes:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So I went to see Madea at 12:01am show this moring. I felt like I was sneaking out of the house leaving home that late. Stacey saw me putting on shoes and she sat by the door waiting for me to walk out....but I had to leave her home :-(

Awww....poor pup! :(;)

:bonk:

I would LOVE to see you on a reality show. You will crack me up the whole time.

Me too!! Lawny cracks me up just reading....I can only imagine how it would be SEEING! :lol:

You know I really like and enjoyed Jamaica..but honestly if I didn't have a special interest I probably would've seen other Islands before returning.

Me too! Or at least other countries....I have SO MANY countries I'd like to see in this lifetime. But there is not enough vaca time or money to do it all. I was set to go back to Africa before I met hubby....then all my time & money went to making trips there. Fortunately for me, he also wants to see lots of other places so that'll be great when we can afford it to see some new countries. He definitely misses home but he has no strong relative ties to the island anymore. His Mom is in St. Maarten (where we will visit as soon as we can) & his Dad is here....Grandparents gone & the rest of the relatives are just scheming!

OMG...Ellls...that was alot!

:blush::whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.