SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's rumored that they have already started tapping a Housewives of DC

No wonder Tre & Sunny have not been on here much. They been busy!!!!

Yuh see it JG... Shemmy too. KK, we'll even let you bring Stacey on the show, but only ONCE...... :rofl: woof, woof...

shot of kk hug up on stacy and all di ppl say :blink:

then take the shot to tx where the jahloves. the buggys and the dancehalls are getting harrassed cuz the jahloves neighbors have called the police due to the loud rass music and the men a likkle tipsy a try fi explain but in patwah and di police tink dem talking in unknown tongue and mus either be drunk as hell or having church service..

ROTFLMAO! :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kk u so cute..

yeah finesse.. im wid jg.. every weekend is sexy mami..

but i am tryna make this one esp sexy.. hubby and i been missing each other w/ our event filled weekends.. gonna do something exclusive.. ONE DAY this weekend lol

my youngest has a bday party to attend.. i have a meeting for a womens conference that i am helping out on and plan to head over to a friends house, church on sunday..

ooo, sound good.....make sure han tek picha..

Filed: Timeline
OOO CONGRATS MICH!!!

Thanks Chiney and Ells... That little piece of plastic is the reason why I'M NOT IN JAMAICA RIGHT FREAKIN NOW. :girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn: Ok, I'm alright now....

:rofl: The Green Card. Weh di green deh? It should be the black and white card.

Ha ha....I hear it has been all different colors throughout the years.

You know I really like and enjoyed Jamaica..but honestly if I didn't have a special interest I probably would've seen other Islands before returning.

why is it only about u..wapen to yuh husband? tell yuh bout some a oonuh yuh si

so it was good kk?? i didn't like madea goes to jail.. maybe i will try and see it NEXT week.. i can't stand crowded theaters

It is by far my favorite movie that he has made. The acting was great!!!!!!! Storyline great!!!!!!!!!! I didn't care for Madea goes to Jail either.

Because this was the midnight showing..it was perfect...no crazy out burst and I could hear the whole movie. Not a lot of people were there. I would love to see it again...but I'll wait til the dvd is release.

There was so great songs in the movie...Tyler Perry said that he is not doing a soundtrack for the movie. I'm not happy about that. Mary J Blige was doing her things and I want that song. Now I have to wait until her album is released.

Filed: Timeline
Yes, 9/9/9 is turning out to be quite the day.

Congrats again, Jawi.

Thanks JG.

Best wishes to NatPat and Yankee on your trips...wish I was going. Kimmy its official...your MIL is wan rass eediat chat bout 130 arrival to the airport for a 200 plane...cha!

Finesse don't worry about my honeymoon sweetie...everything is criss ova yereso...trust.

Mi nah pay har one rass mind..mi no ave nuttin fi sey to she..ongly to him..and him hear it...when wi reach a JA..he's like she nah get mi do dis again..all now mi no look pon him

OOO CONGRATS MICH!!!

Thanks Chiney and Ells... That little piece of plastic is the reason why I'M NOT IN JAMAICA RIGHT FREAKIN NOW. :girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn: Ok, I'm alright now....

You know I really like and enjoyed Jamaica..but honestly if I didn't have a special interest I probably would've seen other Islands before returning.

Do you know how long I've been going to Jamaica before he came here? 5 years. I was saying after my first trip....if I hadn't met my husband...I don't think I would've returned as often.....okay...I'm not even going to explain.... :blush:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OOO CONGRATS MICH!!!

He's already seen Jamaica, Finesse.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.