SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so i take my ole jolly behind to the ministry of national security to get my police cert

show up bright and early and stalled at the door, i forgot my passport pics :(

Damn. 2 steps forward and one step back... Just keep pressin on!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

q - i totally hear what you are saying and respect that. hubby has been my strength during the tough times with my son. he always tells me that my son is getting bigger and stronger everyday and if i don't be firm with him now, one day he is going to try and fight me when he doesn't get his way...and he is right. what really burned hubby was he watched me run around all weekend putting out my best to get my son everything for school....we even went out to a nice dinner and toasted to a successful school year and then this is what i get in return. hubby decided on the punishment for this one....even though i gave it to my son as it were coming from me....and what was funny was that he just accepted the punishment with no fuss as if it made him feel more safe and secure and loved to know i was really serious about it...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is definitely a nice story to hear today! I start the week after next with the Kindergarden class. I hope they don't assault me and tie me to a chair lol

My twins are so excited!!!!

no more day care..PRAISE THE LORD.. i remembering counting down to kindergarten like it was xmas

Timeline
so i take my ole jolly behind to the ministry of national security to get my police cert

Good Morning All... or should I say Good Afternoon... One week from today... I'll be eating Saltfish, patties, festival... mmmm can't wait!!!! Who else is going to JA this month?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh lawd :blink: how long does it take to get the police record back Bunz?

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
q - i totally hear what you are saying and respect that. hubby has been my strength during the tough times with my son. he always tells me that my son is getting bigger and stronger everyday and if i don't be firm with him now, one day he is going to try and fight me when he doesn't get his way...and he is right. what really burned hubby was he watched me run around all weekend putting out my best to get my son everything for school....we even went out to a nice dinner and toasted to a successful school year and then this is what i get in return. hubby decided on the punishment for this one....even though i gave it to my son as it were coming from me....and what was funny was that he just accepted the punishment with no fuss as if it made him feel more safe and secure and loved to know i was really serious about it...

I think thats great Finesse.. reinforces the issue even more.

Timeline

GIRL!!! u hit the nail on the head!!! thats one thing my brotha broke down and told my mom a while back. "YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME ME!!!".. he WANTED boundaries and limits.. my mom thought she was being a good mother for letting him have his way.. i was blown away he really thought that cuz my momma treated him like a prince

thats great girl things are looking up, im w/ ur hubby, i remember how excited u were about school shopping and such and i know that u are a mother that wants the best for her kids, it made u feel good just to know he was gonna be fly.. our kids NEVER seem to see that but i ain't tripping but they should at least not make us feel like a failure by being mean to us..

i used to try and do so much for my girls cuz their dad was workaholic, then cuz of the divorce, then cuz of the relationship w/ roger.. always tryna OVERCOMPENSATE.. and u know what i got in return.. NO APPRECIATION.. so i said FORGET THAT.. i do what i can and don't when i can't, talk to them about my decisions so they understand and if not, they lil feelings will be alright..

Good Morning All... or should I say Good Afternoon... One week from today... I'll be eating Saltfish, patties, festival... mmmm can't wait!!!! Who else is going to JA this month?

hey spanglas.. good to see u on the thread!!! one week till jamdown, how exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
I would say she probably doesn't know - Or that he has done a good job of painting the picture that Baby Momma is psycho and won't let go - And I know that I am breaking the quote rules, lol - But I am hoping - although I wouldn't want to hurt anyone - that the woman would read here and see the situation and recognize the snake for what he is - Cause I can vouch for the fact that she is NOT psycho -

His name is Ryan or Ryon.........

Ha Roc's name is Ryan is dat where he dash away too?? Where he moved to?

OHHHH NOOOOO. say it ain't so.. it can't be so..

I would say she probably doesn't know - Or that he has done a good job of painting the picture that Baby Momma is psycho and won't let go - And I know that I am breaking the quote rules, lol - But I am hoping - although I wouldn't want to hurt anyone - that the woman would read here and see the situation and recognize the snake for what he is - Cause I can vouch for the fact that she is NOT psycho -

His name is Ryan or Ryon.........

Ha Roc's name is Ryan is dat where he dash away too?? Where he moved to?

He's not from Mo Bay - he's from Portland - not sure where he moved to

whew.. lol

Timeline
Today is my Friday! 4 day weekend here I come! :dancing:

You suck.

I have another half day after this. I am going dove hunting tomorrow afternoon. Please pray I don't shoot myself in the foot!!!!

Bunz...I am whispering this to your really low....it is Thursday and not one Jermaine video all week! :secret:

STFU, Dillon! :innocent:

JG, leave the doves alone, but can you shoot thoses big black birds that are so heavy they shake when they flight. The ones that are flying around high in the sky slowly looking for dead food to eat. They belong in the zoo.

:thumbs: thank u sunny LOL mi cyaan believe its really dove hunting?? what do u do w/ them?? make pillows from the feathers????

Ha ha......I used to sing clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere....clean up, clean up, everybody do your share....from Barney when my kids were little.

A friend of mine has been doing some crazy "undercover" stuff lately.....like spy shyt....and I keep humming the mission impossible theme song to him when I see him.

me too JG!!!!

Timeline

i'm gonna take a bunch of passport pics this weekend and get that over with once and for all

i think the police record takes a couple days if you pay for express service

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Quana, Bunz, Spanglas, Mstee and KK!!! (and any who snuck in)

Well, I'm SO GLAD today is FRIDAY!!!! 3 day weekend... here I come!!!! I say that like I have something great planned, lol.

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline
i'm gonna take a bunch of passport pics this weekend and get that over with once and for all

i think the police record takes a couple days if you pay for express service

Not sure if he did it express but Steve took his yesterday they told him it would be ready monday.

Morning Quana, Bunz, Spanglas, Mstee and KK!!! (and any who snuck in)

Well, I'm SO GLAD today is FRIDAY!!!! 3 day weekend... here I come!!!! I say that like I have something great planned, lol.

Good morning Mrs. Buggy, I didn't leave you last night I was playing scrabble with the computer lol

Timeline
for those of you ladies who will be staying in and around the area of the embassy

there is a little mexican restaurant VERY rustic setting

but they have happy hour every weekday i beleive from 5-7

margaritas are two for one

i'm thinking of nat because she has a very diverse palate

mexican food in ja really??? roger need fi get out inna di world LOL!!!! stay away from rass KFC LOL

Timeline

how much did he pay mstee?

for those of you ladies who will be staying in and around the area of the embassy

there is a little mexican restaurant VERY rustic setting

but they have happy hour every weekday i beleive from 5-7

margaritas are two for one

i'm thinking of nat because she has a very diverse palate

mexican food in ja really??? roger need fi get out inna di world LOL!!!! stay away from rass KFC LOL

dem just start up within the last 2 yrs

trust me i was the same way as roger

is hubby was here and we kept driving past the restaurant and he was like we should try it and i was like :blink:

but the food is not bad, i couldn't eat there more than once in a while though

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.