6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hi everyone!

I had one sexy weekend boobies.gif

details!

you know i have to live vicariously through you ppl

don't spare anything

we were on a sexcapade! we thought of all the places in our house that we didn't have sex before and tried them out. and much to my surprise, this workbench in our basement is the perfect height!

oh, and by the way, does anyone look in the mirror while having sex?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hi everyone!

details!

don't spare anything

we were on a sexcapade! we thought of all the places in our house that we didn't have sex before and tried them out. and much to my surprise, this workbench in our basement is the perfect height!

Ha ha.....have done all of that before, including the mirror.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
hi everyone!

details!

don't spare anything

yep....love to see ourselves, bwoy we can put on a show !!! LOL

sounds like a FUN FUN weekend..always nice to do it in places OTHER than the bedroom.. where was lil man???

i don't comment on anything outside the board EVER.. but i couldn't help myself..

i know im gonna get lynched cuz pushbrk does have a following.. i mean he is wise but one of those mean ole son of guns that u HATE to ask a question, why must he be like that..

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3290422

Timeline
Morning all!

Jawi, glad to hear everything worked out

My2, hope your son made it on the bus okay and you didn't cry too much!

I had a great weekend - Spent Sat shopping in NYC with Islandwoman and Dillon's MIL - Hit Canal Street for the purses, midtown for watches and belt buckles.... Sunday we all went to Irie Jamboree - for the most part, it was a good show - But my friend and I left around 10:30 with lots of artists still to perform - We had been there since 2, and my back simply could not take standing up anymore! Yesterday I sat at the lake doing homework -

Two days of work this week, Whooo hooo!

I heard you guys had a great time. I talked to her this morning and she said she can't wait for you to come shopping again. Heard the two of you can shop till you drop. :thumbs:

:yes: They out shopped me - I was hanging on the street people watching. And Sus is the perfect chauffeur!! That was a good call Sus, since the train was not our friend this weekend.

mr2~ your kids are so cute!

jawi~ i love you girl

JG~ jam packed weekend!

bunz,philly,dada, dillon~ *wave*

heymrsmorgan~ ugh! it will be resolved, just a stumble block :thumbs:

mi man is here!

:star: REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD :star:

thanks to all for the encouragment and positive vibes

i cant believe it

thanks just... glad your man is here

Congrats Andrea!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Morning all!

Wow one of thes posts just got me heated this morning and I had to say something. Its in the topic with MrsH and Culture. I had to remind her that there is a God! and who are we to judge? Folks that are non-yardies just don't get it :angry:

I read the post, and honestly don't see how it got you so heated - the person asked an honest question - it's one I ask myself all the time - If I were to move to JA, what kinda life would we have there v. him moving here? Yes, we would be together - but there are things - such as medical care - that cause me serious pause if I ever thought about moving there permanently -

As long as u can afford ur health care in JA its there..if u do not have to go to a clinic ur good...they have regualr HMOs there BCBS is a big one. It's all about money there...for me to move back now..I would need to have proper health care for my kids and a regular pediatrician...

talkin b out pediatricians..since moving to CT i haven't switch the girls doc..well thought we were gonna have a physical yesterday..got there why there was like 20 dyam ppl sittin there..and i left from work to go..i wouldn't a left til 6pm...mussi mad..i think i'm really thinking of switching them now..i can't deal

on that note ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRINCESS # 2 TAHLIA !!!! CAN'T BELIEV UR 1YR OLD ALREADY!! GOD BLESS!!!

That's exactly the point - I know it's not the type of thing you want to hear when you are down - but it's a time when you need to hear it, because it's easy to get caught up in the emotion and not think of the hard facts. DJ lay in the hospital for 3 days without the right medication or blood when he had lost 4 litres, cause they didn't have it - and they were talking about doing a colostomy for a freakin ulcer = Not having the funds for private medical care is NO JOKE.

Happy Bday to Tahlia!

Chiney, there's an AWESOME dr in Stamford - Shoreline Medical on Washington Ave, Dr. Nina Inamdar - she emails you back when you email her, always squeezes you in when you need, has a great personality - my cousin started going to her with her kids, and now the whole fam goes -

Andre had one sister die of AIDS and one die of Sickle Cell related complications. He was in the hospital many times over his lifetime. His stories......no, healthcare in JA is no joke.

Ain't that the truth and prescriptions cost a dang arm and a leg for the same generic drug were would be able to get here for a 15$ copay cost $4000 JA and up there.

I almost hate holiday weekends. They seem so busy and go way too fast.

Friday we went dove hunting. It was really much more fun then I thought it would be. Going to try and go before dawn on the 14th again. Maybe I can shoot some more cause I am feeling sort of bad #### now that I shot that gun.

Saturday went to a local restaurant/bar for my friend's birthday. There was a big college football game at our dome so the bar was hopping. Add my crazy loud friends to that mix and it added up to a whole lot of fun. Went gambling on the boats after. I won $400 on roulette....after I had to call my friend and ask how to play. Beginners luck. It was a whole lot of fun. Ended up at our favorite bar later, hanging with those friends.

Sunday my kids and I went to this outlet mall we love. I gave them money for the game room while I hit my favorite stores. The day disingrated from there and I ended up talking through a crisis while we downed 2 bottles of Missouri wine, some beer, and some Amerula. Hate days like that. Seem to have more and more of them.

Yesterday was a washer tournament at my church that we did not win. It was fun though. And my priest is so damn cute it's always worth hanging out after church.

Now, I am sitting here, barely awake and wishing I wasn't here at all. UGH!!!!!

Mastering the Art of French Cooking did come in the mail Friday after I left. I'm really sort of excited. Feel like going home and cooking now.

Sounds like you had a fully packed Holiday weekend, and I sure glad you explained the Washer tournament haaaa I was with Dada, is she playing with Washing Machines :whistle:

Can't wait to hear about your french cooking experiences :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana he is such a mean ole man

lol

but he does give good, meaningful advice

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
hi everyone!

details!

don't spare anything

yep....love to see ourselves, bwoy we can put on a show !!! LOL

sounds like a FUN FUN weekend..always nice to do it in places OTHER than the bedroom.. where was lil man???

i don't comment on anything outside the board EVER.. but i couldn't help myself..

i know im gonna get lynched cuz pushbrk does have a following.. i mean he is wise but one of those mean ole son of guns that u HATE to ask a question, why must he be like that..

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3290422

at his dads part of the weekend, home on monday...

hubby is so funny....hard to believe he was so terribly shy at one time....i've turned that man into a wild animal!!

Timeline
jg - why ya killing love birds? you might be going to hell for that...

I work for the Catholic Church. I had to tell my boss why I wanted off. My co-worker was like, you are killing the bird of peace. You ARE going to go to hell. I was laughing.

seriously, why would anyone kill them? for food? decoration? overpopulation?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Hey all! Hope you had a good weekend. Just stopping by to say hi... I feel like #######!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

this person need info about the nvc and her case being complete

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=216947

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

LOL.. finesse ya'll didn't make a video too?? lol

him too brite.. "when u grow up".. wanna punch his passive agressive rass in the nose everytime i see his pic.. him tink him di wizard of vj or sumting???

Timeline
jg - why ya killing love birds? you might be going to hell for that...

I work for the Catholic Church. I had to tell my boss why I wanted off. My co-worker was like, you are killing the bird of peace. You ARE going to go to hell. I was laughing.

seriously, why would anyone kill them? for food? decoration? overpopulation?

thats what i asked, was wondering if there was some specific reason (feathers??) or if it was just sport??

Timeline

had a busy as heck weekend..

friday took the kids to a midnight movie..me and the youngest saw shorts and roger, my oldest and her likkle friend saw Halloween..BIIIIGGG let down..

sat after work.. sexy dancehall dinner at jalove..we all turn dancehall queen LOL

sunday..church then chicken and beer w/ the yardmen after futbol

monday.. we celebrated labor day jamaica style by cleaning the house and then american style at my moms BAR B Q!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.