SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My son and I got our tickets to JA today!! God is good, and I am BLESSED (F)

Now I just pray the interview happens in those 2 weeks!! :wacko:

But either way, Imma see my baby!!!! :wub::D

mi cyaan stop smile!!! :D

alright, I am going home!! :dance:

Have a good weekend ya'll!!! :thumbs:

November soon come!!! :star:

Girl u got ur ticket already.....wat if the interview is not between those 2 weeks?.....but enjoy yuhself anyhow :thumbs:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Okay ladies I have to bid farewell for a while. It seems my husband is upset about the amount of time I am spending on VJ and FB. He told me that it seems I married the computer instead of him. I thought he was playing at first...then he just asked me what I would do if the computer was broken because I didn't want to watch some stupid movie called Rat Race with him.

I can't get online at work either...so I don't know when I'll be able to check in again. Thanks for all the well wishes on our marriage...congrats to all those still waiting for something or another in this process. He will be going to NY to visit his sister soon...so I guess I will come on then....until then... :unsure::unsure:

Much love,

Jawi

Well thats understandable....I think Roxcie had mentioned the same thing about spending a lot of time with Hubby.....ya gotta do wat u gotta do......we'll see u when u check in :star:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
Hey everyone!!

Just wanted to pop in quick and let you know our POE was sooo easy. It took less than 15 minutes. This was in Orlando which is a big airport so I thought it would be longer. Anyways, I'm sooooooooo happy to have my honey by my side and not be thinking about what day and time my plane is leaving. I can't wait for all of you who are waiting to be at this point too.

He liked the flight, especially looking down and seeing Cuba. We've just been enjoying each other around the house. Funny thing is the first thing he wanted to do was go to Subway, because he had seen a commercial. I'm going to show him the night life here in a little while.

I'm so lost and can't catch up. All I know is that Nat has her interview soon. YAY!! Heavensent got her NOA2. YAY!!! and Jawi looked beautiful at her wedding! Sorry for whoever else I missed. I'm sure there are lots of other things going on. I hope it's all good!

:dancing: Wow he's here I know ur happy....Enjoy urself chwck back in soon! :dancing:

Timeline
they have a live crowd at mass camp with kiki

nadine head look like john crow draw brakes in it

last year's winner performing, camille davis

she better step it up because this year's winner may just outshine her

:rofl::rofl::help::rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey all , i know u guys have been missing me ,being all depressed can't eat ,can't sleep. hollering out me name- NOT!!!. Here is an update anyways. hubby and i moved to a new city with a better school system.The process was long and very challenging. i am in an out of dr. offices and hospitals for multiple test and all that stuff,pretty routine but sometimes very overwhelming.

The boys are doing ok. i am 30 weeks and 2 days to be exact. i will be undergoing c-section because both of them are breech.Its been a busy time and even busier still. we are setting up the babies room and getting stuff together. I must say all of these changes have been very challenging to say the least. it tested our marriage and love and most of all my strength.I thought at some point that it was too much. moving,having babies and my life just changing so fast. i got scared and hubby and i have our days of bickering and fights. some due to hormones others due to stress. It getting better but it is very much a stressful time.

I was questioning everything. my love for hubby,being a wife and a mother. ALL of it.I reminisced quite alot about my past, just for some escape and i had feelings of regret at certain times.With the fights and the babies on the way, i was loosing a little of the joy that this moment in my life should bring.i even felt guilty because alot of people live for the day that they could experience what i have now. it really isn't that simple.

Like i said we are doing better.we talked and we both agree that it's hard but worth fighting for.well enough with the babbling. i just didn't want you all to get the impression that my experience was all a bed of roses.there is more trying times to come but i am just taking it a day or 2 at a time.

enough about me. you all know that i can't catch up so let me in on what's been going on.

Timeline
Girl u got ur ticket already.....wat if the interview is not between those 2 weeks?.....but enjoy yuhself anyhow :thumbs:

Well, all I can do is pray that the Embassy honors my request to have the interview the 2nd week on Nov. due to my pregnancy. I can't fly after November, so if they wanna see my face at that interview it has to happen then. If for any reason they make it later in that month I will do all I can to stay for it. But I can't fly after December 10th so I have to come home by then. Unno pray for me, please....

Timeline
hey all , i know u guys have been missing me ,being all depressed can't eat ,can't sleep. hollering out me name- NOT!!!. Here is an update anyways. hubby and i moved to a new city with a better school system.The process was long and very challenging. i am in an out of dr. offices and hospitals for multiple test and all that stuff,pretty routine but sometimes very overwhelming.

The boys are doing ok. i am 30 weeks and 2 days to be exact. i will be undergoing c-section because both of them are breech.Its been a busy time and even busier still. we are setting up the babies room and getting stuff together. I must say all of these changes have been very challenging to say the least. it tested our marriage and love and most of all my strength.I thought at some point that it was too much. moving,having babies and my life just changing so fast. i got scared and hubby and i have our days of bickering and fights. some due to hormones others due to stress. It getting better but it is very much a stressful time.

I was questioning everything. my love for hubby,being a wife and a mother. ALL of it.I reminisced quite alot about my past, just for some escape and i had feelings of regret at certain times.With the fights and the babies on the way, i was loosing a little of the joy that this moment in my life should bring.i even felt guilty because alot of people live for the day that they could experience what i have now. it really isn't that simple.

Like i said we are doing better.we talked and we both agree that it's hard but worth fighting for.well enough with the babbling. i just didn't want you all to get the impression that my experience was all a bed of roses.there is more trying times to come but i am just taking it a day or 2 at a time.

enough about me. you all know that i can't catch up so let me in on what's been going on.

jakeswife (L)

Girl we have been asking about you!!! (F)

Sorry to hear things have not been so easy lately, you know we understand. I am glad that you two are going to keep fighting for the love you've found. I pray you can find a place of understanding and peace. If you are at all interested I suggest you read a book called The Love Dare. It really helps one learn how to show love in a marriage. (L)

My prayers are with you. (F)

Babies soon come!!! :D

~God Bless~

Timeline
brown suga time fi perform

her real name is mitsy, sounds like a cat's name

performing lions and tigers and bears (Jazmine Sullivan)

she sounds good

I like that song

clyde why yuh love to chat so?!

nadine's hair LITERALLY looks like she put VERY small rollers in it and didn't wait for it to dry before she took it out, you read the comic andi capp? for some reason nadine's hair is making me think of his wife

oh man, this is so precious, they showed them visiting a children's home. special needs children

showing princess tia hugging them, brown suga tearing up

yendi looks like wants to cry

yea nat, she been pregnant

oh the judges like suga of course

they think she has come a long way

anthony says she puts her sexuality on the plate and ppl respond

Wah dat haffi do wit har singin....bwoy him run outta words and say dis foolishness...lol

Evening Yardies! :star: i had a long day today so i won't even attempt to catch up....so i'm looking on FB at Tre's pics and they look very familiar and i realize thats where i lived till i was 9 and thats where my hubby lives :wow::wow::wow::wow:

:wow: U neva know who knows who

I am watching my Novellas since I cant see it :crying:

I just refreshed my screen and I heard talking but it was the radio station Fame FM I started yelling its on and ummmm not so much :bonk: GRRRRRRR

again my Hubby comes in the room and looks at me like :blink: :blink: and goes back to getting his locks done.

Mami is here and I am freaking out on the kids and she is talking about oh just tell him to do it, um I did and he didn't that's why I'm about to knock him out! Umm she is in the middle of the same convo why is she not reacting the same way if I did that I would get pimp slapped!

brb going to drop kick this boy right in his appendix!

Boy u guys are makin pray from now that when my time comes I have a girl(if thats any betta).....wats up wit dese kids nowadays

Princess Tia is taking it in stride

they hug, tia gets her cheque for 600K

Well Second place always come back and shine....she will definitely make it!!!!!!!!

well TIA's PROJECT WON!!!

so that's a victory!!!

Thats great...I think that she is happy that she was able to make a difference in her town

seriously, these ppl are so lacklustre

the top 3 really stand out compared to these ppl, they can't even get the crowd excited

stachelle came out and and was like "HOW YUH FEELING?" ............................ crickets ......................... "I CAN'T HEAR YOU?".................................silence...............crickets

:rofl:

why am i seeing all of the back of lady danielle's bra? how dreadful! :blink:

Bwoy a so dem do har....she must be horrible...lol

Timeline
ok ONE LAST COMMENT, mi eye dem a shut :sleepy:

nadine performed on stage, can we say a hot mess

not entirely but she sounded like one of the contestants that got booted off

Dats a shame makes me look at how di hell she judging dese ppl and she nuh betta....bwoy :lol:

gOOD MORNING EVERYONE ... HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY.. I AM SO SICK MY THROAT ,MY HEAD AND STUFFY NOSE... UGGGGHHHH I HATE BEING SICK

Uggh My2 feel better I hate the feelin too......ummm is there a Yardie bug goin around...lol

Timeline

Thanx girl for sharing this...I know with the experiences of my Yardies its giving me the heads up of wat lies ahead....Like u said it takes time, perserverance and communication.....know we are here whenever u want to vent!!!

Timeline

Well, all I can do is pray that the Embassy honors my request to have the interview the 2nd week on Nov. due to my pregnancy. I can't fly after November, so if they wanna see my face at that interview it has to happen then. If for any reason they make it later in that month I will do all I can to stay for it. But I can't fly after December 10th so I have to come home by then. Unno pray for me, please....

Girl I understand.....and will be praying for u guys....You guys have helped me keep my mind off this RFE so that must be the prayers my yardies are sending up for me....Once I get the letter will fill yall in

Jakeswife I guess you are catching up.....im about to leave now but good luck with catching up!!!

Timeline

thanks ladies.we do realize the impact the stress has had on our relationship and most of all we recognized that it's not good for the pregnancy so it's been ok for a couple of weeks now. i do feel that if we can get through this,however trying,there will be hope for the future..

As for me there's also a personal hurdle i have to get over-which is to stop living in the past.mind you it wasn't great in to begin with but it was alot less complicated.welcome to life.I did like being single most of the time without any other responsiblity but myself.yes it sound selfish but like i said right now it's sometimes help me to escape.Another minor one is having so many people over after the babies are born. Don't get me wrong i know i will need the help but i also know that i do not like alot of company at any given time.

I will have to suck it up and just deal with it until things return to normal.Another set of bittersweet moments to look fwd to.

Timeline

jakeswife,

I havent been around in awhile but very glad to hear that you and the boys are doing well, i pray everything works well for you. What you are experiencing is normal and probably moreso due to the stress of having two babies...LOL

JaP,

best of luck to you on your trip!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
gOOD MORNING EVERYONE ... HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY.. I AM SO SICK MY THROAT ,MY HEAD AND STUFFY NOSE... UGGGGHHHH I HATE BEING SICK

I hope you get better soon!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Im a fairly new member here but just wanted to wish you all the love and happiness your heart can hold! (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.