SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

This gonna be by next summa!!!! PLEASE watch.. it's AMAZING!

Girllll WOW she is my hero! :devil: LUVS IT!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy birthdaaaaaay

happy birthdaaaaaay

happy birthday to you dear tahlia

happy birthdaaaaaaay!

*the jamaican version of happy birthday

bdayparty.gif

Happy Belated BDay Tahlia hope you had a great Birthday!

yUP..LITTLE BABY NELLS WAS BORN EARLY THIS MORNING..HEHEHE

THANKS FOR THE HAPPY BDAYS GUYS..BUNZ MI A IMAGINE U A SING IT TO..AHAHHAHA

THANKS SUSI FOR THE DOC INFO!!

:dance: Congrats Ms Nelly on the birth of your Grandbaby :dance:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, All

Sus, why only a 2-day workweek?

Haymsmorgan, sorry about the RFE. This process is long & stressful enough without having those kind of delays.

Portland, hope the interview goes well!

Cause I leave for JA on Thurs -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

One of the Vendors at Irie Jamboree was Jamaica National Money Transfer:

http://www.jnmoneytransfer.com/Default.aspx?tabid=68

Just browsed them online - their rates seem competitive, and they have a recurring transfer option - might be a good thing for those sending regular money back to kids in JA - you can set it up to automatically send on the same day of the month.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
I have to shut it down ladies. Dove hunting expedition soon starting.

Everyone have a great long holiday weekend. I will see you all on Tuesday!

Be safe!!!!

bye jg.. still cyann believe ya ago pick up di dead birds ..DOVES at that???? i hope di ppl dem miss :whistle: have fun!!!!!!! :rofl:

We only shot one. Well, I didn't shoot any birds at all. We only saw 3 and got one. I did shoot my first shot gun. Nearly lost my teeth on the kick. It was fun to just sit around in the weeds and chat for hours. Except when he picked up the stupid dead bird and threw it in my lap. I flipped my chair backwards trying to get away. Damn men!

I just taped the tail feathers around the computer screen of the gal I share an office with She gets in here in a few minutes and is going to freak out. I hope I don't pee my pants laughing.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Thanks, mstee, Quana, Regal, & MrsBuggy.

MrsBuggy, I read the noodles/chicken story twice and still don't understand what happened.

She was embarrased because they went over their friends house where Mrs. B cooked brown stew chicken, but Mr. B was starving and couldn't wait. He did however end up waiting and proceeded to make noodles, after she cooked and had the audacity to eat the noodles and the brown stew chicken. She did tell him before that she dont cook on Tues/Thurs cause its her late night at work and he shouldve cooked if he was that hungry.

Thanks, mstee, Quana, Regal, & MrsBuggy.

MrsBuggy, I read the noodles/chicken story twice and still don't understand what happened.

She was embarrased because they went over their friends house where Mrs. B cooked brown stew chicken, but Mr. B was starving and couldn't wait. He did however end up waiting and proceeded to make noodles, after she cooked and had the audacity to eat the noodles and the brown stew chicken. She did tell him before that she dont cook on Tues/Thurs cause its her late night at work and he shouldve cooked if he was that hungry.

Oh and he was mad cause he thinks her tues/thurs thing is a rule so he told her dont get mad when he makes his own rules

I'd do what I had to do. If he didn't like it, he could cook for himself. And, if he didn't eat what I cooked, I'd just put it away and not think about him at all. I don't play those games. You wouldn't hear me say a word about it. I also don't get all that mad about stuff. Just walk awaya.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Philly

Are you boycotting me?????

Hey mi gyal of course not me just slow tuh rhatid! Yuh going to the festival down 52nd st this weekend? soon come wid deh PM

Absolutely! just not sure what time yet

Yeah me too I'll definitely let you know

question ppl

if we get his tax transcript do we still need all them other things

or will the tax transcript provide everything we need?

Bunz I believe the transcript will suffice for the returns but he may need to still need to submit W2's.

Someone else please chime in, I sent the W2 and Tax Returns and never went the Transcript route so I don't want to pass on no false info to mi gya :unsure:

that's my understanding. Still need W-2s. Otherwise, they are all you need.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

hey y'all check out my problem child i just posted a pic in my profile rate it! :yes:

Sheka he is too cute haaa he looks like he is non stop on the move :yes: how old is he again? 3

2 :blush: he is a mess I'm still trying to get crayon marks off my wall :blink:

LOL @ the crayon marks on the wall I know you were hotter than fish grease :devil: Terrible 2's those are the fun times haaaa NOT :whistle:

Jawi..A's daughter what? wah mi miss?

Thnx Jaws

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=216607

Thanks Bunz and Kimmy...we worked it out...we had a lot of heartfelt conversations....lots of tears...prayers with a pastor...prayers on our own. God is so good...he is deciding to stay put and listen to his mother that everything is okay in Jamaica. He came to tell me just as I was contemplating telling him that maybe it is best for us to end things. I asked God to touch his heart and make him really be able to see what was going on...God moved...I know for a fact that faith in God can move mountains in a nanosecond.

Jawi I am so happy for you, you are so blessed! God is good all the time! The best is yet to come for you (F)

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

good morning all!!! GREAT weekend.. i feel good, wish there was ALWAYS a 3 day weekend..

my 2, my oldest first time on the bus was 2 weeks ago, i know just how u feel.. i know he will feel so much like a big boy!!!

hays..sorry bout the RFE, hopefully it will be something u can take care of right away..

BE BLESSED

Timeline
damn nat you two are opposites

and when i say opposite i mean the opposite of what the roles normally are

the woman is normally the emotional one while the man is all about logic

i think u're probably just nearing the realization that you two are gonna be together forever and you're overjoyed

i'll probably be doing the same thing when my time comes

I'm more the logical type too. I rarely get really upset....mostly cause I am all about finding a solution to the problem. Sitting there crying is doing nothing to solve a damn thing. I do, however, break down and lose it from time to time. Nothing I can do about that.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Guys,

Im a little sad because I checked my emails and saw this :cry: :

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC**********

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE SENT, CASE PLACED ON HOLD

On September 8, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your mailing address. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.***

Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I keep goin over everything idk wat is missing?????

dont stress ... hays maybe just something simple ..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Tia's first performance (of 3):

Nat this was my favorite performance of the night!

RISING STARS

Two left, Three performances

1. Their favorite songs

2. Directors' song choice

3. Judge's song choice

Judges: Clyde, Anthony, Nadine

First: Princess Tia

Performing Her Favorite Song from the Competition: Lion Paw (Tarrus Riley)

My opinion: Good song choice, her outfit was interesting

Anthony: Very charming, lovely look, but not impressed by her voice

Nadine: Loved it

Clyde: Liked it

Second: Brown Suga

Performing her favorite song from the competition: Bubble Like Soup Medley

My Opinion: Very good, better than the last one, loving the hair style tonight

Anthony: Thought it was the winning performance

Clyde: Blah blah blah....long pause.....loved it.....yadda yadda (he chats waaaaaaaaaay too much)

Adena is in the chill room. She is a very gracious loser. She kinda opened up about how she has body issues making her feel self conscious

Third: Princess Tia

Performing Musical Directors' Choice: Earth a Run Red (Richie Spice)

My opinion: Not a very good start. Good choice though. Reggae songs really suit her. I like her outfit but its probably a little too mature for her but its still cute

Anthony: $hitted on her

Nadine: Liked it

Clyde: Preferred the previous performance but thought she handled it well

Fourth: Brown Suga

Performing Musical Directors' Choice: Eye of the Tiger

My opinion: Good performance. Thought they could have chosen a better song for her but she handled it well. She has very good stage presence.

Anthony: Thought the directors flopped tia and gave suga the better song

Nadine: Good choice, loved it

Clyde: Loved it

Fifth: Princess Tia

Performing Judge's Choice: Save The Best For Last (Vanessa Williams)

My opinion: Her dress is really cute. Performance was kinda meh. She was a bit off key. It wasn't bad though but not fantastic for a final performance

Anthony: Poster girl for cuteness, but not in the same league as adena or brown suga .... in summary he $hitted on her

Nadine: Thought it was good for her voice, she had some "moments" but it was good

Clyde: chat chat chat.....she did her best.....chat chat chat

Sixth: Brown Suga

Performing Judge's Choice: Pull Up to My Bumper

My opinion: Her dress is HOT. Hot Performance.

Anthony: Loved it

Clyde: Loved it (with alot of chatting in between)

Hey Bunz I agree with your commentary of the performances of the evening. I really though that Save the best for Last would have been a perfect song choice for her voice but it was a weak rendition for a final performance. However she is human and not gonna hit every song off without a hitch but she gave a valient effort.

I hated that the judges were making it seem with their comments we already know who the winner is with the left handed comments:angry:

I did enjoy Brown Suga's performances and I saw where they were going with Eye of the Tiger song but "I HATED IT" LOL but Loved Pull up to my Bumper that is my Jam!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good morning all!!! GREAT weekend.. i feel good, wish there was ALWAYS a 3 day weekend..

my 2, my oldest first time on the bus was 2 weeks ago, i know just how u feel.. i know he will feel so much like a big boy!!!

hays..sorry bout the RFE, hopefully it will be something u can take care of right away..

BE BLESSED

well it was raining and the bus stop is a little walk from our house so i drove to the bus stop so he wouldnt get all wet... tthe bus shows up the tell me he rides another bus so i get him on the right bus ..... he stands at the top of the steps and says mom what do i do now. I tell him find a seat he said ok bye ...But i followed the bus to school i couldnt help it .... and cried all the way there..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Morning all!

Wow one of thes posts just got me heated this morning and I had to say something. Its in the topic with MrsH and Culture. I had to remind her that there is a God! and who are we to judge? Folks that are non-yardies just don't get it :angry:

I read the post, and honestly don't see how it got you so heated - the person asked an honest question - it's one I ask myself all the time - If I were to move to JA, what kinda life would we have there v. him moving here? Yes, we would be together - but there are things - such as medical care - that cause me serious pause if I ever thought about moving there permanently -

I have to agree. I don't think anyone should rip anyone for whatever they choose. But, I think there are many things I would pause at. I, too, thought the same things as Sus. And, some of the things I saw first hand made me KNOW I would never move permanently to JA for any reason.

I think it may be the answer for some. But, I also think those who jump into that without REALLY thinking it through are in for a big shock. I think it's one of those things where you need to go for a month or even a summer and see if it really is what you want to do before you sell everything you own and move down there for good.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.