6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies

Just passing thru i was trying to get caught up from yesterday but i have no patience for all that back reading right now

philly NO, i told him to take his scrawny azz on to the bus stop, well he took his tail right down to my moms house who lives three blocks away crying to her and she come calling me!!!! :angry:

We were juss chatting bout these kids calling themselves tellin on us. What nerve. Mines can tell all the want at the end of the day I pay the cost to be the damn boss so what I say goes!!!

Don't tell my mom I said dat... :unsure:

:whistle: For a fee......... I won't :whistle: and don't look at me like that cause I got immigration fees to pay lol

I hear yuh got ta get your hustle on someway … Alright I’ll pay 1000…………. Jamaican…LOL

And you have a Welcome to America party ta plan….

Timeline
DaDa, I started removing people. If someone shows up on my news feed, and I ask myself "Who is that?" I remove them.

There's this one chick I went to high school with. She now lives in the same city as me. I met her husband (then boyfriend) a couple of times before they were married. Both of them were my facebook friends.. The other day when I wanted to see her newborn baby pics, I realized that she removed me as a friend. Her husband didn't, though, so I was able to view the pics from his profile.

thats what she get for removing nat!

thats just SAD tre... poor guy!

roger ALWAYS SAY.. NOOOO DAWWWWGGGG

he lucky i don't like them either, or i would be at the first pet shop i see.. who say di man dem run tings!!!

i nver knew jamaican men felt that way...

about dog? Some like dogs...but usually (not all cases, cause I knew a guy who kept his dog inside and drove her everywhere in his car) the dogs just stay in the yard and you don't buy food for them...it's whatever is left from dinner. Well that was my husband's experience..we all know everyone is different.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
peep this..

spoke to MIL last night and i told her bout the NOA2. she then told me that baby momma was having second thoughts about letting her daughter come here. i said why and she didn't know. immediately after we hung up i called BM to ask her what was up and she denied saying anything like that and basically said she is in agreeance with the whole thing. BM has already signed the paperwork giving her permission (which i have)....so not really sure who is up to what. I told BM that she needs to be upfront and honest about her feelings because I am not going to play games about this and she really needs to think about what she is doing because there is not going to be any second chances. there are a lot of emotions (no to mention money) at stake here....

not really sure what to think....BM and MIL don't stand to lose or gain anything when it comes to money because daughter lives with neither of them and we don't send them any money

maybe BM just didn't want to admit that she is having second thougths. it is natural for any mother to have second thoughts about this, right?

You sure MIL not starting shyt?

Finesse..wah u mean no second chance? it is a tough decision for some and a no second guess for others...if she decides now she no waan di likkle girl fi come..u a tell mi sdey u woulda neva do it again? wapen to when yuh husband can file and him decide fi file?

Maybe MIL a chat pon a hunch..no quick fi assume the worse...scope it out..u a no ediat

that juss wha mi TELL har......not wha mi feel inna mi heart

and ie no really matta who file fi ar....whether mi or mi husband....we a do it together

exactly...but why mi sey dat bout hubby is dat..mi get from wah u type..sey a u a do it and u nah go do it again...but mi get yuh...

yea man just keep yuh eyes peeled...no go pon speculations...MIL probably a misunderstand di ting

CHATTING BOUT MIL...gotta tell the story bout mine before our trip and during...but dat a fi one next day

mi no like game playing ting....dats why mi a tell har dat.....but mi also seh if she a ave second thougths, lets talk about it....not just har feelings at stake.....we all in dis....lass ting mi wan is fi di likkle girl fellings to get hurt...lets put it pon the table NOW...

mi cyaan even manage kiss up a dawg.. when him ave accident or eat up ya slippers.. him get mad cuss out han newspaper on him head LOL

naww. but kk, i feel u.. i TRY to treat my kids how i wanna be treated.. my daughter lost her blackberry on the bus but found it later.. i wanted to holler and scream and take it from her so she can appreciate it, but i thought.. would i want that to be done to me?? i lose things all the time and i know it don't feel good.. why should i shame her..

i just talked to her

it just depends on the actions how i will REact..

I see....

I really and I mean really love my Stacey (Husband doesn't like her to be called dog). But unfortunately we don't share kisses...just hugs. I know she don't want me in her face like that.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: And you already know how dogs go for Jamaican's. It's a big step to be even in the house. :lol:

:rofl: BOAL

what are you busting out laughing about?

KK...I'm listening to my co-worker beg his wife for "sum"

yeah...that's is funny...BOAL....

dang it my husband is in Georgia tonight.....

I am going to see Tyler Perry's new movie at 12 am this morning!!! Let hope I don't fall asleep during the movie.

Timeline

he lucky i don't like them either, or i would be at the first pet shop i see.. who say di man dem run tings!!!

about dog? Some like dogs...but usually (not all cases, cause I knew a guy who kept his dog inside and drove her everywhere in his car) the dogs just stay in the yard and you don't buy food for them...it's whatever is left from dinner. Well that was my husband's experience..we all know everyone is different.

yes..im learning that, ive heard ALOT of jamaican men RECENTLY say they don't believe in this pet thing LOL thats funny to me.. roger looks at them w/ disdain everytime he see one LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies

Just passing thru i was trying to get caught up from yesterday but i have no patience for all that back reading right now

philly NO, i told him to take his scrawny azz on to the bus stop, well he took his tail right down to my moms house who lives three blocks away crying to her and she come calling me!!!! :angry:

We were juss chatting bout these kids calling themselves tellin on us. What nerve. Mines can tell all the want at the end of the day I pay the cost to be the damn boss so what I say goes!!!

Don't tell my mom I said dat... :unsure:

:whistle: For a fee......... I won't :whistle: and don't look at me like that cause I got immigration fees to pay lol

I hear yuh got ta get your hustle on someway … Alright I’ll pay 1000…………. Jamaican…LOL

And you have a Welcome to America party ta plan….

at least ya seeit! lol

Timeline
mi no like game playing ting....dats why mi a tell har dat.....but mi also seh if she a ave second thougths, lets talk about it....not just har feelings at stake.....we all in dis....lass ting mi wan is fi di likkle girl fellings to get hurt...lets put it pon the table NOW...

thats right finesse..

love ur new siggy kk.. u had been doing a good job at staying away from us.. what happened??? lol

why hubby in GA?

yes..im learning that, ive heard ALOT of jamaican men RECENTLY say they don't believe in this pet thing LOL thats funny to me.. roger looks at them w/ disdain everytime he see one LOL

Does he want anymore kids? Disclaimer* not that pets and dogs are the same.

thats right finesse..

love ur new siggy kk.. u had been doing a good job at staying away from us.. what happened??? lol

why hubby in GA?

I was on vacation ...so I was just popping in between the beach and getting dinner.

Visiting family...since I see his family more than him when I travel for work.

They are calling him the best uncle.....he is loving it...he'll be back saturday and then I leave for a week.

Timeline

YESS.. i can't get him to stop talking about it, he is really soo good w/ kids. u should see him w/ Sanaa.. i know it would be great.. i told him..if he can save up the money AFTA us buying a house and AFTA filing for his kids, then i will gladly go thru the operation to reinvent my tubes..

$6000 baby??? CHA!!!!!!!!!!

YESS.. i can't get him to stop talking about it, he is really soo good w/ kids. u should see him w/ Sanaa.. i know it would be great.. i told him..if he can save up the money AFTA us buying a house and AFTA filing for his kids, then i will gladly go thru the operation to reinvent my tubes..

$6000 baby??? CHA!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! We will be preggo together....when that time comes.....lol... :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.