Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well...let me start it up :whistle: ok.. did you email your DS-3032 or mail it? (i'm sitting here trying to jump ahead because i've noticed that CSC picked some speed over the past week)free-jumping-smileys-463.gif

Im a K1 - and they driving me crazy cause I always know more than they do! ugh

mstee yuh kno seh mi blinefree-ashamed-smileys-721.gifok then scrabble it is :whistle: imma hang out until the comvo picks up :lol:

Lol its cool...Im trying to hang in there because as I was saying earlier they were supposed to mail out packet 3 as of 8/11. Never got it and I emailed/mailed the DS-230. However, the embassy called Steve and told him to come pick up the packet... He never asked what packet. So I was asking earlier was there a chance of us getting packet 3 and 4. When I call the 202 #, they didn't even know he had a date for 9/8 until today... Ive been emailing the embassy to see if they got the DS-230 because if they did then I know the 8th is packet 4.

mstee - did you know about vj.com before you filed?

No I didn't. I was on facebook and I noticed one of my classmates (whose mom use to babysit my daughter) name had changed. I started asking questions and she was the one who told me about VJ.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well...let me start it up :whistle: ok.. did you email your DS-3032 or mail it? (i'm sitting here trying to jump ahead because i've noticed that CSC picked some speed over the past week)free-jumping-smileys-463.gif

gurl they got my stuff screwed up, the only thing we can do is wait until Steve goes to the embassy on 9/8 to see what friggin packet we have. :wacko:

what happened? :blink: its kingston right? :angry:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

gurl they got my stuff screwed up, the only thing we can do is wait until Steve goes to the embassy on 9/8 to see what friggin packet we have. :wacko:

yep and Steve and I have a lil tension between us because Ive tried to explain the process to him. Like he feels we can't get an interview date on the day we want it and Im trying to tell him about the Vjers who have done it. So as of now, he is going on the interview by himself, which Im not happy about because of our age difference. I need a friday because of school.

Timeline

mstee yuh kno seh mi blinefree-ashamed-smileys-721.gifok then scrabble it is :whistle: imma hang out until the comvo picks up :lol:

Lol its cool...Im trying to hang in there because as I was saying earlier they were supposed to mail out packet 3 as of 8/11. Never got it and I emailed/mailed the DS-230. However, the embassy called Steve and told him to come pick up the packet... He never asked what packet. So I was asking earlier was there a chance of us getting packet 3 and 4. When I call the 202 #, they didn't even know he had a date for 9/8 until today... Ive been emailing the embassy to see if they got the DS-230 because if they did then I know the 8th is packet 4.

mstee - did you know about vj.com before you filed?

No I didn't. I was on facebook and I noticed one of my classmates (whose mom use to babysit my daughter) name had changed. I started asking questions and she was the one who told me about VJ.

:wow:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

mstee have you called or emailed kingston?

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
mstee - you did tell me this beforel...

yes but its okay I dont mind talking about it, yall know I need yall! lol

KK did you see the post about my son's father's incarceration? Did you understand it?

mstee have you called or emailed kingston?

Did I? hmph, Im about to right now AGAIN :angry: they gone get sick of me lol

KK did you see the post about my son's father's incarceration? Did you understand it?

i did but mi neva get a chance to respond...thanks for sharing...I know..I'm nosey...you don't have to answer anything I ask...it won't hurt my feelings.

Timeline

yep and Steve and I have a lil tension between us because Ive tried to explain the process to him. Like he feels we can't get an interview date on the day we want it and Im trying to tell him about the Vjers who have done it. So as of now, he is going on the interview by himself, which Im not happy about because of our age difference. I need a friday because of school.

from what i've heard they will work with you if you explain to them :thumbs:

my son messing with the key board earlier so i was behind a little :blush:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

i did but mi neva get a chance to respond...thanks for sharing...I know..I'm nosey...you don't have to answer anything I ask...it won't hurt my feelings.

I don't mind sharing because thats how we learn, nothing is ever to personal for me. I always talk about my son cause THAT child had issues! He is much better now. He has been the topic of a lot of my papers for school.

Timeline

its okay...my computer kicked me off a minute. Ive been asking them. Im going to put 2nd inquiry as someone suggested earlier...

Im really a laid back time of person. Kind of a "perfectionist" by nature. I just don't want to give the embassy a reason to deny us. I want to dot all my i's and cross all my t's. We both meditate and we believe if we speak from the heart, God will bless us.... Steve just be on extra stuff sometimes so this is where MY patience comes in. If we get a friday date, Tee soon come. If we don't Steve soon go by himself lol I have faith in him.

Timeline

its okay...my computer kicked me off a minute. Ive been asking them. Im going to put 2nd inquiry as someone suggested earlier...

Im really a laid back time of person. Kind of a "perfectionist" by nature. I just don't want to give the embassy a reason to deny us. I want to dot all my i's and cross all my t's. We both meditate and we believe if we speak from the heart, God will bless us.... Steve just be on extra stuff sometimes so this is where MY patience comes in. If we get a friday date, Tee soon come. If we don't Steve soon go by himself lol I have faith in him.

oh lawd :lol: i hope you get a friday date because i think its best if you go with him :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

Im really a laid back time of person. Kind of a "perfectionist"by nature. I just don't want to give the embassy a reason to deny us. I want to dot all my i's and cross all my t's. We both meditate and we believe if we speak from the heart, God will bless us.... Steve just be on extra stuff sometimes so this is where MY patience comes in. If we get a friday date, Tee soon come. If we don't Steve soon go by himself lol I have faith in him.

oh lawd :lol: i hope you get a friday date because i think its best if you go with him :thumbs:

perfectionist"you not the only one :whistle:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.