Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

*offtopic*

90% off Restaurant.com gift certificates today

www.Restaurant.com

code is NINETY

there are a lot of restrictions that apply, but you can get some good deals at certain places.

Edited by justucia

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:protest::protest:

i want fb back.. somebody tell mi what jawi say??? i don't even have my phone where i can call her!!!!

She posted this: appreciate all the words of wisdom and love on our wedding day. We truly have memories that will last a lifetime. To my dearest husband...God ordered our steps. I loved you yesterday more than the day before...tomorrow more than the happiest day of our life ~~ our wedding date!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay ladies I am out of here for the day. Going to run by the food store and then make dinner, do laundry, and try to relax.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Sus..mi TOTALLY understand ur point..BUT IMHO i didn't see her post as such til she was provoked LOL...mi understand tho..but mi know both sides a di fence pon dat.

mi no shame fi talk..my father came here in his brothers name..he came thru his father yrs before and was sent back by his father..dont know what happened with that..GC mussi get tek back cause a no travelling..and he tried the legal way under his name and got denied everytime..and he tried with my undles name GOD BLESS him may he REST IN PEACE!! and got it..

He got married to his wife sawt out himself and him criss now..BUT the road we take we must take account..mi no waant nobody bash mi fi try fi mek a better life...everyone neva get dealt the same card...a di cycle a life.

mi have nuff fren weh come up inna fren name, bring dem pickney pan nex people birth cert etc...mi nah guh judge caws dem nah badda mi...yes tings tuff, but di mexican dem weh a flood di bawda everyday mek tings bad tuh....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Ladies I am out I feel nauseous running home to get me some ginger beer! I'll log on latah night crew cya

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

ok, so i gather the only baby in KK life is still Stacey correct? LOL

y'all wrong :)

anyhoo, im counting the days till i reach, cause i swear its been a full moon for the past few weeks and my clients been off the chain, going into the hospital left and right.

and my ol stupid #### son been working my nerves as well... Jr stripper still up to no good.!!!

Yes Honey..Stacey's our baby for now!!!! You got it right!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot: To all those going to JA Sus, Nat, Spanglas, Honey and anyone else would u like to carry me in the suitcase.....i cant wait to go back!!!! But enjoy yallself and safe travel.

Oh so I guess when they were dating on the show there must have been some chemistry. I LOVE EVA!!!! I was so happy she won. They were trying to say she was gay and dating Missy Elliott I was hoping that wasn’t true.

Looks so...maybe the chemistry began then

I want to see this but its not coming up :crying:

Philly heres the link http://www.therundown.tv/videos/#######-files/...ng-at-funerals/ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Girl I'm at six months and I am LOSING MY MIND!!! My body is so used to sneaking away every three months I think i'm going through withdrawl. I have the shakes and all. I need a vacation so bad. I want to sneak away to JA soo bad even if its just for a weekend. Ugh I need a get away!

:rofl: Girl u got it bad :lol::lol:

guava ice cream from devon house is the BEST!

Bunz I like guava jelly but Im not to sure bout di icecream.....will have to try it when I go back.....my favorite is grape nut :P

2qtbtw3.jpg

Ms Nells she is :luv: adorable :wub: .....kinda made me think I want a child but the u said ur daughter was up in the night and reality hit...lol.....i'll wait!!

hey Morgans...how tings

Evryting aright....mi just a tek it one day at a time

Sus..mi TOTALLY understand ur point..BUT IMHO i didn't see her post as such til she was provoked LOL...mi understand tho..but mi know both sides a di fence pon dat.

mi no shame fi talk..my father came here in his brothers name..he came thru his father yrs before and was sent back by his father..dont know what happened with that..GC mussi get tek back cause a no travelling..and he tried the legal way under his name and got denied everytime..and he tried with my undles name GOD BLESS him may he REST IN PEACE!! and got it..

He got married to his wife sawt out himself and him criss now..BUT the road we take we must take account..mi no waant nobody bash mi fi try fi mek a better life...everyone neva get dealt the same card...a di cycle a life.

I agree....I guess its based off of experience and wah some of us know bout it.....I see wat both sides were saying though!

And kids please, dont even tell me bout em, cause i caught my 16 yr old climbing out the window last night, talking bout he was peeing out the window <_< i said if you dont get your stupid azz in the house im gonna punch you in the throat

He is horny as a dog in heat and gonna get his head split to the white meat, trying to be grown

:rofl::rofl::rofl: he came up wit a poor excuse!!! :yes:

Girl why I go through my son’s phone and seen he text a girl asking her is she a virgin?? I’m like #######!!! I told him if it still looks the same as it did when he was coming out the shower a few weeks ago and I walked in on him he betta stay a virgin for YEARS!!!!

Another one....He must've been embarassed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

kk your dog is cute she reminds me of this dog i had as a kids a cocker spaniel her name was misty ...i miss having dog but im allergic

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yeah why?

Just shocked you didn't know what it meant.

I hadn't known either. I was planning to ask but then I saw that KK did.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Im due for a vacation, DADA

I been in more psych wards than a person should be allowed this month, im tired of seeing people azzes hanging out of hospital gowns or clients farting in the middle of conversations or being cussed out or sending the police to assist me with a hospitalizaton not to mention the client who got tazered by the police, now mind you he called the police on himself to report someone took his JIGGA CD at the group home and then when they showed up he proceeded to act a fool, suffice to say he is being housed on the behavioral unit of the jail for felonious assualt and guess who got to go visit him...ME

SO im going to go a yaad and drink rum cream till i pass out...LOL

Yeah girl you do need a vaca....

I’m with you I got four kids running around like they took the latest form of EX an dead beat husband that thinks I’m a damn piggy bank a friend who came back with some good :whistle: but now his #### is back in jail and he thinks I’m collect calls r us. I had to sneak out in the middle of the night and steal my own car as if I was damn Madea and told them to call the Po-Po hoe. I have bill collectors calling all ova the place they even tried to have me paged at Wal-Mart trying to threaten me by stating they are about to put it on my credit report. I politely told them if they can find a space on my credit report to add their company they are more than welcomed to it but they betta hurry up b4 someone takes the spot. I have to hear my mom whine about my dad all day long giving me T MI about there sex life Ewwwww and I am a admin at my job and everyone’s matter is more urgent than the next. Hello!!! I know I can shed a few pounds but got damn if you need a copy make it instead of walking past the copier to ask me, “Can you make me a copy please??” I want to go jump in the JA ocean and sit there till its time to come home.

They paged you while you were shopping? or working?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*offtopic*

90% off Restaurant.com gift certificates today

www.Restaurant.com

code is NINETY

there are a lot of restrictions that apply, but you can get some good deals at certain places.

Use that site all the time - Best deals out there - we eat almost free all over!

mi have nuff fren weh come up inna fren name, bring dem pickney pan nex people birth cert etc...mi nah guh judge caws dem nah badda mi...yes tings tuff, but di mexican dem weh a flood di bawda everyday mek tings bad tuh....

To me, her first post was whining - Believe me, I know all about people coming illegal - My own Grandfather did from Ireland - I have seen it, lived it - People are gonna do what they have to do - But don't whine about it and expect sympathy when you get caught doing wrong - that was my point -

I am out all - Chat to you all next week!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.