SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

QUOTE (phillyfashionista @ Aug 28 2009, 03:14 PM)

I wonder what DR. he went to Mobay or Kingston? I mean people talk while they are waiting you know passing helpful info before the exam( watching what I say LOL) Can it be confirmed the Dr may have entered incorrect info on the form, can they fight that and appeal? I would have to go through every avenue to make this right......

yankee's dr put in wrong info right??.. she still had to wait..

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Do all of you see ads at the top somewhere on this site? Yardies mention that when they post certain things, the ads come up with similar topics. I don't see any ads. :unsure:

I do... I see GOOGLE ads. Links to K1 lawyers etc...

They change from time to time. Depending on what you write I guess.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Do all of you see ads at the top somewhere on this site? Yardies mention that when they post certain things, the ads come up with similar topics. I don't see any ads. :unsure:

I do... I see GOOGLE ads. Links to K1 lawyers etc...

Oooohhh okay, I see those! They look like regular text to me so I just ignore them! :lol:

Mi deh yah!

Ready to go home Hubby is cooking now. I told him I was starving dumpling, banana ,yam, saltfish and okra a movie and some rooksin LOL boobies.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

QUOTE (JAPrincess @ Aug 28 2009, 03:10 PM)

QUOTE (Ellsinlove @ Aug 28 2009, 01:07 PM)

Regarding whether or not to continue the relationship, in Mrs H's case where the doc might have put the wrong info on the exam, I might give mister the benefit of the doubt. But in another situation where the SO just didn't heed the warnings & did it anyway without regard to the consequences & all the work done to get even that far, that just might be it for me!

But they are MARRIED!!! Lord... mi noh tek marriage too lightly enoh...

I would move to JA.... I would have to... mi cyaan raise another kid alone

mi cyaan manage dat.. maybe if i didnt have any kids, i used to dream about it, but that woudl have to be when my children are out of skool, i can't imagine uprooting them to such a different environment.. but i know its been done..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I asked hubby if they asked him and he said yes they did, and he said yes he tried it years and years ago...

i guess it really depends on which physician you see

did he do his medical in kgn or mobay?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol:

mi go to post this an see Kimmy big pink warning smiley-shocked025.gif

STOP POSTING HERE..GO FIND PART 18...LETS DO OUR PART TO KEEP VJ UP...

HERE IS THE LINK TO PART 18

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=215391

yes Ma'am :rofl:(L):rofl:

Anyway, as I was saying.... :whistle:

I asked hubby if they asked him and he said yes they did, and he said yes he tried it years and years ago...

see... this kills me... same basic thing (aside from the amount of time passed) but different results...

Not that I am saying I am not happy your Mr. is here Portland... but damn...

wasn't there another yardie who got denied because he admitted to having been AROUND herb??? :blink:

:wacko:

Yeah, there is... that doctore probably tried it too, he couldn't hold my husband at fault, he said he tried it once years and years ago, he wasn't a cronic user I tried cigerettes (sp) years and years ago that doesn't make me a smoker.... i think the difference maybe because he said tried not smoke

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
see the world needs more kimmys.ie up ta mi.. ewok or kathryn be shutting us down every mnth.. we ave 10000 pages LOL!!!!

lol...no sah yuh no waan no more a mi...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Regarding whether or not to continue the relationship, in Mrs H's case where the doc might have put the wrong info on the exam, I might give mister the benefit of the doubt. But in another situation where the SO just didn't heed the warnings & did it anyway without regard to the consequences & all the work done to get even that far, that just might be it for me!

mi cyaan manage dat.. maybe if i didnt have any kids, i used to dream about it, but that woudl have to be when my children are out of skool, i can't imagine uprooting them to such a different environment.. but i know its been done..

I'm sorry; but I have to agree with Ells. If it was a mistake or he mis-spoke, then I am forgiving. But, if he smoked thinking he could fool the medical, I'd be done. If he doesn't have enough respect to do his part, what's that say about the future? That's one of those red flags I would not ignore no matter what.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I'm sorry; but I have to agree with Ells. If it was a mistake or he mis-spoke, then I am forgiving. But, if he smoked thinking he could fool the medical, I'd be done. If he doesn't have enough respect to do his part, what's that say about the future? That's one of those red flags I would not ignore no matter what.

I agree wit hJG and Ells...if he only told the truth and wa still penalized i would stick it out as well

i rescheduled our interview b/c i was too scared thinking 2mths too short...mi nah post nuttin yah so if nobody ave questions PM mi or email mi...:)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'm here too!!

Did you go start any trouble over on negril.com? :devil:

no, mi neva did go

I just did & here's a FUN one! :lol:

http://www.negril.com/discus/messages/103/...html?1250333503

Mi deh yah!

Ready to go home Hubby is cooking now. I told him I was starving dumpling, banana ,yam, saltfish and okra a movie and some rooksin LOL boobies.gif

Yum & LOL! :lol:

get used to it..time soon come..princess mi did inna ur shoes..but mi neva file till Kimora was born...what got me thru was some phone card wah used to give me hrs..mi used to spend all $40 a day pon $5 cards...i saved them all and tell kashi one day him ago pay mi back

:rofl: :rofl: I can't even begin the imagine the total $ amount of those calls. :help:

QUOTE (phillyfashionista @ Aug 28 2009, 03:14 PM)

I wonder what DR. he went to Mobay or Kingston? I mean people talk while they are waiting you know passing helpful info before the exam( watching what I say LOL) Can it be confirmed the Dr may have entered incorrect info on the form, can they fight that and appeal? I would have to go through every avenue to make this right......

yankee's dr put in wrong info right??.. she still had to wait..

:wow: this is so deep!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i guess it really depends on which physician you see

did he do his medical in kgn or mobay?

he did it in kingston at Tangerine place... but mi nah tell no bodda fi say wa im say pus and dog don't have the same luck!!!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.