Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok y'all i'm so lost on FB i can't really figure out all the yardies but i got most of you just give me a hint or something i got a few people though :thumbs:

I cant get on at work but im just mstee

oh god i found a few any other hints mstee?

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Hey ladies

Just passing thru i was trying to get caught up from yesterday but i have no patience for all that back reading right now

philly NO, i told him to take his scrawny azz on to the bus stop, well he took his tail right down to my moms house who lives three blocks away crying to her and she come calling me!!!! :angry:

Hey girl No he didn't! I know that scenario too well my Mom lives around the corner and my boys try that ####### all the time. I just stopped answering when she calls LOL :rofl:

Teenaagers they are a whole other breed!!!!!

Hey JA Honey

Did you punch your son in the throat??

Finesse we have :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Dang...is that borderline child abuse? :unsure:

Hell to the NO

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Steven got his medical results today. The lady at the office, who he thinks is very nice, told him that the results look good.

Nat that sounds good at least she said something :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
that was actually a requirement for me for a new husband....smaddi who didn't play video games. yuh doan even wan knoa how many play stations mi mash up when mi was wid mi ex...

I've heard plenty of stories of women with the problem of the Video-Game-Addicted Husband. This was kind of an issue with my ex. Our solution was to get games both of us liked to play: Mario games, Monopoly for GameCube, and then the various Wii games.

Okay, maybe I'm late, but did ya'll know that they have this device that can be installed on your car by the fiance company that won't allow your car to start if you haven't been paying on it. My friend drove down here to see me and her car won't start...she can't even open the doors...WTH, is this soemthing NEW -- I've never heard of that.

I never heard of that before.

U know you don’t really mean that you’ll pic drinking beer with the guys ova being witht the kids any day… Sike naw I’m joking I know you won’t but I as sure as heck would. I already have my sitters lined up to watch the brats on Sundays so I can head to the bar order some drinks and .25 wings and root for my team. I live for Sundays. I would be going out tonight but it’s a school night and the twins started school today(tears tears) so today I’m in but next week I’m out. I hope we kick the Titans azz for stomping on our towel last season. Bums!

This sports bar a few miles from me used to have 10 cent wings on Wednesdays. It made a good deal for a date... about $10 got us plenty of wings, diet coke with grenadine & cherries for me, beer for him, and a couple of games of pool ($1/each).

mi husband fave channel is lifetime for women..

Umm is dat a good thing?? :unsure:

mi nuh knoa....he juss like watch love shows

That's precious.

*sings at the copa copacabana! The hotest spot north of Atlanta* lmao so many good tunes, Mandy, Two Ships, Ready to take a chance... I have the best of Barry lol

I enjoy Mandy. But I only know it cause John Stevens sang it on Season 3 of American Idol, my favorite season ever.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

I told him next time you call your granma trying to tell on me make sure you got a bag packed, that phone gonna get him knocked out, got the nerve to tell me he almost 17, i said AND?????

then he said i paid for it, i said $%(*&*&^!!__&^%#@! I pay for the roof over your mangy head, so what!!!! then he gonna get mad and leave and go to her crying.. im telling you dont know how much more of this i can take!

KK< trust me when you got a teenager who thank they grown, sometimes a little child abuse is what it takes...LOL

hell i know you saw on FB i posted i caught him "peeing" so he says out the window, when actually i think he was trying to sneak out. He done( yeah i said done) got a whiff of some ol fast tail girl and lost his mind,...

Honey that will do it every time! girl we are living parallel situations right now I swear!

Lol... still listening to Barry lol

And Dillon can't understand me and my love for Jermaine disco-084.gif:whistle:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have to retract my previous statement........sorry, Pittsburgh fans.........just realized I have Lyndale White from the Titans on my fantasy football team. And, no Pittsburgh players. I HAVE to root for Tennessee as I am way too competive in this fantasy stuff to lose to any of the men I know. Sorry.

BTW.....I am kicking butt in fantasy baseball. Been in 1st since the all-star break in July and before that was in and out of 1st. I'm better then I thought I would be at this.

I like Tenn too JG. My brother lives there. Go Titans!!!!! Steelers have won enough and it's time for a new team to take the title.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
ok y'all i'm so lost on FB i can't really figure out all the yardies but i got most of you just give me a hint or something i got a few people though :thumbs:

I cant get on at work but im just mstee

oh god i found a few any other hints mstee?

my email is mstee918@yahoo.com

Nat that's whats up regarding the Medical, see yuh man soon be here! :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I think if you look at my FB (Catherine Francis) and look at all my friends... everyone from VJ has a "VJ" next to their name.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Nat that's whats up regarding the Medical, see yuh man soon be here! :thumbs:

Speaking of which, Nat, now that we know the interview date, can we go ahead and schedule the medical? Or do we need to have the hard copy of Packet 4?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies

Just passing thru i was trying to get caught up from yesterday but i have no patience for all that back reading right now

philly NO, i told him to take his scrawny azz on to the bus stop, well he took his tail right down to my moms house who lives three blocks away crying to her and she come calling me!!!! :angry:

We were juss chatting bout these kids calling themselves tellin on us. What nerve. Mines can tell all the want at the end of the day I pay the cost to be the damn boss so what I say goes!!!

Don't tell my mom I said dat... :unsure:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey JA Honey

Did you punch your son in the throat??

Finesse we have :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Dang...is that borderline child abuse? :unsure:

Wait till you have kids KK you’ll understand.

I told him next time you call your granma trying to tell on me make sure you got a bag packed, that phone gonna get him knocked out, got the nerve to tell me he almost 17, i said AND?????

then he said i paid for it, i said $%(*&*&^!!__&^%#@! I pay for the roof over your mangy head, so what!!!! then he gonna get mad and leave and go to her crying.. im telling you dont know how much more of this i can take!

KK< trust me when you got a teenager who thank they grown, sometimes a little child abuse is what it takes...LOL

hell i know you saw on FB i posted i caught him "peeing" so he says out the window, when actually i think he was trying to sneak out. He done( yeah i said done) got a whiff of some ol fast tail girl and lost his mind,...

Honey yuh on FB?? Yuh na link mi wah yuh naa want me as a friend?

I have a question:

Do you beat or spank or kids? Or do you give them time-out or punishments?

Everytime, my neice is over my mom's house, my mom gives me the speech on how she never had to spank me (or at least she can never remember giving me a spanking) and how it hurts her heart to spank my neice.

Honestly, I don't remember getting a spanking at all...but I definitely remember watching my brothers..kikiki. They only had to use a stern tone of voice with me and I would act right.

So, answer my question....

if you don't have kids, what are your plans?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.