Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awe Philly... you too? I did not know. So sorry to hear.

As an adult, I have had ONE pet, and now he lives w/ my parents. But everytime he gets sick, I start to think the worst... and can't handle it. Then she calls and says he's ok. I do miss my baby though. (with his BAD & SPOILED self) :whistle:

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know.. I've left out most of the story... but I was just mad at the fact that AFTER I decided to cook, he made himself some dang noodles!!!

:bonk: He's such a girl sometimes :bonk:

lol @ He's such a girl sometimes - be easy Mrs. Buggy be easy lol

trying not to use any dressing :blink:

it nuh come yet but its supposed to have lettuce, carrot, beet root, chicken and some other things

Bunz that sounds good, I am so guilty when using dressing I try my best to drown it :devil:LOL I wish I had your control over the dressing :star:

me too to mask the taste of the lettuce

im a dressing ####### also LOL.. love all kinds.. peppercorn ranch is my fav right now..

ALTHO.. can u believe, last night a made one w/ the basic..tomato, onion, cucumber and carrot, but just used salt, pepper, vinegar and oil.. it was pretty good, but then i drowned the last bit w/ the ranch LOL

Did she say a "dressing #######" :rofl: I liked that one Q, They do something to ranch dressing cause its like a drug very addictive, and you can use ranch on a lot of things...

Timeline
What are the benefits of cayenne pepper Nat?

High source of Vitamins A & C

Increases metabolism

Has positive effects on the circulatory system

Lowers blood pressure

Cleans the arteries, helping to rid body of LDL cholesterol & triglycerides

Assists the stomach & intestinal tract with digestion & elimination

Heals & rebuilds flesh due to frostbite

Can stop heart attacks (according to this site)

Improves itching (associated with psoriasis)

Reduces pain caused by certain conditions/surgeries/arthiritis

http://www.cayennepepper.info/health-benef...nne-pepper.html

Wow thats interesting!

I get that fascination. I was a huge Teletubbies fan for a long time.

JG those Teletubbies freak me out especially the baby as the sun WTH? but I love this video

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse, I dont think you are being cruel. Obviously, his life is not ruined. Other kids are taking the bus. He MUST understand that $20 a week is alot of money to be wasting. Maybe when he asks you for something let him know it either the city bus - or something else he may want or need. Like no new sneakers or something else he HAS to have...

I say why do we have to reason with these kids?? We said no so the answer is no. See that is our problem we are trying to be there friends instead of there PARENTS!! Now Finesse told de pickney to get on the bus so he is to get his rass on the damn bus end of discussion! She shouldn’t have to go back and forth with him. Did our parents go back and forth with us?? Hell no. When they said no they meant it and we dealt with it end of story. I tell you and this includes me to we are to lenient with these damn trolls. That‘s our problem and this is why they don’t respect us and say mean things to us. When he said I hate you he should have been picking his teeth off the floor. How dare you say that to your mom…

O.k. rant over….

Dada I totally agree and this is the issue I have with my parents cause they want to jump in the middle of my issues with my kids when I feel its clear cut like you say! No back and forth , they didn't go back and forth with me so why is it a different scenario with my kids. If I were to ever even think of saying the ####### that comes out of their mouths to my parents I would have been knocked into next week! But now it's different for my boys, according to them. I think not!!!!! OMG it's all so frustrating I want to pull my hair out ( but it costs too much LOL) They have to be held accountable for their actions just like we were and I will not tolerate the disrespect..... ok my rant over too needed to vent :whistle:

Girl I AGREE With you on that . My parents are always trying to get in the middle too. Now my kids have been home all summer and they barely do any chores. Each time I come in the house my home looks like World War III has ran through it and I’m tried. My son who is 12 only has to do the dishes for which we have a dish washer. I tell him all the time he has it so good cuz when I was growing up I was the dishwasher. Shyt at his age I was darn near cleaning the whole house.

So I wake up one morning and he didn’t do the dishes so I asked him why the dishes weren’t done and he told me oh its Wednesday I don’t do dishes on Wednesday?? I was floored since when did he get the authority to come behind me and change the rules. So I didn’t go off I knew that night he wanted to go out with the rest of the nutzos and purchase that Madden 2010 game at Midnight. I waited until night time and he is getting dressed and talking to his friends ready to go get the game so he comes to me and ask me for the money I politely look at him and tell him Oh it’s Thursday I don’t give out money on Thursdays. He hit the floor like what but mom. So he goes and tries to call my dad he gets on the phone with me telling me that was unfair. Umm hello is the is same man who raised me? Who woke me out of my sleep when I didn’t do the dishes who got mad at me one day for not taking out the garbage and when I came home form school it was in my bed. Umm excuse me. I had to tell me dad sorry this is my son and he will respect me. My dad tried to tell me I should run my punishment by him first before I give it to my son. Umm yeah o.k. dad sure.

is daddy CRAZY.. i know he was joking PLS tell me LOL

dang dada.. he put the garbage in ur BED???? my mama would wake us in the middle of the night if we didn't do stuff which we ALwAYS didn't lol..

cut da's fingers off next time he try fi call anybody else!! how he gonna tell on u??? lol

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
finesse...mi wi it everyday..pickney a storm out pon dem parents ..meee??? yuh mussi mad to baxide..

Q...fi yuh bredda lucky him still ave a hand fi pick up di phone ...tell yuh bout these rass kids

is that my friend i see???????? lol yeah yuh eyes doo look real chiney LOL

Filed: Timeline
finesse...mi wi it everyday..pickney a storm out pon dem parents ..meee??? yuh mussi mad to baxide..

Q...fi yuh bredda lucky him still ave a hand fi pick up di phone ...tell yuh bout these rass kids

is that my friend i see???????? lol yeah yuh eyes doo look real chiney LOL

*BLINK BLINK** :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
nat are you excited or nervous or both?

Right now, I'm very anxious, but not about the interview. I haven't heard from Steven in almost 24 hours. That is VERY unusual. Last time that happened, he was in the hospital. I've called every single number I have for him, his family, his friends. Pretty much all of them go straight to voicemail. One of his brothers moved to Norway a month or so ago. I was sad about that, mostly because that's the brother who lives right by Steven & the person I've previously called in cases of emergency. So I'm quite concerned but trying not to think about it, as no value will come from worrying.

Nice!! How exciting! I am so happy for you! Read the interview story in Trelawny's profile page- great info in there, and funny too!! She's one Hot Mama!! Good luck to you baby doll!! You will be in my prayers!

I've read her story (and all of the others) many many times. I even printed ToAliWithLove's story to bring with me. Thanks for the prayers.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Email to embassy answered:

Dear Ms. Guerrant,

We have received the DS230 form, but we cannot guarantee that the appointment will be on a Friday.

Regards,

Visa Unit

U.S. Embassy- Kingston

This email is UNCLASSIFIED based on the definitions provided in E.O.12958.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.