Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I was going over the DS-230 1&2 with him and i almost forgot my last namet2412.gif

happy-072.gif

Mornin Sheka :D

Mawning JAPc0205.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

That little teapot thing up the nose is supposed to be the bomb on sinuses. I haven't tried it yet.

Properly known as the Neti Pot :bonk::rofl:

I'm getting one today!

did u guys know that Eva Pigford(Americas Next Top Model) and Lance Gross(from House of Payne) are getting married?????

I didnt see that coming....but they do look nice together!

Oh so I guess when they were dating on the show there must have been some chemistry. I LOVE EVA!!!! I was so happy she won. They were trying to say she was gay and dating Missy Elliott I was hoping that wasn’t true.

What in the heezy?? She recently played Neils love interest on Young and the Restless but she got down with his son, and her nephew so she kicked rocks! LOL :devil: Love the soaps!

#######?

8724_124167838869_729383869_2604770_3298968_n.jpg

:blink: :blink: SMDH

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Y'all... question-

I'm leaving Friday (yes 9-11) for JA.. when I go through customs, should I tell them I'm visiting my fiance?? or do I tell them It's just for vacation? Last time they ended up writing it down on my customs form... Idk... I'm staying til the end of the month... think they'll approve that? I'm a little worried..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

aftanoon all!!!

congrats on the green card portland, girl it seem like its been forever.. glad its DONE..for now LOL

MRS JAWI!!! sending a shout out to u today honey, i hope wakey got the kleenex ready cuz i believe u AND a will need them all thruout the ceremony..

ur hopes and dreams are finally realized today.. i love u and am soo happy for u, joy and peace everlasting my gyal!!

okay.. tell me.. did ya'll or will ya'll bring evidence of emails? those that do, how PERSONAL were they??? i don't have any phone records, but have TONS of emails.. it seems all of them EVENTUALLY get a lil heated.. :wub::devil:

would u just delete that part or what???

we passed the medical w/ flying colors, got the lil sealed envelope and waiting for some more money to move forward...

BOAL @ philly and then dillon's reaction

LOL Dillon is just sitting on the edge of her seat for all the details about Jermaine disco-084.gif

Nuh worry yuhself Dillon Your daily dose of FEVA is on the way ( right after lunch ) LOL

I just wanted to share:

VERSE:For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.-- Psalm 107:9

THOUGHT:The Bible cries out with one recurring truth: God quenches the thirst and satisfies the hunger of those who seek him. So often we try to soothe the ache in our soul and fill the emptiness in ourheart with what is only a temporary satisfaction that only God'spresence can fill. Let's refuse every false satisfaction and seek the LORD!

PRAYER:Forgive me, dear Father, for trying to find the satisfaction formy soul's hunger in what is not truly sustaining. (Confess the area of temptation that most often causes you to stumble in this area --sex, status, possessions, economic security, chemical dependency,abusing food, body identity, etc.) As I seek you, dear LORD, pleasemake your presence known as you satisfy my spiritual thirst andsatiate my soul's hunger. In the name of Jesus, my Lord. Amen.

Thanks KK

Hello VJ!!! Just wanted to pop my head in and see what's going on today.

Buggy I owe yuh one more Pic yuh knoa I am slow before COB promise LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

i never would say i was visiting bf or fiance, but i am just a lil worry wart maybe spangla

i felt so sorry for that poor girl, and only after she won did they do all that.. i couldn't believe it.. why not make a stink when i enter, im sure they have qualifying processes..

Timeline
Hey Y'all... question-

I'm leaving Friday (yes 9-11) for JA.. when I go through customs, should I tell them I'm visiting my fiance?? or do I tell them It's just for vacation? Last time they ended up writing it down on my customs form... Idk... I'm staying til the end of the month... think they'll approve that? I'm a little worried..

When I used to visit I always told them I was here visiting friends. Gave Roc's info and all. They would ask me some questions to make sure I really knew about him and then I was allowed through. I don't see the big deal with being honest..

Man you'll be in JA for what like 3 weeks?? Ugh ur lucky. I miss JA so bad!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Spangla, I always say it's vacation - and I always put a hotel down as my destination -

same here

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
-sorry to interrupt- I just didn't know who to ask.. thanks ladies.. :luv:

Spanglas, I was wondering the same thing.

And STOP saying you are interrupting :bonk: you noh see we chat pure fawt all day? :lol:

I will never forget what Sus said when I first joined... chime right in, and if no one answers you, YELL until someone does!! unhappy-058.gif

:D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.