6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
-sorry to interrupt- I just didn't know who to ask.. thanks ladies.. :luv:

Spangles why do you ALWAYS do that?? :bonk: Why do you always apologize when you ask a question? Honey this is a YARDIE thread ask away when it comes to JA. Were not that bad or seem that mean on here do we? We really are nice (as I whisper in your ear except Finese, Sus and Tre) but the rest of us are sweethearts (L) ... :rofl:

Jump in anytime your welcomed too it.... Get it??

Wait I take that back your going to JA for almost three weeks. Nope your not welcomed here and yes mi jealous!!!

DaDa

fucku.gif

Sus your going to miss me while your gone.. Please make sure to take PLENTY of pics of our man I mean your man...

okay.. she gonna track u down in a minute.. keep on!! lol

Filed: Timeline
AWWWW. pier one on friday night .. mi rememba it well.. t

relawny is near mobay then huh?? okay.. sorry ya'll, i haven't seen sangster in 2 years.. mi nuh up to di time..

mi glad yuh recognize it..and mi neva did affi sey nuttin...how's the mista?

no finesse? is wah dis

dada ..yuh gwaan..yuh about fi get hang..SUSI!!!

Timeline

Spangles why do you ALWAYS do that?? :bonk: Why do you always apologize when you ask a question? Honey this is a YARDIE thread ask away when it comes to JA. Were not that bad or seem that mean on here do we? We really are nice (as I whisper in your ear except Finese, Sus and Tre) but the rest of us are sweethearts (L) ... :rofl:

Wait I take that back your going to JA for almost three weeks. Nope your not welcomed here and yes mi jealous!!!

DaDa

fucku.gif

Sus your going to miss me while your gone.. Please make sure to take PLENTY of pics of our man I mean your man...

okay.. she gonna track u down in a minute.. keep on!! lol

Pushing it way beyond the point, DaDa - that type of joking carries too far and oversteps way too many boundaries -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa

fucku.gif

Cause I know how it feels... you all on one topic and then my mind starts winding up and then i got a question!!! Yes, i apologize because i have much respect for people.... especially all of you... going through a visa process is a BIG DEAL and you all are waaay ahead of me!! I admire your courage, patience and determination, and most of all, the love you feel for your SO... Can't help it... i'm an emotional creature.. :blush:

But, just so i don't get you upset... I won't apologize anymore... Ok, one more time just to get it out of my system.. I'm sorry.

Ok, i'm done.

Timeline
:ot: Ok Shemmy(my 6 year old) came home yesterday coughing and sneezing I told him stay away from Fat (my 2yr old) and Fat woke up sneezing and stuffy, Shemmy said he slept next to Fat because he was scared he watched "Monster's Inc" last night :angry: (my 2yr old just had ear tubes put in February 2009 a cold means fluid build up in the ear) :crying::crying::crying:

aww.. sorry sheka.. hope it doesnt get too bad for him..

and ur six yr old got scared of monsters inc??? :blink: lol my children are seriously jaded then LOL

how cute!

ok thats what I thought :blink: Fat watches it all the time with no problem, i smell a lie :angry: but i'll wait until my daughter gets here to find out the truth.

yes mi girl.. mi nah wan seh nutting,some kids are just more timid than others.. but scooby doo is more scary than monsters inc!!!

Timeline
Cause I know how it feels... you all on one topic and then my mind starts winding up and then i got a question!!! Yes, i apologize because i have much respect for people.... especially all of you... going through a visa process is a BIG DEAL and you all are waaay ahead of me!! I admire your courage, patience and determination, and most of all, the love you feel for your SO... Can't help it... i'm an emotional creature.. :blush:

But, just so i don't get you upset... I won't apologize anymore... Ok, one more time just to get it out of my system.. I'm sorry.

Ok, i'm done.

Have you read back through the threads? We NEVA stay on one topic!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey i got scared of scooby doo up until 12/13

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
a how mi stay since mi bawn day mami!!!

so whats up?? nobody bring emails??? everybody got phone records huh??? hmph well i may just try and find the one or two innocent ones and go w/that..

I did not have phone records, I included the written letters we sent... although they were not as steamy as it seems your e-mails are :blink::lol: what happen to your halo Quana :crying::innocent:

hehe :D

:innocent: we aren't the poets like my sista ja p and brudda ja p LOL.. had to fill in the space w/ something.. :blush::devil:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
im jealous too dada.. its been 7 MONTHS since ive seen an ocean.. that just ain't right!!!!

3 weeks is FANTABULOUS!!!

any major plans??

Awww.. If I could, I'd take you all with me!!! We'll take up one plane all to ourselves!!

I'm staying with Dane at his mom's house in Duncans Trelawny.. I just want to spend some quality time with him, enoh.. I'd like to go to the Devon's house again for some grapenut icecream, and maybe go out... i don't know the area that well... or any really good places to eat... But it's ok, I love his mom's cooking anyway!

I just enjoy walking down the streets... then watching all the likkle pickney when they come outta school.. sooo cute.. It's really peaceful there..

I think Dane's gonna take me to the beach too... he knows i love the water... hmmm, i don't know what else... any suggestions?

Pier 1 on Friday night

Yeah... we've been there a few times... it's fun.. can get crazy sometimes!!

Timeline

Ok, i'm done.

Have you read back through the threads? We NEVA stay on one topic!

a true... in fact when I have an immigration question I almost want to post this first :ot:

:innocent: we aren't the poets like my sista ja p and brudda ja p LOL.. had to fill in the space w/ something.. :blush::devil:

:lol:

(F)

Timeline
Quana i am thinking of what emails to carry

phone records are iffy, i have thrown away all my phone bills from when i used to use my house phone

when i have that c&w phone that could call overseas, it had a florida number and i threw away all thsoe phone bills

i didn't realise at the time i would one day need them, those were from 2006

he could show his records but most of them are gonna show my calls coming from an unknown number

so i think we're gonna rely on emails, try to get chat logs, hopefully he has a few, and most of all the cards we send each other and fed ex reciepts

girl i am a pack rat when it comes to emails and texts.. i don't even want ya'll to talk about me but lets just say i never delete anything.. (so watch ur pms) lol.. just kidding..

but i every one i sent and every one he sent plus i emaild my texts from my phone to my email!!!

u dont get phone records w/ metropcs and i only used ringyard like once or twice..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.