Timeline

Mi nuh like colorblynd.. can't get anything to work pon di site!!! :diablo:

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok.. mi gaan.. gonna get some tings done in a di office before mi leave! Have a GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!!! Likkle more!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol.. im the only one here.. buggy hit me up.. if jahlove nuh come tru.. we can hook up something if u want.. ya'll gotta bring the good music, we can bring the game family fued SOOOO fun LOL

likkle more

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys...I called yesterday and spoke to an immigration officer. She told me that my case is being reviewed and I should hear something soon....I just checked and I got a touch today :dancing: .....I dont wanna get my hopes up but I hope I will get my NOA2 soon :clock: ....just pray fi mi....will be back lata to catch up!!

Haymsmorgan, while a touch isn't always a cause for celebration, it indicates that your file is on the move! After almost 6 months of no touches or anything, I was SUPER excited to get one! I knew that my probably-lost file had been found. I didn't get NOA2 until ~2 weeks later. Most people get it a couple of days afterward, though.

-------

UPDATE

Steven called. He's okay. Based on my direction a couple of days ago that we need to talk less (which has given me much more tv/internet time, and is saving $$) he was waiting for me to initiate a call. However, his new cheap phone wasn't registering my calls. Eventually, he was like "She STILL hasn't called!" and took the battery out & put it back in. That's when the missed calls/voicemail showed up. I let him know I wasn't pleased, but since my mother was here and I'm not one to air my laundry around other people, I kept my calm & just let him know how worried I was.

This is possibly my last weekend living alone, so I plan to spend a lot of time by myself. I can watch every episode of Paradise Hotel on Hulu.com and just relax.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys...I called yesterday and spoke to an immigration officer. She told me that my case is being reviewed and I should hear something soon....I just checked and I got a touch today :dancing: .....I dont wanna get my hopes up but I hope I will get my NOA2 soon :clock: ....just pray fi mi....will be back lata to catch up!!

Alright! Good news for the holiday weekend

yaaaaaaaaaay hays!!

hopefully u get news by early next week

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
UPDATE

Steven called. He's okay. Based on my direction a couple of days ago that we need to talk less (which has given me much more tv/internet time, and is saving $$) he was waiting for me to initiate a call. However, his new cheap phone wasn't registering my calls. Eventually, he was like "She STILL hasn't called!" and took the battery out & put it back in. That's when the missed calls/voicemail showed up. I let him know I wasn't pleased, but since my mother was here and I'm not one to air my laundry around other people, I kept my calm & just let him know how worried I was.

whew... glad to know he's okay!

I'm curious why you told him that you need to talk less tho :unsure:

Timeline

Haymsmorgan, while a touch isn't always a cause for celebration, it indicates that your file is on the move! After almost 6 months of no touches or anything, I was SUPER excited to get one! I knew that my probably-lost file had been found. I didn't get NOA2 until ~2 weeks later. Most people get it a couple of days afterward, though.

-------

UPDATE

This is possibly my last weekend living alone, so I plan to spend a lot of time by myself. I can watch every episode of Paradise Hotel on Hulu.com and just relax.

i know that. i was ecstatic too

at least i knew my file wasn't lost

at least he's ok nat, i'd be pissed too

but thank heavens he's ok

upherebl.gif

Timeline
UPDATE

could be that the minutes almost done and she doesn't want to spend more money because they don't have anymore chips to put them on or they won't chat it off in time

OR it could be that they just want space, seeing as though this is the last in forever they will be single ppl

maybe she just wants some moments to enjoy her single life

upherebl.gif

Timeline

-------

UPDATE

Glad to hear he is okay!

Timeline
UPDATE

could be that the minutes almost done and she doesn't want to spend more money because they don't have anymore chips to put them on or they won't chat it off in time

OR it could be that they just want space, seeing as though this is the last in forever they will be single ppl

Well I know Im feeling like what you said after the OR part... As much as I want the interview date Im getting scared. I just keep telling myself, I will be married soon, I will be married soon! lol

Timeline

You nailed it Bunz, on ALL accounts!

1) We've been going through a chip a week. We ran out of chips to top up (4) so Monday he got a new one. I said we need to make it stretch until I get there.... so let's try to talk no more than 1 - 1.5 hrs/day.

2) I don't think he wants space, but I sure do! I've always felt like we were on the phone more than I wanted to be. Sometimes at night, I just want to watch tv, read, or surf the internet, but he wants to stay on the phone. Saying that I'm going to sleep didn't work to get off cause he'd say to just sit it down and he can listen to me sleep.

3) I definitely want moments to enjoy my single life. I have a feeling, esp from listening to the stories of the vets on here, that I'll need to give him TONS and TONS of time once he gets here. So I see my me time going down the drain...

I'm looking forward to his arrival, don't get me wrong. What's funny is that after my last relationship, I let God know that I want my husband to be my best friend.... to be inseparable. Well, He gave me someone that wants to be inseparable! :unsure:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

lol @ listening to you sleep

nat he's a sweet man

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I'm looking forward to his arrival, don't get me wrong. What's funny is that after my last relationship, I let God know that I want my husband to be my best friend.... to be inseparable. Well, He gave me someone that wants to be inseparable! :unsure:

:lol: That made me chuckle :lol:

Nat (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.