• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Married OOMAN Jawi; I'm passing a message to you

bandy leg seh fi come aff a VJ

Tell Bandy...mi scare...mi sit pon ice on mi chaise lounge right now...mi hope im drift back off to sleep... :innocent:

why bandy??

jawi.. the pics are beautiful RETOUCHED or not!!!

i knew they would be.. ur shoes are bad girl.. it looks like it was def YOUR DAY.. happiness is coming right tru the pics..

Thanks. I have a picture of him putting them on me at the courthouse...people kept stopping and ooooohinnngg and awwwwiiinnng....A said what about me? Everybody talking about you...what about me? My friend said "It's her day"...he said "whaa a neva mi day too?"...so me and her responded at the same time..."Yeah...tonight." LOL

hey video games are FUN!!! :angry: lol.. but i know what u guys mean.. long as they not GLUED to the television.. mi nuh cyare wha dem like..

mi husband fave channel is lifetime for women..

I hate Lifetime.... How does he do it? Myhubby likes video games (car racing games) and like movies and any show dealing with cars. (i.e. repairing cars, pimp my ride, and amy car show out there)

I'm sick of going to EBGames to buy more, more and more damn games. Then he wants to play them on the 60'. I tiold him to take that PS3 and go to one of the older TV's. It didn't work.... lol

My baby doesn't like any of that...no sports...no lifetime...no video games...just "Standford and Son reruns", cartoons and movies like Troy...300...etc. Now, you all know I love my dancehall...but I'm so tired of Vybz Kartel and Stephen right now...I'm ready for some Barry Manilow right about now. LOL

I love Barry Manillow lol

I've seen him 9 times in concert.....that last being last year. LOVE him!

*sings at the copa copacabana! The hotest spot north of Atlanta* lmao so many good tunes, Mandy, Two Ships, Ready to take a chance... I have the best of Barry lol

Ha ha on the "Atlanta" part. You are cracking me up.

oops it might be havana hahahahahahahaha singing the wrong words lmao

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am PISSED as hell....apparently one of our co-worker's fiance had swine flu and he didn't say anything to anyone. He said he didn't want us 'making a big deal out of it'.

He didn't get sick, but he co-mingled with us as normal, saw patients etc...That's just not right.

I swear upon everything holy, if I had caught it and taken it home to my kids, either he or I would have been charged with murder.

Lawd hav mercy! :blink: some people just don't care :angry:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
that was facebook not twitter right da???

facebook is an ADDICTION sheka.. mi nuh knoa bout twitter.. i still get fb shakes every once and a while.. i dream about it at night.........

Yeah dat was FB memba it was Kimmy I did it too. I'm not on Twitteer eidda.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am PISSED as hell....apparently one of our co-worker's fiance had swine flu and he didn't say anything to anyone. He said he didn't want us 'making a big deal out of it'.

He didn't get sick, but he co-mingled with us as normal, saw patients etc...That's just not right.

I swear upon everything holy, if I had caught it and taken it home to my kids, either he or I would have been charged with murder.

Lawd hav mercy! :blink: some people just don't care :angry:

obviously not

Timeline
that was facebook not twitter right da???

facebook is an ADDICTION sheka.. mi nuh knoa bout twitter.. i still get fb shakes every once and a while.. i dream about it at night.........

They blocked FB at your job??? Lawd, people would go crazy if they blocked it here.

YUH SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

girl when it first happened, everybody was going around "can u get on?... can u get on?" JUST DEVASTATING

dyam babylon job!!! lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Ok i'm done for now its MrsSheka for FB and i'm hitting up Bunz and Irie on twitter :thumbs:

I "followed" both of you on Twitter. I haven't really gotten into that much but my job is on there so there I am.... :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

3 results come up for mrs sheka....is one of them you sheka??? whats ur email to do a search??? twitter is just too confusing for me....between FB and myspace (which i barely gert on anymore) i would not be able to learn a new networking site LOL

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
Hey JAp how you feeling today

Hey Philly (L)

I am physically fine today... I am a little sad... this emotional rollercoaster is no joke :(

and I'm taking stupid things personal, like why did Jawi quote and reply to everyone's well wishes but mine :blink:

I dunno... Probably just horomones :rolleyes:

I know that's right JA ENG that doesn't make any sense, doesn't he realize how serious the whine flu is! You got me hotter than fish grease over here cause I would react the same way!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
3 results come up for mrs sheka....is one of them you sheka??? whats ur email to do a search??? twitter is just too confusing for me....between FB and myspace (which i barely gert on anymore) i would not be able to learn a new networking site LOL

shekashe@yahoo.com

Ok i'm done for now its MrsSheka for FB and i'm hitting up Bunz and Irie on twitter :thumbs:

I "followed" both of you on Twitter. I haven't really gotten into that much but my job is on there so there I am.... :)

I followed you too Irie :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.