SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey JAp how you feeling today

Hey Philly (L)

I am physically fine today... I am a little sad... this emotional rollercoaster is no joke :(

and I'm taking stupid things personal, like why did Jawi quote and reply to everyone's well wishes but mine :blink:

I dunno... Probably just horomones :rolleyes:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww JaP ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) Its like that sometimes (hormones), you KNOW I KNOW.....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Princess :luv:(F)

trust me it takes everything in me not to scream sometimes

i'm on that roller coaster too even though i recognize your ride is wilder because u have a life inside you

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oops it might be havana hahahahahahahaha singing the wrong words lmao

You been listening to too many Jamaicans sing!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

KK when u reach back?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

that was facebook not twitter right da???

facebook is an ADDICTION sheka.. mi nuh knoa bout twitter.. i still get fb shakes every once and a while.. i dream about it at night.........

Quanna I know I love it too!!!! (L) did you ever get your PC sorted out at home?

And yall are Boycotting Jermaine!!!?? grrr-0023.gif

the real housewives were on the cover of jet.. i saw in grocery store..THAT kim just look so wierd.. she too young to have had so much work and look like that WHAT did she look like b4???? dang..

I'm gonna check it out, how old is Kim again? I know she need to shut those wigs down ASAP! Can't wait for the pic reveal show tonight and the fashion show you know its gonna be DRAMA!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline
KK when u reach back?

JG -- I thought it was "coca-kola bananna" he was singing Mr. Manilow

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
3 results come up for mrs sheka....is one of them you sheka??? whats ur email to do a search??? twitter is just too confusing for me....between FB and myspace (which i barely gert on anymore) i would not be able to learn a new networking site LOL

shekashe@yahoo.com

Ok i'm done for now its MrsSheka for FB and i'm hitting up Bunz and Irie on twitter :thumbs:

I "followed" both of you on Twitter. I haven't really gotten into that much but my job is on there so there I am.... :)

I followed you too Irie :thumbs:

found ya!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline

yaaaaaaaay

having curry chicken from moby ####### today!!! (take your filthy minds out the gutter)

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

YES FB IS ADDICTIVE! :wacko:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Hey JAp how you feeling today

Hey Philly (L)

I am physically fine today... I am a little sad... this emotional rollercoaster is no joke :(

and I'm taking stupid things personal, like why did Jawi quote and reply to everyone's well wishes but mine :blink:

I dunno... Probably just horomones :rolleyes:

Awee Sweetie I know all about those hormones , just hink of your happy place and that new life inna yuh belly. Everything is gonna be ok ok-wink.gif

Princess :luv:(F)

trust me it takes everything in me not to scream sometimes

i'm on that roller coaster too even though i recognize your ride is wilder because u have a life inside you

Bunz Scream it helps trust me :yes:

ok why are there all of these Hormone adds up top now, wow you are right the Google Sense ads are no joke!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

couldn't get my internet up philly.. i owe at&t money from the account had w/ ex hubby.. and school, and cheerleading and wedding costs came and interupted my plan last mnth .. LOL..

and this mnth 1355 for immigration.. :dead:

i can't wait till october.. no wait..THANKSGIVING AND XMAS shopping :wacko: uhhhh.. i can't wait till next yr LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline
couldn't get my internet up philly.. i owe at&t money from the account had w/ ex hubby.. and school, and cheerleading and wedding costs came and interupted my plan last mnth .. LOL..

i can't wait till october.. no wait..THANKSGIVING AND XMAS shopping :wacko: uhhhh.. i can't wait till next yr LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those fools are trying to sue me for $40.35. Saying I owe when I wrote down the date, time, person I talked to, and their stupid confirmation code the day I called and cancelled it. I just told the company they sicced on me now to go on back and tell AT&T to fix their own billing error. I almost want them to take me to court. I swear big business is so damn stupid sometimes.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Those fools are trying to sue me for $40.35. Saying I owe when I wrote down the date, time, person I talked to, and their stupid confirmation code the day I called and cancelled it. I just told the company they sicced on me now to go on back and tell AT&T to fix their own billing error. I almost want them to take me to court. I swear big business is so damn stupid sometimes.

$40.. they need fi STOP!!! first of all they wrong and then why u send me to collections for a funky $40 anyway. ya'll paying them more to collect the debt!!!

time warner tryna get me.. cuz i canceld my the NEXT day after i kept getting knocked offline.. i put a stop on my check cuz they gonna tell me its gonna be 8 weeks to get my check ya'll JUST took from me the day b4!!! the technician had n't even turned it in yet probably lol.. i fixed them.. i put a stop on the check!!!

so how u gonna tell me i still owe u when u cancelled my service.. CHA!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.