SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
bye philly, missed u.. u will laugh up a storm this weekend catching up

bye mrs tee

i need a jamaica dress, shirt, hat , earring or something LOL

Try www.rastaroots.com ... I like the stuff. The dress I ordered is on there but I didnt get from them cause I found a bigger size on e-bay.

now we're talkin!! :yes::lol:(L)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
great minds think alike jap and irie!

jeesh, I really should read all the way through before I post!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
thanks jap.. those are some GREAT styles WOW.. man i need a discount tho LOL

did you look at the clearance section Quana? :whistle:

great minds think alike jap and irie!

jeesh, I really should read all the way through before I post!

nah man... how would we know all the "great minds" if you did :lol:

Timeline
man... I could even wear this with my belly :yes:

Empress.jpg

Thats the dress I got. But in XL. It better fit over my belly! And Tierra said I have to wear a tank top under it though cause the boobs show to much. LOL

It is rayon or whatever so its stretchy...

fkn0hd.jpg

okay Lawny, spoke to a very nice woman medical scheduled for 9/28 @ 8:30!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy :dance:

Steven also dealt with Ms. Osborne. He thought she was very nice. He was not asked to pay any extra, either.

Bunz, what is irrated water?

DaDa, I was DYING laughing about the shoe comment. Made me picture that one clip of the reporter throwing a shoe at our former president, and how fast that man ducked! Which reminded me of some comedian who said "You may not like his policies, but I want that fool on my dodgeball team!"

DaDa, what does "Kick Rocks" mean?

I was waiting for y'all to answer Chiney's question on what "stand up in it" means, but no one ever did. :unsure:

DaDa, I agree that mstee gave us a tad too much info. But then again, we're all prone to over-sharing every now & then.

Congratulations, HeavenSent!!! :dance:

okay..ya'll are killing me now, imma call u, kk and chiney the 3 bliind mice LOL :innocent::innocent::innocent: .. go back and read a likkle. u can figure it out.. chiney did u????

:rofl::rofl: LAWD AVE MERCY PON Q..

PLEASEEE NO MATTA YUH CALL MI.DOAN MEK MI AN DI ONE KK IINA DI SAME CATEGORY..NO NO NO...NOOOO SAH..SHE IN A LEAGUE ALL HAR OWN AND DIDYAM DAWG

I was about to sey wow that was mean she put you in a leauge with KK. Now that was mean Q.... LOL

I'm totally lost..but I'm going to response anyway... :thumbs:

Yes...I'm in my own league :thumbs: Don't bother putting me with the 3 blind mice.. I like cocker spaniels.... :blink::wacko::wacko::blush::devil::whistle::innocent::crying::rofl:

Timeline
yunno i was thinking along that line when she said she gonna have a sexy weekend

she want one good shub fi mek har open har mout and waan cry but cyaan cry

yes man, lol

Girl! WHAT??? YEAH!!!! That's what I'm talking bout! When you try to run and realize that you already reached the headboard long time...nothing left to do but ooman up and tek it. I'll take a funky wilderbeast mating weekend over a sexy one any day. LMAO

:help: Bwoy Jawi look like di Vitamins a heal yuh.....fi ah hackle yuh body suh......but I know wat u mean.....mek yuh start seh all type a words..... :rofl:

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

Empress.jpg

Thats the dress I got. But in XL. It better fit over my belly! And Tierra said I have to wear a tank top under it though cause the boobs show to much. LOL

I guess great minds dress alike too :rofl:

sweet dress irie :yes:

Timeline

Empress.jpg

I guess great minds dress alike too :rofl:

sweet dress irie :yes:

Oh and the one on e-bay was more than $10 cheaper. :thumbs:

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
bye everyone! have a sexy weekend!

i love you DaDa...and jawi too!

Eeeehhhnnnn...tell your husband to stand up in it this time...burn off some of that dyam energy.

:rofl::rofl:

kikikiki...I can just tell that he isn't knocking the bottom out. She is too dyam hyper...probably up making sandwiches and stuff right after. I'm like Quana...move and let me sleep...love you baby same wey...but move. LMAO

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

okay?? my girl chat bout energy aftawards.. nuh sah.. thats the WORST time b4 i gotta go to work!id rather yo rass wake me up bout 2am so i can at least have a couple hrs recovery time..

For real...I can't even muster the energy. Sorry Chiney...Finesse is my girl...but she is like the freaking Energizer Bunny...I'm tired just from watching her post. Love you too Finesse.

I echo that sentiment! :yes::yes:

yunno i was thinking along that line when she said she gonna have a sexy weekend

she want one good shub fi mek har open har mout and waan cry but cyaan cry

yes man, lol

Girl! WHAT??? YEAH!!!! That's what I'm talking bout! When you try to run and realize that you already reached the headboard long time...nothing left to do but ooman up and tek it. I'll take a funky wilderbeast mating weekend over a sexy one any day. LMAO

:o:o:o:blink::blink:

:dance::dance::dance:JUST CHECKED MY EMAIL NOA2 CAME TODAY !! APPROVED !!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Heaven! This has been a very 'good news' week! :dance::thumbs:

Timeline

Alright ladies, it is lock twisting, rum drinking, dinner making time....

Yankee and Nat have GREAT TRIPS!!!! Yankee does he know you all are coming????

Nat good luck to you both (I know you won't need it though)

Have a wonderful (and sexy) weekend! LOLOL

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay Lawny, spoke to a very nice woman medical scheduled for 9/28 @ 8:30!!! yayyyyyyyyyyy :dance:

Steven also dealt with Ms. Osborne. He thought she was very nice. He was not asked to pay any extra, either.

DaDa, I was DYING laughing about the shoe comment. Made me picture that one clip of the reporter throwing a shoe at our former president, and how fast that man ducked! Which reminded me of some comedian who said "You may not like his policies, but I want that fool on my dodgeball team!"

DaDa, what does "Kick Rocks" mean?

:angry: I guess my man was the only one swindled out of $$ at Mobay! He must look too easy. I really feel like we were taken advantage of. :crying:

:rofl: LOL @ the dodgeball team comment!

Kick rocks is a nicer way of saying 'eff off'!

dara

i've bein you're freind all this tyme and yoo gonna let a litle mispeling git in bitwen us???

:rofl::rofl:

Alright ladies, it is lock twisting, rum drinking, dinner making time....

Yankee and Nat have GREAT TRIPS!!!! Yankee does he know you all are coming????

Nat good luck to you both (I know you won't need it though)

Have a wonderful (and sexy) weekend! LOLOL

Have a nice weekend Irie!

Funny, it'll be 'hair twisting' time for me tonight when I get home too!

Timeline

Empress.jpg

thats nice Jap....and u could rock it wit ur belly

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.