Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

thanks i need a carton :unsure:

I see MsSheka's day is gonna be FUN!! :lol:

smiley-chores020.gif

JaP How are you feeling today?

I am good Philly... trying to stay positive and hopeful :thumbs:

Going to buy some baby girl clothes this weekend :dance:

Awwe I am so happy for you! what colors are you going for pinks and yellows? I can't wait :yes:

Have a good holiday weekend ladies...likkle more.

Have a great Holiday Lawny smiley-dance009.gif

Hey Philly, how bout MsSheka betnot try to speak to me during the night shift!!! lol She forgot alot of us today.. she'd been better off by just say gm yardies instead of naming names cause she forgot some of us! :rofl:

LOL MsTee yuh see it!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my2 did you ever make it to work?

what is wrong? stuffed up?

no never made it ... feeling sick to my stomach head is hurting. my poor boss is worried i never call out

Hope you feel better.

I hope so too. Im still all congested and what not ugghhh it aint pretty. All this dust flying around...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my2 did you ever make it to work?

what is wrong? stuffed up?

no never made it ... feeling sick to my stomach head is hurting. my poor boss is worried i never call out

Hope you feel better.

I hope so too. Im still all congested and what not ugghhh it aint pretty. All this dust flying around...

THANKS EVERYONE ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Finesse, I dont think you are being cruel. Obviously, his life is not ruined. Other kids are taking the bus. He MUST understand that $20 a week is alot of money to be wasting. Maybe when he asks you for something let him know it either the city bus - or something else he may want or need. Like no new sneakers or something else he HAS to have...

I say why do we have to reason with these kids?? We said no so the answer is no. See that is our problem we are trying to be there friends instead of there PARENTS!! Now Finesse told de pickney to get on the bus so he is to get his rass on the damn bus end of discussion! She shouldn’t have to go back and forth with him. Did our parents go back and forth with us?? Hell no. When they said no they meant it and we dealt with it end of story. I tell you and this includes me to we are to lenient with these damn trolls. That‘s our problem and this is why they don’t respect us and say mean things to us. When he said I hate you he should have been picking his teeth off the floor. How dare you say that to your mom…

O.k. rant over….

Dada I totally agree and this is the issue I have with my parents cause they want to jump in the middle of my issues with my kids when I feel its clear cut like you say! No back and forth , they didn't go back and forth with me so why is it a different scenario with my kids. If I were to ever even think of saying the ####### that comes out of their mouths to my parents I would have been knocked into next week! But now it's different for my boys, according to them. I think not!!!!! OMG it's all so frustrating I want to pull my hair out ( but it costs too much LOL) They have to be held accountable for their actions just like we were and I will not tolerate the disrespect..... ok my rant over too needed to vent :whistle:

Girl I AGREE With you on that . My parents are always trying to get in the middle too. Now my kids have been home all summer and they barely do any chores. Each time I come in the house my home looks like World War III has ran through it and I’m tried. My son who is 12 only has to do the dishes for which we have a dish washer. I tell him all the time he has it so good cuz when I was growing up I was the dishwasher. Shyt at his age I was darn near cleaning the whole house.

So I wake up one morning and he didn’t do the dishes so I asked him why the dishes weren’t done and he told me oh its Wednesday I don’t do dishes on Wednesday?? I was floored since when did he get the authority to come behind me and change the rules. So I didn’t go off I knew that night he wanted to go out with the rest of the nutzos and purchase that Madden 2010 game at Midnight. I waited until night time and he is getting dressed and talking to his friends ready to go get the game so he comes to me and ask me for the money I politely look at him and tell him Oh it’s Thursday I don’t give out money on Thursdays. He hit the floor like what but mom. So he goes and tries to call my dad he gets on the phone with me telling me that was unfair. Umm hello is the is same man who raised me? Who woke me out of my sleep when I didn’t do the dishes who got mad at me one day for not taking out the garbage and when I came home form school it was in my bed. Umm excuse me. I had to tell me dad sorry this is my son and he will respect me. My dad tried to tell me I should run my punishment by him first before I give it to my son. Umm yeah o.k. dad sure.

OMG Dada my oldest son always tries to "tell" on me too by calling my Mom or Dad and that just causes more friction in the family cause you know I'm gonna go off cause they gonna say some of fthe wall foolishness. Umm Hello I had to tell them all neither my Mom or Dad pays bills ova here and last time I checked neither one of their names were on his BC so talk to the hand about what goes on over here.( like that worked ...) but its the nerve of the child to actually pick up the phone and make the call that pisses me off!

****ROC VSC****

Bunz weh yuh deh?

I went to Saladworks with my Manager for lunch and had a spinach salad with walnuts, cranberries, raisins, feta cheese, apples, shrimp and googobs of Raspberry dressing LOL

How was your salad

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz weh yuh deh?

I went to Saladworks with my Manager for lunch and had a spinach salad with walnuts, cranberries, raisins, feta cheese, apples, shrimp and googobs of Raspberry dressing LOL

How was your salad

WOW

now that's a salad

mine had chicken strips, lettuce, carrots, string beans, corn, pasta, beet root (which was very good btw), tomato, and potato

i enjoyed it thoroughly

now to some green tea :star:

i'm trying to make healthy changes, baby steps

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Bunz weh yuh deh?

How was your salad

Now Imma go home and make a salad for dinner!!!

Timeline
Bunz weh yuh deh?

How was your salad

Time for me to go home... See yall (night shift) later, except MsSheka :hehe:

kim..i told roger i have to see if ya'll still down for this sat at ya'll place (are ya'll?) and he said, "where, the bush???" LOL.. i told him fi leave ya'll alone..

See u guys later its time for Super Walmart(what fun) :star: ... we have raffle tickets if yall want any. That is a good question, when did all this start with no education avail. OR has it always been that way. I wonder if things were different before JA independence??? Anyone know?

i hate walmart period.. super or not!! lol

LOL Q I love me some Walmart actually going there in a few. If you don't like Walmart what is your favorite discount store?

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
going home now to strangle my son...

if yuh doan see mi tomorrow, i'm probably in jail...

See, thats why we need to set up a bail fund! lol

*God in heaven, please be with Finesse son! Him not knoa wha him speak of at di time when him talk bad to him mama" amen! lol

Okay time for me to go home likkle more night shift!

Bunz weh yuh deh?

How was your salad

WOW

now that's a salad

mine had chicken strips, lettuce, carrots, string beans, corn, pasta, beet root (which was very good btw), tomato, and potato

i enjoyed it thoroughly

now to some green tea :star:

i'm trying to make healthy changes, baby steps

Where did you get it from sounds like the salad I from Chelsea's

****ROC VSC****

I'm all congested too today, but I think its my cats :luv:

Ells you know what that means, time for baths smiley-chores026.gif

Bunz weh yuh deh?

How was your salad

We are having fried fish festival and salad smiley-happy014.gif

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
thanks i need a carton :unsure:

I see MsSheka's day is gonna be FUN!! :lol:

smiley-chores020.gif

JaP How are you feeling today?

I am good Philly... trying to stay positive and hopeful :thumbs:

Going to buy some baby girl clothes this weekend :dance:

Awwe I am so happy for you! what colors are you going for pinks and yellows? I can't wait :yes:

Have a good holiday weekend ladies...likkle more.

Have a great Holiday Lawny smiley-dance009.gif

Hey Philly, how bout MsSheka betnot try to speak to me during the night shift!!! lol She forgot alot of us today.. she'd been better off by just say gm yardies instead of naming names cause she forgot some of us! :rofl:

LOL MsTee yuh see it!

Oh lawd why y'all doing me so badfree-sad-smileys-211.gif

alright what had happen was...i logged in and copied all the names of the yardies that were logged in at the time and pasted it in the post :blush: (if you wasn't logged in at the time i missed you)free-love-smileys-869.gif LAWD MI SORRY mstee!free-love-smileys-870.gif

Edited by MsSheka

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Bunz weh yuh deh?

How was your salad

Time for me to go home... See yall (night shift) later, except MsSheka :hehe:

free-sad-smileys-730.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.