DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all!

Wow one of thes posts just got me heated this morning and I had to say something. Its in the topic with MrsH and Culture. I had to remind her that there is a God! and who are we to judge? Folks that are non-yardies just don't get it :angry:

I read the post, and honestly don't see how it got you so heated - the person asked an honest question - it's one I ask myself all the time - If I were to move to JA, what kinda life would we have there v. him moving here? Yes, we would be together - but there are things - such as medical care - that cause me serious pause if I ever thought about moving there permanently -

As long as u can afford ur health care in JA its there..if u do not have to go to a clinic ur good...they have regualr HMOs there BCBS is a big one. It's all about money there...for me to move back now..I would need to have proper health care for my kids and a regular pediatrician...

talkin b out pediatricians..since moving to CT i haven't switch the girls doc..well thought we were gonna have a physical yesterday..got there why there was like 20 dyam ppl sittin there..and i left from work to go..i wouldn't a left til 6pm...mussi mad..i think i'm really thinking of switching them now..i can't deal

on that note ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRINCESS # 2 TAHLIA !!!! CAN'T BELIEV UR 1YR OLD ALREADY!! GOD BLESS!!!

HAPPY BDAY princess Tahlia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

do u have one party for them this weekend????

Nelly's a nana today too!!!! her daughter had the baby!!!

Ahhhh congrats Ms Nelly!!!! Was the baby born yesterday or today?

Hey Everyone !! Just passing thru..Hi...Quanna ..KK..Dada..Nat ( Waving ) !!

Have a good ..safe and blessed Labor Day weekend !! as for me i'll be studying all weekend :thumbs:

Hello Heaven!!!(((waving)))

born this morning I BELIEVE...

Timeline
omg i am watching super nanny and i am so mad at these kids

i actually want to cry for this mother, her kids are so out of control

they need super DaDa in their life man

one good drop kick and they'd be straight

LMAO!!! Girl I watch that show all the time and you know I be wanting to go through that tv. See I don't believe in time out I believe in Kick AZZ!!!

born this morning I BELIEVE...

I just seen it on FB she was.

Timeline
omg i am watching super nanny and i am so mad at these kids

i actually want to cry for this mother, her kids are so out of control

they need super DaDa in their life man

one good drop kick and they'd be straight

LMAO!!! Girl I watch that show all the time and you know I be wanting to go through that tv. See I don't believe in time out I believe in Kick AZZ!!!

i wish i knew how they get those children to act right by the end of the show??? i mean either they really weren't bad or they promise them a ice cream party or something..

one time she had the father take his daugh back to timeout 100 times within minutes.. they counted it.. she kept getting up and nanny.. say, take her back.. she mussi be mad.. IF i did timeout, it woulda be put her facety rass in her room han lock di door.. har bawl till har drap asleep!

Filed: Timeline

OH Q ..YES MY SIS PLANNED A LITTLE TING FI DEM TODAY..NOPE WE HAD A VACA..IF MY SIS DIDN'T I WOULD HAVE JUST CAKE AND TAKE PICS..MAYBE NEXT YR SINCE BY THE LOOKS OF THINGS WE NOT GOING TO JA..ONE LIKKLE JA COMING TO US BY THEM HOPEFULLY!

OO.SUS..WHEN MI GRANNY DID A HAVE HER SURGERY SHE HAD TO HAVE PPL DONATE BLOOD FOR HER BEFORE THEY EVEN SCHEDULED IT..U HAVE TO BRING UR OWN ANTIBIOTICS..IF UR GONNA HAVE A BABY U HAVE TO PROVIDE THE BLANKET THEY WILL RECEIVE THE BABY IN..UR OWN PADS AFTER BIRTH..EVERYTHING!! SO U GO TO THE HOSPITAL WITH ONE BIG HELLEVA BAG..AND HOPEFULLY PPL DONT TIEF DEM..I TELL YAH

BUNZ SUPERNANNY...OOOHHH DEM KIDS NEED A REAL PHOCK UP MEK MI TELL YUH

HEY HONEY

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello VJ!!!

Happy Birday Sweet Tahlia!!!!

Woke up rested.. about 1/2 hour ago... but not fully pleased w/ hubby. Oh well, we'll see how my weekend goes, lol

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline

jahoney!!! wha gwaan babes.. mi a still here try fi stay at wuk.. gotta pay for dis dyam AOS.. mi tell hubby.. u owe me BIG!!! lol

how is the crazy ppl doing?? havn't had a paranoid story from ya in a minute!!!

thats cool chiney.. we always try and do something even if its just cake and icecream too, the kids are happy just to be "BIG UP'D" LOL

mrs buggy stay up my girl!!

Timeline
Hey Dada.. how did your son's lil shindig go??

Girl weird!!! So I rush home form work hit all the stores decorate the house he walks in from school and sees my transformation and he did say wow mom thanks. He was looking at everything I did and he commented on how I pulled all this over so quickly but he invited none of his friends ova??

I asked him well do you want to go to dinner and he says no he doesn't want to do anything. I asked him was everything all right he isn't excited at all and he said yeah he's cool he just wants to chill Now this is the same person that every weekend he tried to run me ragged. Now he wanted this 150 T-Mobile phone but he has a Cricket phone he just got for Xmas so I'm sorry I'm not buying another phone so soon Shoot at 12 now 13 he should be happy he has a phone at all. I'm not sure if he's bummed I didn't get the phone or what. I normally cave in to his wants but sorry not this time. Is it a phaze?? I'm so confused. I was upset but now the heck with him Im on VJ and I'm about to go play spades on msn.

Aww.. that's a teenager for you!! LOL.. (well I speak from when I was a teenager, not that I have one.)

LOL@ Quana- I always wondered the same about those BAD kids and how they got "Good" by the end of the show??

IMO: Me & Derron talk about moving to JA... all my friends always make this comment "Why don't ya'll just move to JA... It's so beautiful!" Well, I would honestly move.... IF I had pockets full of money that I could survive a few years til I got settled wid a likkle business or something. I had to KNOW that I could afford any medical expenses for us. Also, we'd have to build a new home, the one we have would be too small for a family. I'd DEFINITELY have to be able to purchase a washer!!! LOL.. mi ate tuh wash clothes by and!!!! :angry:

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

Timeline

Hey Nat! Hope you're having a GREAT time w/ mommy!!! If you get any youtube stuff on Princess Tia.. make sure you post dem pon FB....

Hey Philly... you cheat me wid deh pichas dem!! :angry:

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Want to say big ups to our supports of OAFJF..we got $75 and $102 donation within a week!!!! We're on the go!! Much thanks!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.