SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
:rofl:

is wah u a pop up so fah..LOL

mi no need fi ansa dat KK..every situation different..who knows how mi a go react one moment to the next..deal wid dem as dem come..a gyal pickney dem....yuh si mi

AMEN...

My son is 6 and the looks work on him most of the time...but if dat nuh work a one rahtid bax dung im ago get a waheva mi can find fi fling

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question:

Do you beat or spank your kids? Or do you give them time-out or punishments?

Everytime, my neice is over my mom's house, my mom gives me the speech on how she never had to spank me (or at least she can never remember giving me a spanking) and how it hurts her heart to spank my neice.

Honestly, I don't remember getting a spanking at all...but I definitely remember watching my brothers..kikiki. They only had to use a stern tone of voice with me and I would act right.

So, answer my question....

if you don't have kids, what are your plans?

KK what is the difference ???LOL

There...I fixed it...now ..you have answer to question? or not?

mi cyaan even manage kiss up a dawg.. when him ave accident or eat up ya slippers.. him get mad cuss out han newspaper on him head LOL

naww. but kk, i feel u.. i TRY to treat my kids how i wanna be treated.. my daughter lost her blackberry on the bus but found it later.. i wanted to holler and scream and take it from her so she can appreciate it, but i thought.. would i want that to be done to me?? i lose things all the time and i know it don't feel good.. why should i shame her..

i just talked to her

it just depends on the actions how i will REact..

dat a ur fault...wah she a do wid yuh phone to beign wid

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
OKAY, i think i don't whoop my youngest cuz i didn't whoop my oldest.. but that young one is another breed.. i get tired of yelling at her.. affi tell her stuff 3 times.. she is gonna make me get the belt AND use it..

and its simple stuff. pick up ur shoes, take ur bath.. go clean the bathroom DYAM..

and she guh have the nerve fi ave a likkle bwoy call her yesterday.. i thought it was a girl??? she said.. mama that was collin, not a girl..

Wow, that sounds like me talking about Tierra.... I have to make sure she is looking at me when I speak to her and sometimes ask her to repeat it back. After 3 times I am screaming! PICK UP THE FREAKIN' SHOES!!!!!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

mi no need fi ansa dat KK..every situation different..who knows how mi a go react one moment to the next..deal wid dem as dem come..a gyal pickney dem....yuh si mi

i feel ya.. :wacko::blink:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My mom spanked me once that I remember. I didnt get in trouble again until I was to big to get spanked and by that time my mom was in a different world...

When it comes to Tierra, I used to spank her but it never worked. I still get worked up once in a while and spank her butt but not much. I really try to talk to her and make her understand things. It doesn't always work either... I just try to get through each day without a headache. She can be a giant PITA and she knows it. I do beleive I yell at her too much, I need some more patience really. She is a tough one to discipline... usually taking her stuff away and now she is old enough to get grounded... that usually works too.. but nothing is permanent.

The trick to "grounding" is not letting them know how long they are "grounded" for, they come off punishment when you say so. The consequences are if they keep asking if they are off punishment yet, you tell them the longer you ask, the longer you will be on punishment. It usually works and makes them not commit the "crime" cause they don't know how much time they have to do! :thumbs:

:rofl: BOAL

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi cyaan even manage kiss up a dawg.. when him ave accident or eat up ya slippers.. him get mad cuss out han newspaper on him head LOL

naww. but kk, i feel u.. i TRY to treat my kids how i wanna be treated.. my daughter lost her blackberry on the bus but found it later.. i wanted to holler and scream and take it from her so she can appreciate it, but i thought.. would i want that to be done to me?? i lose things all the time and i know it don't feel good.. why should i shame her..

i just talked to her

dat a ur fault...wah she a do wid yuh phone to beign wid

dat HAR phone my girl.. mi dawta 12 han have a phone for a while now!!!

i just talked to her

I see....

I really and I mean really love my Stacey (Husband doesn't like her to be called dog). But unfortunately we don't share kisses...just hugs. I know she don't want me in her face like that.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: And you already know how dogs go for Jamaican's. It's a big step to be even in the house. :lol:

what are you busting out laughing about?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK I can tell you never received a spanking your so passive.

I BEAT my kids. I won’t lie. I try not to beat them now though. Life is so tough for me I try to keep my hands off them because I’m scared with all the frustration I’m under I’ll beat them and won’t stop but I noticed time outs and stuff don’t work with my kids. I mean it does but it doesn’t have long lasting affects as a good ole azz whooping.

I've only been in one real fight in my life and she was my friend and kept saying...I wonder if KK can fight, blah blah blah. So I walked over and punch her a$$. And she went to get her brother and my brother showed up. She said she could fight without her brother...so we official started the fight. I like to say I won that fight...cause she never tested me again. My mom was disappointed when the afterschool counselor told them I had been fighting. She didn't expect that from me.

All that to say...I save my energy for when it's really needed. Only my brothers have pushed the big RED button. Only because I was learning what that button really was.

:rofl::rofl:

i feel ya.. :wacko::blink:

:rofl::rofl::bonk: u need :help:

kikikikiki

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa, I started removing people. If someone shows up on my news feed, and I ask myself "Who is that?" I remove them.

There's this one chick I went to high school with. She now lives in the same city as me. I met her husband (then boyfriend) a couple of times before they were married. Both of them were my facebook friends.. The other day when I wanted to see her newborn baby pics, I realized that she removed me as a friend. Her husband didn't, though, so I was able to view the pics from his profile.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

i just talked to her

I see....

I really and I mean really love my Stacey (Husband doesn't like her to be called dog). But unfortunately we don't share kisses...just hugs. I know she don't want me in her face like that.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: And you already know how dogs go for Jamaican's. It's a big step to be even in the house. :lol:

what are you busting out laughing about?

KK...I'm listening to my co-worker beg his wife for "sum"

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.