SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
OOO CONGRATS MICH!!!

Thanks Chiney and Ells... That little piece of plastic is the reason why I'M NOT IN JAMAICA RIGHT FREAKIN NOW. :girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn: Ok, I'm alright now....

:rofl: The Green Card. Weh di green deh? It should be the black and white card.

Ha ha....I hear it has been all different colors throughout the years.

You know I really like and enjoyed Jamaica..but honestly if I didn't have a special interest I probably would've seen other Islands before returning.

why is it only about u..wapen to yuh husband? tell yuh bout some a oonuh yuh si

Do you know how long I've been going to Jamaica before he came here? 5 years. I was saying after my first trip....if I hadn't met my husband...I don't think I would've returned as often.....okay...I'm not even going to explain.... :blush:

my point exaclty...yuh no affi explain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
and feature jawi and tre and chiney eyes

and how could i forget DaDa, she would be our version of nene

and nat as the voice of reason

and di ress a we coulda mek guest appearances

Hey why I got to be Nene?? Wah yuh tryna ta sey mi ghetto??

Only one prob Bunz?? Mi naa ave no Jamaican man!!! By the way yuh got a brudda, uncle, cousin, grand dad??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ells - where yuh been?

hopefully getting busy wid yuh husband...

only JG have sexy weekend planned?

:whistle: Only on non-school nights! :lol:

It took me all week to catch up on here since we had a long weekend.

Last Thursday we waited hours in the DMV so I could renew my DL & change my name & car title at the same time. Then we went to city college campus & I changed my name there too....then on to the bank & opened a joint account & a student account of his own....he feels special now since he's never technically had an account of his own. I asked him if he thought we could ever get that much accomplished in one day in JA & he said, "YA F#$%ING EEDIOT??" :lol::lol:

Friday we went to the art museum & decided to wait on seeing the King Tut exhibit since it was around $30 per person. They told us come back on a Tuesday night when it's only $20.....that's what we'll be doing! After that, we walked to a nearby Eritrean (like Ethiopian) restaurant & had a nice dinner where we quickly downed a bottle of honey wine....I could LIVE on that stuff! Then since the restaurant had a bar there, he mentioned he'd never sat at a bar before (except tourist spots in Jamaica....not the same) so we then made our way to this tiki bar near our house with like 50 different fancy blended drink items on the menu. We shared a big BOWL of something blended & rummy. Neither of us liked it but we finished it cause it's a shame to waste! Next time we go back, we'll have pina coladas or mai tais or something else like these punchy looking drinks in big goblet glasses! :yes::yes: The big bowl drink messed mister up & he wasn't feeling too good even after walking several blocks home. Poor baby, I messed him up!

Saturday we had awesome Thai food & then I took him to his first movie in a real theater and we saw District 9. Pretty crazy, intense movie for a first movie. Good but very bloody & gory.....interesting & unexpected twist on the plot that the preview doesn't show. It was sort of a parallel to aparthied. I recommend it if you can handle the gore. We both had strange dreams that night. He did however start getting good at taking the escalator because we had to go up about 6-7 to get to the top floor of the theater where our movie was playing! :lol:

Sunday was my b-day & I won a simple bet where my request was that he'd ride rollercoasters with me so we went to Great America. That was a super fun day & in the beginning, I took him straight to the most intense rollercoaster to just get it out of the way. Figured after that, everything else would be easy. When we came to the end of that ride, he was saying, "NEVA AGAIN! NEVA AGAIN!" while I laughed my butt off! We rode pretty much everything that was operating that day & it was always funny to see the pictures they take when you're on the ride. I always had a crazy look on my face with my arms up & he usually had his head down & eyes shut. Except for one ride where his mouth was WIDE open! Both of us laughed at that one & he said he neva knew his mout coulda open so big! :rofl: By the end of the day, we rode the big coasters a 2nd time & now he's saying "they need to be longer"! GEEZ! :lol::lol:

Monday we pretty much chilled & did NOT labor on labor day. Went to yet another great dinner & he dropped my boston cream pie on the floor of the car. I was a little pissed at him for not being more careful! :bonk: We salvaged what we could of it & ate it anyway.

This weekend, thinking of seeing Richie Spice tonight but I have so much studying to do that I'm not sure it's a good idea. Then tomorrow is the free fest with some good artists like Sly & Robbie & then Sunday probably just chilling & studying & of course as Finesse says, "sexy time".

and feature jawi and tre and chiney eyes

and how could i forget DaDa, she would be our version of nene

and nat as the voice of reason

and di ress a we coulda mek guest appearances

Hey why I got to be Nene?? Wah yuh tryna ta sey mi ghetto??

Only one prob Bunz?? Mi naa ave no Jamaican man!!! By the way yuh got a brudda, uncle, cousin, grand dad??

Grand dad? now that is funny... :thumbs::rofl::rofl:

kimmy vs. kk

ding ding ding

I told you ...I'm ready for the Finesse vs KK!!! Bring it on... :thumbs::devil::devil::bonk::rofl::rofl:

wha?? why ya wan fight me fa?

yuh still mad ca mi tell everybaddi yuh preggo?

Not really fight you...but box you in the head? maybe?

Dang I go violent...sorry Finesse...I'm not being my "normal" self lately...

Timeline

she did NOT say grand dad..

finesse.. yah affi stawt read back when ya miss half a day star.. cyaan come on and tink ya ago be up to di time by reading responses and ells catching up.. ya a miss valuable information.. LOL

chiney... ya knoa our girl mean, if she hadn't met hubby, she would have went to other countries on all her trips instead of back to ja fi see him..

she nuh jamaica drunk like most a we! LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol DaDa not ghetto, outspoken! you always talk wha deh pon yuh mind

but come to think of it a shoulda finesse be nene

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kimmy vs. kk

ding ding ding

I told you ...I'm ready for the Finesse vs KK!!! Bring it on... :thumbs::devil::devil::bonk::rofl::rofl:

wha?? why ya wan fight me fa?

yuh still mad ca mi tell everybaddi yuh preggo?

Not really fight you...but box you in the head? maybe?

Dang I go violent...sorry Finesse...I'm not being my "normal" self lately...

see, i knew you was preggo

I tried to call MoBay twice for the medical. Are these folks working? :blink:

Ms. tee keep trying they're very busy.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
It's rumored that they have already started tapping a Housewives of DC

No wonder Tre & Sunny have not been on here much. They been busy!!!!

Yuh see it JG... Shemmy too. KK, we'll even let you bring Stacey on the show, but only ONCE...... :rofl: woof, woof...

shot of kk hug up on stacy and all di ppl say :blink:

then take the shot to tx where the jahloves. the buggys and the dancehalls are getting harrassed cuz the jahloves neighbors have called the police due to the loud rass music and the men a likkle tipsy a try fi explain but in patwah and di police tink dem talking in unknown tongue and mus either be drunk as hell or having church service..

Dey did not try to talk to the police in patwa??? Say you joking?? :rofl:

she did NOT say grand dad..

finesse.. yah affi stawt read back when ya miss half a day star.. cyaan come on and tink ya ago be up to di time by reading responses and ells catching up.. ya a miss valuable information.. LOL

chiney... ya knoa our girl mean, if she hadn't met hubby, she would have went to other countries on all her trips instead of back to ja fi see him..

she nuh jamaica drunk like most a we! LOL

oh please..u a mek excuse fi KK..mi nah buy it...IF doesn't really matter anymore..it's what IS..sorry :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.