MsSheka

AUGUST I-130 PETITIONS!!

1,447 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.. this is taking forever the IV bill get ready to be paid! I dont want to think next time Im gonna hug and kiss my handsome husband again, cause I get very sad.. I have no idea when!! Please God, let us to be together very soon! Please good God, please!! I miss and I need my husband!!

:wub::(:(:crying::crying::cry::cry::huh2::cry2:

I completely understand. We are waiting for the same. I see we got married the same week!

Today has been hard. Tomorrow will be better! :thumbs:

That's the house listed. Do any of you rich Americans want a holiday home in Scotland? :lol:

Hey Scot, what's the house listed? Were you supposed to put in a link???

Finn , he just means he listed it. It took me a while to catch on to what the heck he meant by things like that's me home from work or that's whatever it was done, finished, purchased. lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everyone.. this is taking forever the IV bill get ready to be paid! I dont want to think next time Im gonna hug and kiss my handsome husband again, cause I get very sad.. I have no idea when!! Please God, let us to be together very soon! Please good God, please!! I miss and I need my husband!!

Oh lord my dear don't fall apart nowm1260.gif you need those tears for when you get lay in your hubby's arms for the first time here and not having to worry about not seeing him for months weeks even years for some people :yes: cheer up you are closer than you think karinapogue (F)(F)

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Good Morning Fellow filers :star: HEELLPP!! someone please send some positive energy my way :help::help: I can feel the Witch sneaking out of me :girlwerewolf2xn:

Wow, I'm behind! Ms. Sheka, I'm sending you tons of positive energy from the west coast. Is it there yet???!!!!

thanks Finn i need as much as i can get..i feel like the HULK today 69.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Good Morning Fellow filers :star: HEELLPP!! someone please send some positive energy my way :help::help: I can feel the Witch sneaking out of me :girlwerewolf2xn:

Go to Salem, Ma for a few days and get it out your system! The place is full of them. Your time will come. We watched everyone be approved and wondered why them and not us but then out of the blue I got the e-mail to say we'd been approved. It seems CSC has slowed down a bit but they'll get there and then you can join in the fun at the NVC! :thumbs:

I'm afraid that by the time i get to NVC i will be like the crackhead cheerleader2rqfst4.gif

I need to not sip soda when I read your posts. It went right up my nose!! :rofl:2rqfst4.gif

Lucky! My mother-in-law is taking English classes, but for some reason is too intimidated to speak English to me! I love her, but I can't talk to her! (I'm sure some people are thinking, wow, that's the perfect in-law relationship! ha)

I know what you mean Finn!! My mil only speaks arabic and my arabic is very limited but that didn't stop her from asking if her son knew what to do in the bedroom!!! :blink::blush::blush:

When I told my husband what she asked me he just about fell on the floor!!!! :rofl::lol:

Oh my...... :blush::innocent:

you know me :innocent:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

I completely understand. We are waiting for the same. I see we got married the same week!

That's the house listed. Do any of you rich Americans want a holiday home in Scotland? :lol:

Finn , he just means he listed it. It took me a while to catch on to what the heck he meant by things like that's me home from work or that's whatever it was done, finished, purchased. lol

Ha! You have quite the funny hubby!

Our timeline:

2/88: We met in Sydney, Australia at a youth hostel! He's Finnish, I'm American-both were in our early 20s at the time and fresh out of college (so couldn't afford to visit each other's countries after that!). We had a three-day romance, then went our separate ways. He actually was going to Sydney a week later, but decided at the last minute to cut his trip short in another country and go early. Wow.

1988-1998: Wrote "snail mail" letters/sent Xmas cards, but lived our separate lives. I married someone else, divorced in 2006...he lived with someone for years and then that ended.

10/08: Because of a series of random life events, I Googled my Finn Man and found him (but no link to his email, and the website his name was on was in Estonian so I couldn't even read it!). It took me two weeks to find a link to someone else, who forwarded my email to him (we were both single at the time thankfully!!!!). The email went to his spam folder but he happened to check it that day and responded back to me immediately! This was after 10 years of no contact and almost 21 years of not seeing each other after we first met.

11/08-5/09: We traveled back and forth to visit each other. Love at first (second?) sight!

7/09: Married in Helsinki, Finland...after meeting randomly 21 1/2 years ago and finding each other again!!!!!

8/13/09: I-130 sent!!!!!!!!!

Rest is on my timeline!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

My apologies. I forgot that English is not your first language! Lol. I mean My house is now listed for sale. I suppose I'll have to learn to speak American. I'll save a fortune on ink with all the letters I can miss out. I'll have to learn to put the day and the month the wrong way round and drive on the wrong side of the road. It took me the last 20 years to get used to metric and now that I've finally got it I'll have to forget it again and go back to inches and lbs and gallons. And on top of that the American pint is smaller than ours. This is too complicated. I'm gonna call the NVC and tell them to forget it. Sorry Diane. It was good while it lasted! :rofl:

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Timeline

:wub::(:(:crying::crying::cry::huh2::cry2:

I'm trying to educate you!

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Timeline

Funny ha ha or funny peculiar? :blink:

Timeline

:rofl:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

Wow, I'm behind! Ms. Sheka, I'm sending you tons of positive energy from the west coast. Is it there yet???!!!!

Hopefully you don't look like him too! :hehe:

Timeline

i do look like him sometimes :devil: when i get angry i keep warning people "you won't like me when i'm angry" and next thing you know :girlwerewolf2xn: my head gets swollen my eyes pop out and i start busting out of my clothes and my voice changes... :whistle:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

i do look like him sometimes :devil: when i get angry i keep warning people "you won't like me when i'm angry" and next thing you know :girlwerewolf2xn: my head gets swollen my eyes pop out and i start busting out of my clothes and my voice changes... :whistle:

Sounds like a typical Scottish drunk on a saturday night! ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Peculiar of course! Well, in America we would say crazy.

Our timeline:

2/88: We met in Sydney, Australia at a youth hostel! He's Finnish, I'm American-both were in our early 20s at the time and fresh out of college (so couldn't afford to visit each other's countries after that!). We had a three-day romance, then went our separate ways. He actually was going to Sydney a week later, but decided at the last minute to cut his trip short in another country and go early. Wow.

1988-1998: Wrote "snail mail" letters/sent Xmas cards, but lived our separate lives. I married someone else, divorced in 2006...he lived with someone for years and then that ended.

10/08: Because of a series of random life events, I Googled my Finn Man and found him (but no link to his email, and the website his name was on was in Estonian so I couldn't even read it!). It took me two weeks to find a link to someone else, who forwarded my email to him (we were both single at the time thankfully!!!!). The email went to his spam folder but he happened to check it that day and responded back to me immediately! This was after 10 years of no contact and almost 21 years of not seeing each other after we first met.

11/08-5/09: We traveled back and forth to visit each other. Love at first (second?) sight!

7/09: Married in Helsinki, Finland...after meeting randomly 21 1/2 years ago and finding each other again!!!!!

8/13/09: I-130 sent!!!!!!!!!

Rest is on my timeline!

Timeline

Peculiar of course! Well, in America we would say crazy.

Well Americans would know all about being crazy! :whistle:

Timeline

Sounds like a typical Scottish drunk on a saturday night! ;)

:innocent: oh no very much sober :innocent:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.