SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Quana, Bunz, Spanglas, Mstee and KK!!! (and any who snuck in)

Well, I'm SO GLAD today is FRIDAY!!!! 3 day weekend... here I come!!!! I say that like I have something great planned, lol.

hey buggy!!! i gotta work tomorrow... uggh.. is that enough plans??? lol.. we did the medical yesterday!! one step closer..

hey to those that did I130's.. did u send a certified copy of marriage cert or a photocopy??? the guides say a cert, but i see several posts where ppl did a photocopy??? i got 2 yesterday just in case..

how much did he pay mstee?

for those of you ladies who will be staying in and around the area of the embassy

there is a little mexican restaurant VERY rustic setting

but they have happy hour every weekday i beleive from 5-7

margaritas are two for one

i'm thinking of nat because she has a very diverse palate

mexican food in ja really??? roger need fi get out inna di world LOL!!!! stay away from rass KFC LOL

dem just start up within the last 2 yrs

trust me i was the same way as roger

is hubby was here and we kept driving past the restaurant and he was like we should try it and i was like :blink:

but the food is not bad, i couldn't eat there more than once in a while though

oh i see!!! lol.. i can't wait to go home and tell him.. i LOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE mexican food LOL. .but him nuh rate it. esp not tex mex.. nachos and quesadillas, please?? thats the best! LOL

Edited by dancehallquana

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Ok y'all this boy is killing me see that little cute face on my profile he recking this house, my older son left his colored pencils out and needlees to say i have red blue and green walls :wacko::bonk::bonk: anybody want a two year old?(hurry before his daddy get here) :help:

ooohhh ms sheka not on the WALLS!!!.. how old ur older son?? him knoa di likkle wan nuh easy!!! mek him put up him tings :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
trying not to use any dressing :blink:

it nuh come yet but its supposed to have lettuce, carrot, beet root, chicken and some other things

Bunz that sounds good, I am so guilty when using dressing I try my best to drown it :devil:LOL I wish I had your control over the dressing :star:

me too to mask the taste of the lettuce

im a dressing ####### also LOL.. love all kinds.. peppercorn ranch is my fav right now..

ALTHO.. can u believe, last night a made one w/ the basic..tomato, onion, cucumber and carrot, but just used salt, pepper, vinegar and oil.. it was pretty good, but then i drowned the last bit w/ the ranch LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi still nuh really rate mexican food

that's why i can't eat there more than once in a while

lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What are the benefits of cayenne pepper Nat?

High source of Vitamins A & C

Increases metabolism

Has positive effects on the circulatory system

Lowers blood pressure

Cleans the arteries, helping to rid body of LDL cholesterol & triglycerides

Assists the stomach & intestinal tract with digestion & elimination

Heals & rebuilds flesh due to frostbite

Can stop heart attacks (according to this site)

Improves itching (associated with psoriasis)

Reduces pain caused by certain conditions/surgeries/arthiritis

http://www.cayennepepper.info/health-benef...nne-pepper.html

Good Morning All... or should I say Good Afternoon... One week from today... I'll be eating Saltfish, patties, festival... mmmm can't wait!!!! Who else is going to JA this month?

Me! Next Saturday. Interview next Monday.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok.. Here I go:

*Happy Birthday to Dada's son!!

*Yankee... so sorry to hear about your family's dog. (That is one reason I don't really want pets, I wouldn't be able to deal w/ their passing.)

*LOL @ MsSheka for her waving to EVERYONE!! See when I do put names.. I end it w/ "and anyone else who snuck in" :P

*MsTee... I saw that you were playing scrabble this morning. (although I really think you were just ignoring me.. LOL)

*Quana... the medical already... YAY!!!!!! One step closer is right!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

damn did i miss a birthday?

Happy birthday to DaDa's son too

nat are you excited or nervous or both?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Ja P.. i cannot express how MUCH i loved ur random thoughts.. HILARIOUS and i agree w/ ALL of them..

i always look for ppl to laugh at my fav movie.. its almost nervewrecking.. i hate holding the remote.. always give it up..

but i never turn on the shower water first.. am i the only person???

Timeline
Ok.. Here I go:

*Happy Birthday to Dada's son!!

*Yankee... so sorry to hear about your family's dog. (That is one reason I don't really want pets, I wouldn't be able to deal w/ their passing.)

*LOL @ MsSheka for her waving to EVERYONE!! See when I do put names.. I end it w/ "and anyone else who snuck in" :P

*MsTee... I saw that you were playing scrabble this morning. (although I really think you were just ignoring me.. LOL)

*Quana... the medical already... YAY!!!!!! One step closer is right!!

Lol never that Mrs. Buggy!

Timeline

Me and hubby got into a bad fight last night... long story short: I cooked dinner last night and out of spite, (cuz we had an argument before hand) that fool made himself some ramen noodles to eat!!!!

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

Timeline

I know.. I've left out most of the story... but I was just mad at the fact that AFTER I decided to cook, he made himself some dang noodles!!!

:bonk: He's such a girl sometimes :bonk:

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

Timeline
Morning Quana, Bunz, Spanglas, Mstee and KK!!! (and any who snuck in)

Well, I'm SO GLAD today is FRIDAY!!!! 3 day weekend... here I come!!!! I say that like I have something great planned, lol.

Good Mornin MrsBuggy!! Wah Gwaan? TGIF!! i wish my honey was here so i could plan something nice too... I hope you have fun!

Timeline
What are the benefits of cayenne pepper Nat?

High source of Vitamins A & C

Increases metabolism

Has positive effects on the circulatory system

Lowers blood pressure

Cleans the arteries, helping to rid body of LDL cholesterol & triglycerides

Assists the stomach & intestinal tract with digestion & elimination

Heals & rebuilds flesh due to frostbite

Can stop heart attacks (according to this site)

Improves itching (associated with psoriasis)

Reduces pain caused by certain conditions/surgeries/arthiritis

http://www.cayennepepper.info/health-benef...nne-pepper.html

Good Morning All... or should I say Good Afternoon... One week from today... I'll be eating Saltfish, patties, festival... mmmm can't wait!!!! Who else is going to JA this month?

Me! Next Saturday. Interview next Monday.

Nice!! How exciting! I am so happy for you! Read the interview story in Trelawny's profile page- great info in there, and funny too!! She's one Hot Mama!! Good luck to you baby doll!! You will be in my prayers!

lol

Philly any good sales at Walmart?

MsTee you know I went in there for my usual Kitty supplies and some Slim Fast I really didn't peep the sales but I saw plenty of smiley faces around LOL

Well, I read all of today's posts... took 40 minutes!

I'm eating spicy watermelon. It is SO DELICIOUS. Watermelon, lime juice, & cayenne pepper! My mouth is on FIRE! :dancing:

Spicy watermelon sounds interesting Nat. I am always open to new tastes but I am trying to wrap my head around spicy watermelon. I am so addicted to watermelon I eat it everyday Yummmy i'm gonna try it with a likkle peice and let you know how I like it :yes:

morning vjers! hope everyone has a great day! day off today and a concert with the family tonight and a week til my best friends wedding and 9 days til Jamaica.....its gonna be a great weekend and quick week! lots to look forward too.....on the flip side my mom informed me that one of our miniature daschounds was hit my a car last night and died.....i dont think reality has hit me yet becasue i still have yet to cry.....im sure once i go over to the house and hes not jumping all over me and getting under my feet it will hit me.....my brother still does not know yet and when he finds out he is gonna freak out.....i hope he takes it ok.....i is gonna be like losing his best friend.....lucky thing for him was he had 2 friends stay the night last night so he wasnt wondering where his puppy was to sleep on his feet LOL......and i wonder how the other one is going to do (we had 2 of them and they were inseperable)......hoprfully she wont go thru anxiety as i have heard some stories of animals doing......

Oh I am sorry sorry to hear this, it is so sad and traumatic like losing a part of the family. As you know I lost my dog of 14 years this weekend and my heart is still broken over this so I know exactly what you are going through. Cherish the memories you had with him and remember all of the good times you shared he won't be forgotten(F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.