SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
oh.. i see, i always WONDERED what that meant.. thanks mrs b and uhhh chiney! lol

i know that crying wolf while preggers would be pet peeve of urs, considering the HARD pregnancy u had w/ T chiney..

u know..if ur sick ur sick..but not cause u have a belly infront of u mean everybody fi now put u as priority..heck nooo..yuh nah dead ur pregnant..hard wasn't di dyam word!!

she walk round here like she cyaa do ######..but her has is out on the wkends..come on man..chic gonna be out for 3mths she says and took off from last wednesday just came back wednesady...what!! why r u taking off ur about to be out

ok..of to the doc...for Kimora's physical

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i'm gonna take a bunch of passport pics this weekend and get that over with once and for all

i think the police record takes a couple days if you pay for express service

:thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

I wish VJ was like FB in regards to it automatically populating what people have just wrote... I hate to have to "refresh" the screen every few seconds, LOL

Or mi jus lazy??

Philly mus be writing a book, cuz it shows she's writing something and it's been a long time, LOL

LOL mi amiga Mrs Buggy girl I start to respond then the phone rings and I get cought up with techs or emails come in and I have to jump on them. Its so hard for me to catch up most of the day that's why I am always behind with my responses. :crying: You would think that since this is a day before a holiday it would be slow ummm not so much in the world of Telecom. Good thing I am off early today so I can go home and continue practicing on mi bambino LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
man... here it is (for Finesse):

Hubby called around 6 at mi job askin if we could go ova to mi friend dem house to watch a movie. I said that was ok, I got off work at 8 and would see if mi could leave sooner. I had taken chicken out to cook when I got home, but since we were not going to be I was thinking of cooking over at mi frienz house. Anyway... when I got home, he was rushing me so we could leave so we wouldn't stay out late. (He had to work in morning) Anyway, he started saying he was STARVING. I asked him why he didn't go ahead and cook the chicken. He said cuz he was waiting for me, but he ate something when he got home. So I then proceeded to tell him well, I'll take the food over to cook or does he want something fast... like the noodles. He just said he was STARVING!! So I went in the kitchen and started getting the food to take to cook. As i was walking towards the door, he asks if I got the noodles... I said "if you're taking noodles, I'm not gonna cook!" He said he needed something to hold him over. I asked him what he ate earlier... A dang banana! I thought he meant some real food or snack. So he got the noodles and we left. On the way out I said... I've said this before... that I was not going to cook on Tues/Thurs (my late nights). He mumbled something about "oh, you have rules now, so don't say nothing when i have my rules". I asked him to repeat himself, and he refused to. So we drove quiet. When we got there, I jumped out and went inside... I started to cook... he never came in. I was almost FINISHED cooking when he finally came in. I was about to share his food, when he asked for a pot to cook his DANG noodles.... I looked at him and I promise I was about to stab him wid a knife!!!!! :o I then shared my food only, got me a drink and sat to eat and watch movie! I was so embarrased that my friends saw me cooking for him and then he come in wid some dang noodles. He ate his noodles and served him some of my food after.. but still I WAS UPSET!!!

there.. oh, and i just made brown stew chicken and rice... and let me tell you.. I guess cooking while mad is good for me cuz it was the BEST stew chicken I've EVER made!! LOL

Mrs Buggy..I don't mean to laugh - and I do mean LOL but I'm only laughing cuz I've gone thru the exact same thing.

~ 4/22/09 - sent I-129F form off to VSC

~ 11/23/09 – Interview Scheduled 11/23/2009

~ 12/09/09 – Picked up visa at MoBay DHL ofc-EXTREMELY late processing

~ 12/13/09 – Arrived at Philadelphia airport

~ 2/14/10 – WEDDING DAY FINALLY

AOS Timeline

~ 2/26/10 – mailed AOS/EAD/AP via USPS confirmed delivery

~ 2/28/10 – delivery confirmed 6:57 am

~ 3/10/10 – rec'd email acceptance confirmation from USCIS

~ 3/16/10 – rec'd NOA1's via mail for I-485, AP and EAD

~ 3/19/10 – Biometrics appt - 3/31/10 11 am

~ 3/24/10 – Walk-in Biometrics appt - 2:00 pm

~ 4/07/10 – Case transferred to National Benefits Center

~ 4/09/10 – Case transferred to CSC for processing

~ 5/01/10 – EAD card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 5/07/10 – AP rec'd in mail...no notice at all!

~ 5/24/10 – EAP rec'd in mail

~ 6/02/10 – AOS card ordered rec'd notice via email

~ 6/08/10 – rec'd welcome letter in mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz..yuh knoa mi a laugh afta yuh right..thats like me trying to get a passport w/o my child..hahaaa

my girl afta mi neva memba!

is a good thing dem post di sign on the door or else i would have gone in di place and embarrass miself lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
nat are you excited or nervous or both?

Right now, I'm very anxious, but not about the interview. I haven't heard from Steven in almost 24 hours. That is VERY unusual. Last time that happened, he was in the hospital. I've called every single number I have for him, his family, his friends. Pretty much all of them go straight to voicemail. One of his brothers moved to Norway a month or so ago. I was sad about that, mostly because that's the brother who lives right by Steven & the person I've previously called in cases of emergency. So I'm quite concerned but trying not to think about it, as no value will come from worrying.

Nat everything will be okay! Your in our thoughts and prayers...

That's true Nat, nothing comes frm worrying ...he's fine and you'll get a call soon. Stay busy.

Philly

Are you boycotting me?????

AOS Timeline

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
happy birthday toyour son dada

Awww My2 thank you..... He just left out I came down the strip crying like no not my baby... Man ladies this is crazy... I'm on my way to work I have a 1/2 day then I have to fly like hello get the house ready for when he comes home. I want to have balloons and cake waiting and when he walks in the door I want to have a non alcoholic (well for him) daiquiri waiting to toast with. He loves those.

aww dada.. i can't imagine having a BOY turn 13, w/ girls its a LITTLE less traumatic i think LOL

jus a lil..

good luck w/ the party.. i know he will feel like u made his day!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat.. I'm sure he's fine!! You'll soon hear from him.

Mstee-don't worry, even if you don't make the interview, all things will work out fine. I didn't go to my hubby's interview, and we have 8 years between us. AND he's right here with me... working my nerves :o

Thank you I see dat *tsk, tsk, shame, shame Mr. Buggy*

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah ms tee.. he is taking pics right??? they will see u guys don't really look like that big of an age difference.. he is not looking like a dyam gigolo or ur shoulder..

they used to blue slip alot a while back for the fiance's presence, im gonna be honest.. but i havnt seen one in a while.

Edited by dancehallquana

Awe Philly... you too? I did not know. So sorry to hear.

As an adult, I have had ONE pet, and now he lives w/ my parents. But everytime he gets sick, I start to think the worst... and can't handle it. Then she calls and says he's ok. I do miss my baby though. (with his BAD & SPOILED self) :whistle:

Yes girl we had to put her to sleep so she would no longer be in pain, so sad 14 years she is the same age as my youngest son it was really hard to do but I know she is no longer in pain.....

What are the benefits of cayenne pepper Nat?

High source of Vitamins A & C

Increases metabolism

Has positive effects on the circulatory system

Lowers blood pressure

Cleans the arteries, helping to rid body of LDL cholesterol & triglycerides

Assists the stomach & intestinal tract with digestion & elimination

Heals & rebuilds flesh due to frostbite

Can stop heart attacks (according to this site)

Improves itching (associated with psoriasis)

Reduces pain caused by certain conditions/surgeries/arthiritis

http://www.cayennepepper.info/health-benef...nne-pepper.html

Wow thats interesting!

I love Cayenne Pepper Nat i always cook with it and scotch bonnet pepper so I am aware of its healing properties. I still don't know about it on my watermelon but I will give it a try :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Thanks, mstee, Quana, Regal, & MrsBuggy.

MrsBuggy, I read the noodles/chicken story twice and still don't understand what happened.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Email to embassy answered:

Dear Ms. Guerrant,

We have received the DS230 form, but we cannot guarantee that the appointment will be on a Friday.

Regards,

Visa Unit

U.S. Embassy- Kingston

This email is UNCLASSIFIED based on the definitions provided in E.O.12958.

So they must be giving Steve an interview date on Tuesday the 8th....*drops to my knees and prays*

I'll drop and pray with ya MsT

Thank you!!! How you doing today?

Timeline
Thank you!!! How you doing today?

Doing better. I've been nursing a cold since Tuesday..I just have the residual cough now. I plan to go to dance class tonight hopefully that will help get some of my energy back.

Hope you're well

AOS Timeline

Timeline

MrsBuggy, I read the noodles/chicken story twice and still don't understand what happened.

She was embarrased because they went over their friends house where Mrs. B cooked brown stew chicken, but Mr. B was starving and couldn't wait. He did however end up waiting and proceeded to make noodles, after she cooked and had the audacity to eat the noodles and the brown stew chicken. She did tell him before that she dont cook on Tues/Thurs cause its her late night at work and he shouldve cooked if he was that hungry.

She was embarrased because they went over their friends house where Mrs. B cooked brown stew chicken, but Mr. B was starving and couldn't wait. He did however end up waiting and proceeded to make noodles, after she cooked and had the audacity to eat the noodles and the brown stew chicken. She did tell him before that she dont cook on Tues/Thurs cause its her late night at work and he shouldve cooked if he was that hungry.

Oh and he was mad cause he thinks her tues/thurs thing is a rule so he told her dont get mad when he makes his own rules

man... here it is (for Finesse):

Hubby called around 6 at mi job askin if we could go ova to mi friend dem house to watch a movie. I said that was ok, I got off work at 8 and would see if mi could leave sooner. I had taken chicken out to cook when I got home, but since we were not going to be I was thinking of cooking over at mi frienz house. Anyway... when I got home, he was rushing me so we could leave so we wouldn't stay out late. (He had to work in morning) Anyway, he started saying he was STARVING. I asked him why he didn't go ahead and cook the chicken. He said cuz he was waiting for me, but he ate something when he got home. So I then proceeded to tell him well, I'll take the food over to cook or does he want something fast... like the noodles. He just said he was STARVING!! So I went in the kitchen and started getting the food to take to cook. As i was walking towards the door, he asks if I got the noodles... I said "if you're taking noodles, I'm not gonna cook!" He said he needed something to hold him over. I asked him what he ate earlier... A dang banana! I thought he meant some real food or snack. So he got the noodles and we left. On the way out I said... I've said this before... that I was not going to cook on Tues/Thurs (my late nights). He mumbled something about "oh, you have rules now, so don't say nothing when i have my rules". I asked him to repeat himself, and he refused to. So we drove quiet. When we got there, I jumped out and went inside... I started to cook... he never came in. I was almost FINISHED cooking when he finally came in. I was about to share his food, when he asked for a pot to cook his DANG noodles.... I looked at him and I promise I was about to stab him wid a knife!!!!! :o I then shared my food only, got me a drink and sat to eat and watch movie! I was so embarrased that my friends saw me cooking for him and then he come in wid some dang noodles. He ate his noodles and served him some of my food after.. but still I WAS UPSET!!!

there.. oh, and i just made brown stew chicken and rice... and let me tell you.. I guess cooking while mad is good for me cuz it was the BEST stew chicken I've EVER made!! LOL

OK the last part has me rolling about the chicken, girl I know about those likkle arguments LOL. When Hubby and I have them I always remember what our pastor who married us said," Never go to bed mad" and "Every disagreement can always sorted out if we just communicate and talk about it" . So communication is the key and after an argument making up is always the best part :devil:

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.