SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
KK I can tell you never received a spanking your so passive.

I BEAT my kids. I won’t lie. I try not to beat them now though. Life is so tough for me I try to keep my hands off them because I’m scared with all the frustration I’m under I’ll beat them and won’t stop but I noticed time outs and stuff don’t work with my kids. I mean it does but it doesn’t have long lasting affects as a good ole azz whooping.

I've only been in one real fight in my life and she was my friend and kept saying...I wonder if KK can fight, blah blah blah. So I walked over and punch her a$$. And she went to get her brother and my brother showed up. She said she could fight without her brother...so we official started the fight. I like to say I won that fight...cause she never tested me again. My mom was disappointed when the afterschool counselor told them I had been fighting. She didn't expect that from me.

All that to say...I save my energy for when it's really needed. Only my brothers have pushed the big RED button. Only because I was learning what that button really was.

Kk..Passive miass

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
welcome USA-Ja..

$500, thats not bad..i told roger i will put him on a payment plan for when he start working :lol: LOL.. im only gonna make him pay back half.. :rofl::rofl:

hubby ago pay fi ALL of it......mi not paying for one more rass immigration related ting...

mi chat bout AOS my girl!!!!!!!!! i need $700 back OKAY!!!!.. hell no.. i don't care about conditions.. if he feel like lifting some he can get it done LOL..

dada,, u didn't know honey was on fb.. DANG GIRL.. do u go on fb???lol

Yeah I’m on there but I never see her post. I don't think. And she has never came up as a suggestion. Wait what's her name on der? I go on FB every few days.

Does anyone have any friends they want to delete? I swear some people be saying some of the wall stuff I want to delete them so bad but I’m not sure if they will get a message saying I deleted them I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings.

I know who I don’t see on FB anymore…You…. LMAO!!! I’m joking I’m joking :rofl: (as I duck from Quana)…

:crying::crying:

sorry, i just remember all the crazy things she would say but i keep forgetting all the yardies are not connected yet.. if any of ya'll are waiting on my acceptance as a friend, don't be mad at me.. im just DISCONNECTED for a while.. :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
peep this..

spoke to MIL last night and i told her bout the NOA2. she then told me that baby momma was having second thoughts about letting her daughter come here. i said why and she didn't know. immediately after we hung up i called BM to ask her what was up and she denied saying anything like that and basically said she is in agreeance with the whole thing. BM has already signed the paperwork giving her permission (which i have)....so not really sure who is up to what. I told BM that she needs to be upfront and honest about her feelings because I am not going to play games about this and she really needs to think about what she is doing because there is not going to be any second chances. there are a lot of emotions (no to mention money) at stake here....

not really sure what to think....BM and MIL don't stand to lose or gain anything when it comes to money because daughter lives with neither of them and we don't send them any money

maybe BM just didn't want to admit that she is having second thougths. it is natural for any mother to have second thoughts about this, right?

You sure MIL not starting shyt?

Finesse..wah u mean no second chance? it is a tough decision for some and a no second guess for others...if she decides now she no waan di likkle girl fi come..u a tell mi sdey u woulda neva do it again? wapen to when yuh husband can file and him decide fi file?

Maybe MIL a chat pon a hunch..no quick fi assume the worse...scope it out..u a no ediat

that juss wha mi TELL har......not wha mi feel inna mi heart

and ie no really matta who file fi ar....whether mi or mi husband....we a do it together

Timeline
I have to retract my previous statement........sorry, Pittsburgh fans.........just realized I have Lyndale White from the Titans on my fantasy football team. And, no Pittsburgh players. I HAVE to root for Tennessee as I am way too competive in this fantasy stuff to lose to any of the men I know. Sorry.

BTW.....I am kicking butt in fantasy baseball. Been in 1st since the all-star break in July and before that was in and out of 1st. I'm better then I thought I would be at this.

I like Tenn too JG. My brother lives there. Go Titans!!!!! Steelers have won enough and it's time for a new team to take the title.

Hey Hey Hey sunny watch yuh mouth!!!!! :angry:

:lol: But it's truw DaDa.... Give someone else a chance. lol My poor Deadskins.... I need to say a special prayer for them.

I have a question:

Do you beat or spank or kids? Or do you give them time-out or punishments?

Everytime, my neice is over my mom's house, my mom gives me the speech on how she never had to spank me (or at least she can never remember giving me a spanking) and how it hurts her heart to spank my neice.

Honestly, I don't remember getting a spanking at all...but I definitely remember watching my brothers..kikiki. They only had to use a stern tone of voice with me and I would act right.

So, answer my question....

if you don't have kids, what are your plans?

I can answer honestly... my SON, I had to beat the life out of because punishments didn't work. My daughter I can count on one hand how many times I had to "spank" or punish her. You have to do what works for you... This BREED of children are different.. You gotta beat them before they beat you :rofl:

Let me make it straight. I'm not passing judgement..I just wanted to get an understanding on how people felt or what they do for discipline.

I'm so sensitive, I couldn't even spank my puppy. I only like to give her positive reinforcements. My Husband will most likely be the disciplinary {sp}.

:rofl:

:bonk::rofl:

Ha ha.....we call the Rams, the Lambs, here. They suck so bad!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hey JA Honey

Did you punch your son in the throat??

Finesse we have :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Dang...is that borderline child abuse? :unsure:

Wait till you have kids KK you’ll understand.

I already understand...these kids are a trip these day..and some of them deserve it...

I just don't plan on punching my child in the throat.

Ish I would and wouldn’t think twice about it. Shoot yesterday I popped Nellie in the forehead with a spoon. I was cooking, something fass came out her mouth and pop went the weasel.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!! I know she shut up then.

KK..wah u a go do to ur kids?

hugs and kisses...and I'll talk to them.. I haven't figured out the plan yet. Shoot I may end up spanking...I don't know.

u wait..yuh mussi tink a di dyam dawg ua go hug and kiss up

no...a pickney mi a talk

u neva answa di question? cho!!!!!!

:rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

peep this..

spoke to MIL last night and i told her bout the NOA2. she then told me that baby momma was having second thoughts about letting her daughter come here. i said why and she didn't know. immediately after we hung up i called BM to ask her what was up and she denied saying anything like that and basically said she is in agreeance with the whole thing. BM has already signed the paperwork giving her permission (which i have)....so not really sure who is up to what. I told BM that she needs to be upfront and honest about her feelings because I am not going to play games about this and she really needs to think about what she is doing because there is not going to be any second chances. there are a lot of emotions (no to mention money) at stake here....

not really sure what to think....BM and MIL don't stand to lose or gain anything when it comes to money because daughter lives with neither of them and we don't send them any money

maybe BM just didn't want to admit that she is having second thougths. it is natural for any mother to have second thoughts about this, right?

Finesse..wah u mean no second chance? it is a tough decision for some and a no second guess for others...if she decides now she no waan di likkle girl fi come..u a tell mi sdey u woulda neva do it again? wapen to when yuh husband can file and him decide fi file?

Maybe MIL a chat pon a hunch..no quick fi assume the worse...scope it out..u a no ediat

and ie no really matta who file fi ar....whether mi or mi husband....we a do it together

exactly...but why mi sey dat bout hubby is dat..mi get from wah u type..sey a u a do it and u nah go do it again...but mi get yuh...

yea man just keep yuh eyes peeled...no go pon speculations...MIL probably a misunderstand di ting

CHATTING BOUT MIL...gotta tell the story bout mine before our trip and during...but dat a fi one next day

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Speaking of which, Nat, now that we know the interview date, can we go ahead and schedule the medical? Or do we need to have the hard copy of Packet 4?

You need the interview letter. They emailed it to us, so we were able to each print off some copies.

I have a question:

I'mma spank my kids!!! My parents spanked me which turned me into a perfectly-behaved child. Spare the rod...

Steven claimed he wouldn't spank the kids... until he saw this one episode of Maury with a disrespectful daughter. :lol:

Thanks Nat

I have a question:

Everytime, my neice is over my mom's house, my mom gives me the speech on how she never had to spank me (or at least she can never remember giving me a spanking) and how it hurts her heart to spank my neice.

Honestly, I don't remember getting a spanking at all...but I definitely remember watching my brothers..kikiki. They only had to use a stern tone of voice with me and I would act right.

KK what is the difference ???LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

peep this..

exactly...but why mi sey dat bout hubby is dat..mi get from wah u type..sey a u a do it and u nah go do it again...but mi get yuh...

yea man just keep yuh eyes peeled...no go pon speculations...MIL probably a misunderstand di ting

CHATTING BOUT MIL...gotta tell the story bout mine before our trip and during...but dat a fi one next day

MI WAN TORI...TORI TIME

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
that was facebook not twitter right da???

facebook is an ADDICTION sheka.. mi nuh knoa bout twitter.. i still get fb shakes every once and a while.. i dream about it at night.........

Yeah dat was FB memba it was Kimmy I did it too. I'm not on Twitteer eidda.

wah she do?

My bad not that Kimmy another Kimmy....

that was facebook not twitter right da???

facebook is an ADDICTION sheka.. mi nuh knoa bout twitter.. i still get fb shakes every once and a while.. i dream about it at night.........

Yeah dat was FB memba it was Kimmy I did it too. I'm not on Twitteer eidda.

wah she do?

My bad not that Kimmy another Kimmy....

LOL...oohhh..cause mi was like..is wah she do now

Timeline

mi cyaan even manage kiss up a dawg.. when him ave accident or eat up ya slippers.. him get mad cuss out han newspaper on him head LOL

naww. but kk, i feel u.. i TRY to treat my kids how i wanna be treated.. my daughter lost her blackberry on the bus but found it later.. i wanted to holler and scream and take it from her so she can appreciate it, but i thought.. would i want that to be done to me?? i lose things all the time and i know it don't feel good.. why should i shame her..

i just talked to her

it just depends on the actions how i will REact..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.