Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline
tre = miss ASSumer :rofl:

Mi...no man...mi no need fi assume a damn ting...

bway mi a tell u...sum people jus put all dem business out deh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WHA.. mi frighten :blush: .. those pictures got a lil RISQUE.. i was standing upright on all of them right??? :innocent::rofl:

NOPE! :whistle:

YUH LIE!!!!

MRS BUGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAHLOVE i mean SUGAHDUMPLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my.. well mi tell oonu we like fi put on a show!! :bonk::bonk:

tre = miss ASSumer :rofl:

Mi...no man...mi no need fi assume a damn ting...

bway mi a tell u...sum people jus put all dem business out deh

Was this supposed to be so compelling??? Give me a break she nuh experience nothing trust me, fetch a likkle water long kisteet! me keep mi mouth shut today and go to Forman Mills pon mi lunch break!

Ppl make the best of what they have , but most want a little better life. Having to fetch water is not all good and everytime you want to clean yourself or your clothes having to go to a river is not a walk in the park. So therefore ppl do what they have to do.

Tre I almost spit out my water with your signature Gullyside DWL!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Good afternoon everyone,

Congratulation Bunn, on your approval.

Bunn I would follow this short-cut and it will make your life at NVC so much easier. http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...he_NVC_ShortCut

On the tax transcripts, I would just send in the last 3 years of tax transcripts and a letter from his employer regarding his current employment.

Yes, the money does start adding up fast in a short period of time. Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Timeline
Was this supposed to be so compelling??? Give me a break she nuh experience nothing trust me, fetch a likkle water long kisteet! me keep mi mouth shut today and go to Forman Mills pon mi lunch break!

Ppl make the best of what they have , but most want a little better life. Having to fetch water is not all good and everytime you want to clean yourself or your clothes having to go to a river is not a walk in the park. So therefore ppl do what they have to do.

LMAO - The funniest is that I am the one who took issue with her post - And she chose to attack Lawny, one of the only ones who could probably help guide her - Oh well, careful what bridges you burn!

After all - you wouldn't want to have to fetch water to put it out!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

LMAO - The funniest is that I am the one who took issue with her post - And she chose to attack Lawny, one of the only ones who could probably help guide her - Oh well, careful what bridges you burn!

Sus, that's always the case...she is not the first and I'm sure won't be the last...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sus = ASSumer

finesse=TROUBLEMAKER or;

finesse-pasapasa

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

that was funny.. it was SUS dat told har "mi nuh feel sorry fi ya my girl CHA!!" LMAO!!!!!!!! dyam sus, u related to pushbrk??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and then for her to keep calling out assumer when lawny never assumed she knew anything..SHE ASKED (another a word LOL) she asked and then WE never got the answer either LOL...

i mean i get what oafjf was saying, that sometimes we all think we know everything about this PROCESS and end up w/ snag or issue, BUT when u find out something about ur PARTNER that u didn't know??? its something worth analyzing..lawny was just trying bring that to light

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good afternoon everyone,

Congratulation Bunn, on your approval.

Bunn I would follow this short-cut and it will make your life at NVC so much easier. http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...he_NVC_ShortCut

On the tax transcripts, I would just send in the last 3 years of tax transcripts and a letter from his employer regarding his current employment.

Yes, the money does start adding up fast in a short period of time. Good luck on the rest of your journey.

thx rox

yep i have read through it and sent it to hubby for his reading as well

waiting on my case number at nvc

from what i see i can expect to wait at least another week

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
yes girl i am i cant wait till he get home to tell me about his day

Don't get your hopes up too high? U'll be waiting for details and he'll give you a one word answer. U'll say how was your day and he'll be like good. What's to eat... LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.