SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I like that color, Just! However, DJ likes my nails Natural, lol - in other words, French - so I am probably gonna be nice and just do french on my fingers / toes - Plus I like french in the summer, dark in the winter -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love it - one of the nice things about my job - Because so much of my work is done via the net or the phone, reality is, I can work from anywhere - My next push is to get the phone through my computer = then I can be working inna yaad, lol!

My professor just made my day!! I have had him before - he's not organized AT ALL - We had two papers that say they are due the 12th - Now only 1 is due the 12th, the other the 20th - so he just cut my weekend work in half!!

Good morning everyone! Don't you just love it sus when a plan comes together?!!!! :thumbs:

Timeline
morning vjers! hope everyone has a great day! day off today and a concert with the family tonight and a week til my best friends wedding and 9 days til Jamaica.....its gonna be a great weekend and quick week! lots to look forward too.....on the flip side my mom informed me that one of our miniature daschounds was hit my a car last night and died.....i dont think reality has hit me yet becasue i still have yet to cry.....im sure once i go over to the house and hes not jumping all over me and getting under my feet it will hit me.....my brother still does not know yet and when he finds out he is gonna freak out.....i hope he takes it ok.....i is gonna be like losing his best friend.....lucky thing for him was he had 2 friends stay the night last night so he wasnt wondering where his puppy was to sleep on his feet LOL......and i wonder how the other one is going to do (we had 2 of them and they were inseperable)......hoprfully she wont go thru anxiety as i have heard some stories of animals doing......

Aww how sad!

Timeline
happy birthday toyour son dada

Awww My2 thank you..... He just left out I came down the strip crying like no not my baby... Man ladies this is crazy... I'm on my way to work I have a 1/2 day then I have to fly like hello get the house ready for when he comes home. I want to have balloons and cake waiting and when he walks in the door I want to have a non alcoholic (well for him) daiquiri waiting to toast with. He loves those.

Happy birthday "big man" - that is such a sweet thing to do. Now mom SUCK IT UP! :rofl: He is growing up!!! (I know, but he will always be your baby)

O.k. so I’m not the only one I loved Barney in high school too. Shoot I also loved the woman who sang This is the song that never ends… Memeba she had sock puppets. I ran into an old boyfriend (not the one I’m dating) that reminded me how when I cut school I came up his house to watch Barney. Ha he thought I was cutting to give him some and here I was cutting to watch Barney. I guess that’s why he never made any moves on me he must have known if she is watching Barney more than likely I’m getting no action. He was right!!! I think I knew all the Barney songs my favorite is If all the raindrops were jelly beans and gum drops oh what a rain that would be….[i]Standing outside with my mouth open wide uh uh uh uh uh uh uh…[/i]Umm now that I think about it that would be song a fluffy girl would like wouldn’t it??? :blush:

Dada you a hot mess lmao.. *whispering the raindrop one was my favorite too! lol*

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
happy birthday toyour son dada

Awww My2 thank you..... He just left out I came down the strip crying like no not my baby... Man ladies this is crazy... I'm on my way to work I have a 1/2 day then I have to fly like hello get the house ready for when he comes home. I want to have balloons and cake waiting and when he walks in the door I want to have a non alcoholic (well for him) daiquiri waiting to toast with. He loves those.

Happy birthday "big man" - that is such a sweet thing to do. Now mom SUCK IT UP! :rofl: He is growing up!!! (I know, but he will always be your baby)

O.k. so I’m not the only one I loved Barney in high school too. Shoot I also loved the woman who sang This is the song that never ends… Memeba she had sock puppets. I ran into an old boyfriend (not the one I’m dating) that reminded me how when I cut school I came up his house to watch Barney. Ha he thought I was cutting to give him some and here I was cutting to watch Barney. I guess that’s why he never made any moves on me he must have known if she is watching Barney more than likely I’m getting no action. He was right!!! I think I knew all the Barney songs my favorite is If all the raindrops were jelly beans and gum drops oh what a rain that would be….[i]Standing outside with my mouth open wide uh uh uh uh uh uh uh…[/i]Umm now that I think about it that would be song a fluffy girl would like wouldn’t it??? :blush:

Dada you a hot mess lmao.. *whispering the raindrop one was my favorite too! lol*

I know girl I know. I'm a man up and deal with it.

Girl after typing this I walked around the house singing it. My kids were like :blink:

Happy Friday everyone!!

good morning all

what you doing up so early?

Alright ladies everyone can put there money away. No need to bail finese out she here....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawning to ALL my yardies!c0140.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm not going to name off folks like MsSheka. .LMAO A joke mi a mek.

Mawnin Yardies!

HAPPY FRIDAY :dance:

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Morning, All

I love it - one of the nice things about my job - Because so much of my work is done via the net or the phone, reality is, I can work from anywhere - My next push is to get the phone through my computer = then I can be working inna yaad, lol!

They're piloting that at work. "Soft phones" is what they're calling them. But it's where the phone software is on the computer & you plug in a headset to be able to chat. Once this takes off, I can work from anywhere. :devil: Right now, too many of my calls are international & I'm not using my personal phone to make int'l calls.

morning vjers! hope everyone has a great day! day off today and a concert with the family tonight and a week til my best friends wedding and 9 days til Jamaica.....its gonna be a great weekend and quick week! ......

8 for me! Where are you going in JA?

...I think I knew all the Barney songs my favorite is If all the raindrops were jelly beans and gum drops oh what a rain that would be….[i]Standing outside with my mouth open wide uh uh uh uh uh uh uh…[/i]Umm now that I think about it that would be song a fluffy girl would like wouldn’t it??? :blush:

LOL. I like "And the green grass grows all around" and "Kookaburra." Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree, eatting all the gum drops he can see. Stop, Kookaburra! Stop, Kookaburra! Leave some there for me.

You know, Barney likes songs about gum drops. :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Mawning to ALL my yardies!c0140.gif

Good Morning MsSheka *giggles*

Guess she aint tryin to hear nobody's mouth today lol

Ok :lol:

I'm not going to name off folks like MsSheka. .LMAO A joke mi a mek.

Mawnin Yardies!

HAPPY FRIDAY :dance:

yes SunRay that was a big mistake :lol:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so the boy thought he was slick and after i left yesterday morning, he asked hubby for money to ride the city bus - hubby didn't know the extent of the story and just asssumed my son missed the school bus so he gave him the money

i was fuming mad by the time i got home yesterday

long story short....that child was on the little yellow bus this morning..

Timeline

well y'all i'm nervous like a hooker in church :unsure: cause i see july people getting approvals :blush:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, All

They're piloting that at work. "Soft phones" is what they're calling them. But it's where the phone software is on the computer & you plug in a headset to be able to chat. Once this takes off, I can work from anywhere. :devil: Right now, too many of my calls are international & I'm not using my personal phone to make int'l calls.

morning vjers! hope everyone has a great day! day off today and a concert with the family tonight and a week til my best friends wedding and 9 days til Jamaica.....its gonna be a great weekend and quick week! ......

8 for me! Where are you going in JA?

...I think I knew all the Barney songs my favorite is If all the raindrops were jelly beans and gum drops oh what a rain that would be….[i]Standing outside with my mouth open wide uh uh uh uh uh uh uh…[/i]Umm now that I think about it that would be song a fluffy girl would like wouldn’t it??? :blush:

LOL. I like "And the green grass grows all around" and "Kookaburra." Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree, eatting all the gum drops he can see. Stop, Kookaburra! Stop, Kookaburra! Leave some there for me.

You know, Barney likes songs about gum drops. :lol:

shhh. I love that song too!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.