SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL, Girl, I am older :whistle: It was at the horse farm that Everton Blender stepped out of a Lexus right in front of me and whipped it out to pee - Never could quite look at the man the same again :blink:

how it did look?

Not too impressive :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL, Girl, I am older :whistle: It was at the horse farm that Everton Blender stepped out of a Lexus right in front of me and whipped it out to pee - Never could quite look at the man the same again :blink:

how it did look?

Not too impressive :whistle:

:sleepy: meh!

a juss true it did dead man

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Jawi "for this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his WIFE", and remember "what therefore GOD has joined together, let not MAN put assunder"t5505.gif

m1253.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations Portland on the Green Card.

Congratulations Jawi on getting MARRIED!

Regarding the athlete's gender questioning, I'm not surprised people would question it because that has happened several times in the past:

10 Most Shocking Olympic Gender Scandals

Olympics 2008: The Gender Trap

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Hey Marlita...not being nosey but I was just wondering did you get some kind of insurance since you said you got laid off and didn't have any? Just wondering how that works with having babies. And NO I didn't drink the Wata!

I have Medi-Cal...state insurance. I qualify cause I am pregnant. Otherwise I'd be in trouble. And I must say this is the BEST insurance I have ever had. If this is what we can expect with government funded insurance then I say lets go!!

Don't get any ideas, Dillon. Missouri Medicaid is not that great.

Trelawny, Steven had his medical a couple of weeks ago. I'd also warned him, based on comments here, about the fact that he'd need to show them EVERYTHING. He tried to act like he wouldn't let that happen. :lol:

Steven also was not feeling the needles, which I FULLY understand. Then he REALLY wasn't feeling the full-body exam they give.

what kind of full body exam that

btw, since your fiance just did the medical and i know you are one for details

what exactly do they do?

it seems very intimidating based on the bad experiences of some yardies

I meant to post Steven's experience the day he told me about it, but forgot. Let me see where I jotted those notes...

He got there an hour early for his 8:30 appointment. There were two other people there getting medicals for the fiance/spouse visas. During the long wait, they were all chatting & telling jokes. He was telling them to vote for his sister. :) I love Steven. After waiting for a long time, he went up to the counter to see what was going on. They called him back soon after & checked his ears & tongue. Then he stripped for the privates check. He sad at first he thought about looking away, but didn't want to be caught off guard by anything, so he watched.

After that, he went back to the waiting room for a while. He was called back where they checked his blood pressure & asked him questions.

Then he paid & went back to the waiting room. They called him again for the xray, ? (can't understand my handwriting), and eye test.

He left around 2pm.

Isn't it ironic how they do things backwards, it seems. blood pressure in the middle and then ask questions.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Jamaica

02-18-2009: Filed I-129F and Sent I-129 via USPS

02-24-2009: VSC received I-129F

02-26-2009: NOA1 received

06-30-2009: NOA2 received

07-10-2009: NVC Received

07-15-2009: Case number assigned, Yay!

07-16 to 08-03: Additional Processing, #######????

08-04-2009: Case left NVC

08-07-2009: Case Arrived at Embassy, Yay!!!

08-07-2009: Emailed DS-230, Part I

08-11-2009: Embassy sent packet 3

08-11-2009: Embassy also called fiance and told him to pick packet up on 9-08-09

08-24-2009: Still no packet.. guess He will go on the 8th to pick up packet *sigh*

08-31-2009: Emailed the embassy DS-230 one last time in hopes of getting interview date/called the DOS - no further information from Embassy. They don't even know about the embassy calling Steve to come on 9-08-09. Oh happy day! :(

09-03-2009: Embassy said they received DS-230, part I

09-08-2009: Steve went to the embassy and they gave him the run around. They made him fill out ANOTHER DS-230 form... still waiting for interview :(

Comments : Received NO2A the same day we got engaged, 06-30-09

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 126 days from your NOA1 date

Mstee this is a perfect example of how these people do not have any order what so ever now i'm getting angry and its not even my mant1940.gif, but i've heard stories of how they would lose documents and thats why my dad recommended making copies of everything i send(but thats crazy)t1950.gifwhy does he need another DS-230 didn't he already fill one out?

Yes he did and they made him pay 1000JA for something (I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell me) and they told him that that form needed to be hand-delivered. No where in packet 3 does it state it has to be hand delivered. Just that they needed to receive it before they give an interview date. Steve and I have been arguing because I asked him to make copies of his police record and his non-impediment. He feels as though he doesn't need copies :blink: Again, the stress of all this is just making me sad.

08-11-2009: Embassy also called fiance and told him to pick packet up on 9-08-09

08-24-2009: Still no packet.. guess He will go on the 8th to pick up packet *sigh*

08-31-2009: Emailed the embassy DS-230 one last time in hopes of getting interview date/called the DOS - no further information from Embassy. They don't even know about the embassy calling Steve to come on 9-08-09. Oh happy day! :(

09-08-2009: Steve went to the embassy and they gave him the run around. They made him fill out ANOTHER DS-230 form... still waiting for interview :(

Mstee this is a perfect example of how these people do not have any order what so ever now i'm getting angry and its not even my mant1940.gif, but i've heard stories of how they would lose documents and thats why my dad recommended making copies of everything i send(but thats crazy)t1950.gifwhy does he need another DS-230 didn't he already fill one out?

Yes he did and they made him pay 1000JA for something (I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell me) and they told him that that form needed to be hand-delivered. No where in packet 3 does it state it has to be hand delivered. Just that they needed to receive it before they give an interview date. Steve and I have been arguing because I asked him to make copies of his police record and his non-impediment. He feels as though he doesn't need copies :blink: Again, the stress of all this is just making me sad.

I emailed the consular to get some answers... :(

Timeline
I didnt tell Louis he was going to have to get nekkid! I figured it would just irritate and get him annoyed before he even got there.

This is so funny. Evan has no problem being naked infront of a woman. If it was a male doc then maybe. U know this fool had the nerve to ask me if it felt good to have a vaginal ultrasound?!!! WTH!!!! He thinks that gynocologists have the best jobs. I told him aint nothing nice or sexual about looking at vajaja all day!!

Now, see I would've gotten real smart and said, let me shove something up your #### and show you how it feels :angry:

Have a question for you ladies. I have been sick since Thursday... sinuses... but nothing is working. In St Lucia we would mix strong rum, lemon and honey. Any idea a rum here that would be anything like that. I cannot get wray & nephew around here. :(

Who has some wonderful home remedies? I am taking a multi-vitamin with 1200mgs of C.

That little teapot thing up the nose is supposed to be the bomb on sinuses. I haven't tried it yet.

Have a question for you ladies. I have been sick since Thursday... sinuses... but nothing is working. In St Lucia we would mix strong rum, lemon and honey. Any idea a rum here that would be anything like that. I cannot get wray & nephew around here. :(

Who has some wonderful home remedies? I am taking a multi-vitamin with 1200mgs of C.

Get a Neti Pot, or they sell a thing by Ayr in the stores called a nasal saline wash - use it several times a day - also add zinc to your vitamin C.

Yep, that's the name of what I was saying.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
did u guys know that Eva Pigford(Americas Next Top Model) and Lance Gross(from House of Payne) are getting married?????

I didnt see that coming....but they do look nice together!

Oh so I guess when they were dating on the show there must have been some chemistry. I LOVE EVA!!!! I was so happy she won. They were trying to say she was gay and dating Missy Elliott I was hoping that wasn’t true.

Timeline

I emailed the consular to get some answers... :(

wonder what they made him pay for thats $11.41USDs1001.gif oh lawd mstee don't argue with him girl he's stressed toot4621.gifand he should have gotten two copies of the police record but thats a good idea to make copies :thumbs: please try to email and don't be sad you are closer than you think (F)

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
The King

boston-burger-king-burger-1-xl.jpg

Restaurant: Boston Burger Company, Boston, MA

Cost: $8.50

What's inside: Built for its namesake, Elvis, this burger tops 8 ounces of Certified Angus Beef with three slices of bacon and fried banana slices rolled in cinnamon and sugar, all sitting on a bun covered with creamy peanut butter. It's perfectly sweet and salty — and for anyone who is bananas about bananas.

smiley-shocked032.gif

Now, that looks good to me.

My favorite sandwich here is called the Ballistic Elvis. It's peanut butter, jelly, cheddar cheese, banana, bacon, and hot pepper flakes on grilled sour dough. God, my mouth is watering right now.

Hot Fudge Sundae Burger

mc-guires-hot-fudge-burger-xl.jpg

Restaurant: McGuire's Irish Pub, Pensacola, FL

Cost: $9.99

What's inside: In a rush? This deluxe hamburger is essentially two courses in one. Three-quarters of a pound of Black Angus beef mixed with McGuire's special seasoning is topped with pure vanilla ice cream and ooey-gooey hot fudge. If you're craving something a bit more, shall we say, conventional, McGuire's also serves 25 savory combos.

smiley-shocked002.gif

mrs p i could feel my arteries clogging reading that

WOW

I would try it. Not sure of it though.

Again, I love pancakes alaska here.....pancakes topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. I admit I usually eat this ONLY about 2 a.m. after the bars close. Nuff said!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.