SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part18)

6,027 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
How is El Greco price wise?

website says $112 a night

I love El Greco. Your hunny can get it for you cheaper. When I called last month they quoted me $130 and Damien $98/night.

Breakfast and beach passes are included.

Thanks Shemmy :thumbs:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I got my tickets to see Buju and Tanya Stephens Sunday :jest: I missed so many concerts (Beres, Beenie, Capleton, etc ) because of Damien :bonk:

i thought they canceled buju's concerts??? i guess not all of them huh?

Nope just announced last week he was going back on the road. Sad news - Queen Ifrica and Tony Rebel dropped out of the lineup but they are coming back in November. Can't wait to party with Rastas :dance:

Timeline
bye everyone! have a sexy weekend!

i love you DaDa...and jawi too!

Eeeehhhnnnn...tell your husband to stand up in it this time...burn off some of that dyam energy.

damn that's my favorite line.

kikikiki...I can just tell that he isn't knocking the bottom out. She is too dyam hyper...probably up making sandwiches and stuff right after. I'm like Quana...move and let me sleep...love you baby same wey...but move. LMAO

okay?? my girl chat bout energy aftawards.. nuh sah.. thats the WORST time b4 i gotta go to work!id rather yo rass wake me up bout 2am so i can at least have a couple hrs recovery time..

girl I was thinkin the same thing....but I aint wanna say her man aint puttin it down like he should.....it might keep her butt quiet on here...lol

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
I got my tickets to see Buju and Tanya Stephens Sunday :jest: I missed so many concerts (Beres, Beenie, Capleton, etc ) because of Damien :bonk:

i thought they canceled buju's concerts??? i guess not all of them huh?

Nope just announced last week he was going back on the road. Sad news - Queen Ifrica and Tony Rebel dropped out of the lineup but they are coming back in November. Can't wait to party with Rastas :dance:

okay.. let me check ticketmaster.. he was supposed to be here in oct..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance:JUST CHECKED MY EMAIL NOA2 CAME TODAY !! APPROVED !!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Congrats HS!!! Finally...woo-hoo!

yunno i was thinking along that line when she said she gonna have a sexy weekend

she want one good shub fi mek har open har mout and waan cry but cyaan cry

yes man, lol

Girl! WHAT??? YEAH!!!! That's what I'm talking bout! When you try to run and realize that you already reached the headboard long time...nothing left to do but ooman up and tek it. I'll take a funky wilderbeast mating weekend over a sexy one any day. LMAO

Why you running?????? :innocent:

Cuz sometimes I'm not woman enough to handle it all at one time. I have to regroup and focus...LMAO

Kids are mean! Tierra had gym today so wore sweats and a t-shirt... her t-shirt from church camp. And she said some kids laughed at her. Do parents not tell their kids it is not nice to make someone feel bad??

Last year she wore a dashiki dress to school... she thought she was HAWT SHYT! Kids laughed at her and she wont where it again. :(

My mom told me different was good and I don't remember my friends making fun of me!!!

Kids can be really mean...they are jealous of Tierra...she is a BEAUTIFUL girl...

Aw, thanks! Thats what I think too! I cannot tell her that too much though.. she will get a big head. :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Oh I am so excited about seeing BUJU! Louis ordered me a dress online... hope it fits. Long black, spagetti straps with red/yellow/green stripes down the front. I want it to get here already!!!

Sounds cute. I saw some on NYC but they were made for skinny chics. Have you seen pants (kinda like yoga) with red/yellow/green stripes down on the side? I need those.

Ohh if you find 'em let me know.

The dress I found at 1st was just in smaller sizes... then I found another store/e-bay seller guy had them in bigger sizes... up to XXL.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
OKAY LADIES:

I JUST FELT THE NEED TO SAY THIS. THE LAST THING (BEFORE INTERVIEW) IS TO MAIL (FED EX) ALL THE IMPORTANT STUFF STEVE WILL NEED FOR THE EMBASSY AND IM TAKING A LIL REST FROM IMMIGRATIONS. IM GOING TO GO HOME, GET BUTT NEKKID, BOOBIES FLAPPIN IN DA WIND, BOOTAY BOUNCIN' AND DRINKING STRAIGHT OUT MY LAST BOTTLE OF RUM CREAM!!!!!!! :dance:

ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS KEPT ME SANE THROUGH THIS JOURNEY! I LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU! (F)

ROFL......bwoy u really a let the freak outta di bag(where's finesse smiley when u need it).......but nuh dash we weh so!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline
bye philly, missed u.. u will laugh up a storm this weekend catching up

bye mrs tee

i need a jamaica dress, shirt, hat , earring or something LOL

Try www.rastaroots.com ... I like the stuff. The dress I ordered is on there but I didnt get from them cause I found a bigger size on e-bay.

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
bye philly, missed u.. u will laugh up a storm this weekend catching up

bye mrs tee

i need a jamaica dress, shirt, hat , earring or something LOL

http://www.rastaroots.com/shop/index.php?c...5c11ed41adaf214

:thumbs:

LOL.. great minds!

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.