SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana, I forget the girls name, but she was really good -

i can't think of it either, its on the ticket.. but i forgot... she is MAAADDDDDDD.. a jennifer hudson type.. she sung this Celine Dion song.. now u know u gotta be able to sing to even touch a Celine Dion song.. she knocked it out the box!!!!

everyone performed really great.. like it was on the radio, no out of pitch, no bad notes, even w/ all the running around the stage LOLroger couldn't beleive that kenyatta was the son.. he kept saying he don't look that old.. i told him, he is not him, thats the son.. he said, well it sound just like him..

it didn't click till kenyatta said HIMSELF.. my father.. :wacko: . CHO

LOL, I thought the same thing the first time I heard Yatta sing - I actually think he has a better / stronger voice than his Dad did - The funniest is that he never ever sang until his Dad died - he was into sound engineering -

i'm sure we have had this discussion on here before but what is the best way to send money to ja? we send money for hubby dawta via western union once a month and pay $11.99 to send it. there must be a better way.....

Did you try Moneygram? Their fees are lower - others have used Xoom, but I had a huge problem with them. The other option is to open a paypal account with a debit card, and let them withdraw from there, not sure what the fees are -

haven't tried those...but will check it out. and western union is MORE expensive when u do it online than when u go to the place. i wish there was an automatic way to do it....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning, all.

1luv, Zappos!! That's my fave shoe "store." They carry hard-to-find sizes. www.zappos.com

finesse, MoneyGram used to be a much better choice than WesternUnion, as their fee was $8.99 instead of $11.99. But they went up $2 a few months ago & now the difference is only $1.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my2...i compare the prices..so sometimes it on the airline site and sometimes it's on the other sites..like orbitz.

that what i was thinking to do ... im finding some interesting results like flights with me leaving norfolk then flying to new york, chicago or charlotte then flying to miami then kingston ..making the flights 11 hrs

We only book through Air Jamaica. We only fly direct and especially now with a one year old. I use orbitz and priceline for hotel prices. 11 hours is nuts.

the closest airport hat has air jamaica is bwi 3 or 4 hours away

Oh I totally understand. Air Jamaica doesn't have that many ports in the U.S. So no direct flights wow. Just 11 hours I can't imagine. We went to Hawaii and it took 10 hours and it was such a nightmare. I made it to Greece in 13 hours. So to go to Jamaica and take 11 hours but I bet the price is right. Good luck with your search. :luv:

13 hours for Greece??? :blink: Maybe I do need to rethink going there....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

endless.com is good for shoes too

free overnight shipping

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
morning yardies!

tamisha things are going great....could be better you know what i mean but for the most part things are going good.....i saw your reply in the other thread but replying to you here LOL.....babes are both walking.....planning a quick trip to JA next month for a few days and meet up with Journee from VJ regarding wedding plans.....i mentioned me and babies going to JA for a month in October and Richard isnt going for it and not working with me to make this possible.....i am not sure what to think.....agree with him opr be royally pissed off.....at the moment i am pissed off and am ignoring his calls til i calm down......

how are the rest of you doing?????

Did he say why he doesn't want you to come??

Timeline
I am 5'10", Bunz - but I have long legs, so I always need to find tall pants - regular length inseam just doesn't cut it.

1luv, have you tried http://www.shoebuy.com? They always have 11s, free shipping, and free returns -

http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/su...1002%3Acat60096

here is where i usually get my pants for work.....they are not so pricey

and btw, i hate spending good money on work clothes!!!

Timeline
morning yardies!

tamisha things are going great....could be better you know what i mean but for the most part things are going good.....i saw your reply in the other thread but replying to you here LOL.....babes are both walking.....planning a quick trip to JA next month for a few days and meet up with Journee from VJ regarding wedding plans.....i mentioned me and babies going to JA for a month in October and Richard isnt going for it and not working with me to make this possible.....i am not sure what to think.....agree with him opr be royally pissed off.....at the moment i am pissed off and am ignoring his calls til i calm down......

how are the rest of you doing?????

Did he say why he doesn't want you to come??

Never mind I kept reading and saw you answered this already.

Timeline
I am 5'10", Bunz - but I have long legs, so I always need to find tall pants - regular length inseam just doesn't cut it.

1luv, have you tried http://www.shoebuy.com? They always have 11s, free shipping, and free returns -

http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/browse/su...1002%3Acat60096

here is where i usually get my pants for work.....they are not so pricey

and btw, i hate spending good money on work clothes!!!

I shop at NY & Co all the time too - Especially when they mail the coupons - Their suits are great, come in separates (I need smaller pants than top), are machine washable, etc....

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

how many of your hubbys have gained weight since they been here?

i just forced hubby to go to the doctor for a physical....and i think he has developed some allergys too....and guess what? the doctor told him he was overweight and he needed to go on a diet...he came here weighing 185 and now weighs 210 :blush:

(sorry babes for puttin yuh biznez out there)

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i just forced hubby to go to the doctor for a physical....and i think he has developed some allergys too....and guess what? the doctor told him he was overweight and he needed to go on a diet...he came here weighing 185 and now weighs 210 :blush:

Finesse my hubby started going to the gym. His belly was getting outta control. Last night at 11:30 pm he was eating bun and cheese :blush: . He is defeating the purpose. :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

mi chat to miself? oonu dumb? deaf?

Finesse my hubby started going to the gym. His belly was getting outta control. Last night at 11:30 pm he was eating bun and cheese :blush: . He is defeating the purpose. :blush:

i like hubby way better at this weight than before....but not much more....he eat way too much

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sorry to leave all the shortys out of the conversation...

what are your pains? yuh haffi stand pon step stool to brush oonu teeth? :rofl:

At work, I can't reach the cups that someone decided to store in the cabinet ABOVE the refrigerator. If I'm wearing high heels, I can reach, but if I'm not, I have to find a tall person to get the cups.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
i'm sure we have had this discussion on here before but what is the best way to send money to ja? we send money for hubby dawta via western union once a month and pay $11.99 to send it. there must be a better way.....

Money Gram is cheaper...

Timeline

caught up now..poor kimmy and her BC issues, i wonder if roger have his kids' bC in tact..

i am a shorty and PROUD...

im w/ u finesse.. i'd rather do EVERYTHING on the internet..

is it possible to do a debit card of some sort and have that bank accnt only for child support?? well i guess that is too risky w/ OD fees..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.