SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
As a WW = we get hassled if the immigration officer is female -

why?

i find female immigration officers are only polite when is man dem dealing wid but i have met a few nice ones

i almost got into an argument with one because she insisted i put the state i live in :blink: i said jamaica doesn't have states sweetie we have PARISHES :huh:

she still insisted i put the state :bonk:

Cause we are going there to steal the Jamaican men - ow yu nah know?

bwaahaaa

dat remind me of a letter to the editor sent in by a bajan woman cursing jamaican woman for stealing their men

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Spanglas yup you can tell them you are visiting your fiance is your return ticket dated the end of the month, a few weeks shouldn't be an issue :thumbs:

last winter i was in JA for 5 months

on the form i put hotel address we were staying at for the first night

i told immigration officer i was visiting my finace

he asked a few questions- where does he live? do you know his family, how long have you been engaged

no problem- he gave me a 6 month stamp

you arent doing anything illegal, remember that

have fun! enjoy your time with your man

are you bringing any filled out forms for him to sign so you dont have to mail

(im thinking ds230)

take lots of pictures!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Spangla, I always say it's vacation - and I always put a hotel down as my destination -

Yep. I tried being honest and got grilled to death. I used to say vacation or business. And always a hotel.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
-sorry to interrupt- I just didn't know who to ask.. thanks ladies.. :luv:

Spangles why do you ALWAYS do that?? :bonk: Why do you always apologize when you ask a question? Honey this is a YARDIE thread ask away when it comes to JA. Were not that bad or seem that mean on here do we? We really are nice (as I whisper in your ear except Finese, Sus and Tre) but the rest of us are sweethearts (L) ... :rofl:

Jump in anytime your welcomed too it.... Get it??

Wait I take that back your going to JA for almost three weeks. Nope your not welcomed here and yes mi jealous!!!

DaDa

fucku.gif

Sus your going to miss me while your gone.. Please make sure to take PLENTY of pics of our man I mean your man...

okay.. she gonna track u down in a minute.. keep on!! lol

Pushing it way beyond the point, DaDa - that type of joking carries too far and oversteps way too many boundaries -

sus vs. dada

ding ding ding

oooooooooh, ok

the curly hairstyle

lol, yuh too tan bad

Yuh see it, why did they do that to ar for her debut??? the Stylists must be part of the hateratti!

EHHHNNNN?? she nuh say a ting??? chat bout wuk han she halways number one poster!!! who vex ya tidey.. SPILL IT... boss, pickney, usband

lol-045.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
im jealous too dada.. its been 7 MONTHS since ive seen an ocean.. that just ain't right!!!!

3 weeks is FANTABULOUS!!!

any major plans??

Awww.. If I could, I'd take you all with me!!! We'll take up one plane all to ourselves!!

I'm staying with Dane at his mom's house in Duncans Trelawny.. I just want to spend some quality time with him, enoh.. I'd like to go to the Devon's house again for some grapenut icecream, and maybe go out... i don't know the area that well... or any really good places to eat... But it's ok, I love his mom's cooking anyway!

I just enjoy walking down the streets... then watching all the likkle pickney when they come outta school.. sooo cute.. It's really peaceful there..

I think Dane's gonna take me to the beach too... he knows i love the water... hmmm, i don't know what else... any suggestions?

You have to travel pretty far from there to get to too much. Falmouth might be your best bet. Where does he live in Duncan's? Tre has relatives there. I've been up there a few times.

guava ice cream from devon house is the BEST!

*goes back to sipping my green tea

:no: Grapenut.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hey Y'all... question-

I'm leaving Friday (yes 9-11) for JA.. when I go through customs, should I tell them I'm visiting my fiance?? or do I tell them It's just for vacation? Last time they ended up writing it down on my customs form... Idk... I'm staying til the end of the month... think they'll approve that? I'm a little worried..

Hey Spanglas yup you can tell them you are visiting your fiance is your return ticket dated the end of the month, a few weeks shouldn't be an issue :thumbs:

As a WW = we get hassled if the immigration officer is female -

i was wondering about that

what is WW?

Timeline
oday philly, dada..

ya'll see the DYAO reunion!! man did ya'll see ALICIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am starving myself starting today!!! just kidding.. but i do have some motivation!

I only caught the tail end. I hope there is a re run....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.