UN-KNOWN

NVC WANTS LETTER FROM POLICE

38 posts in this topic

welcome

hope it goes through well already

would be good nvc looks a ryhad instructions

you followed them exactly so you should be good

if still in trouble

suggest you get a statement from embassy saying that your pcc is the expected one

good luck

We have sent a letter to NVC and waiting what they says now well Hopefully this week we will hear some good news ... we are waiting for a long time .

Thanks .

I will be waiting for your feedback Fiaz and Brenda, just like you, I'm currently living in the Kingdom. I'm worried if the same will happen to me.

Thank you

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
welcome

hope it goes through well already

would be good nvc looks a ryhad instructions

you followed them exactly so you should be good

if still in trouble

suggest you get a statement from embassy saying that your pcc is the expected one

good luck

We have sent a letter to NVC and waiting what they says now well Hopefully this week we will hear some good news ... we are waiting for a long time .

Thanks .

I will be waiting for your feedback Fiaz and Brenda, just like you, I'm currently living in the Kingdom. I'm worried if the same will happen to me.

Thank you

I will update again as soon i receive some response from NVC .

guys guys, i understand that part of the DS-230 form is to have a police certificate. i am the petitioner and i live in the states. my wife is the beneficiary and she lives in vietnam. who's police certificate do we have to get? one for myself and one for her? haaaallp please.

5/18/2008 - Went to Vietnam for first time with brother

5/25/2008 - Cousin intro Tu, asked for number, began relationship, many phone calls, letters, emails

6/20/2009 - Went to Vietnam for sec time with dad

7/27/2009 - Dam Hoi, received marriage certificate, went to many places for vacation

6/4/2010 - Vietnam for third time with mother

6/19/2010 - Got married, went to many places for vacation

7/3/2010 - Mail out I-130

ehh nevermind. i never lived in vietnam, only visited three times, each no more than a month. so i dont need a police cert.

5/18/2008 - Went to Vietnam for first time with brother

5/25/2008 - Cousin intro Tu, asked for number, began relationship, many phone calls, letters, emails

6/20/2009 - Went to Vietnam for sec time with dad

7/27/2009 - Dam Hoi, received marriage certificate, went to many places for vacation

6/4/2010 - Vietnam for third time with mother

6/19/2010 - Got married, went to many places for vacation

7/3/2010 - Mail out I-130

guys guys, i understand that part of the DS-230 form is to have a police certificate. i am the petitioner and i live in the states. my wife is the beneficiary and she lives in vietnam. who's police certificate do we have to get? one for myself and one for her? haaaallp please.

Only beneficiary needs the Police certificate.

Thanks .

• 2 weeks later...
Last we talked with operator she said as far your PCC have ISSUE date it should be fine and when we called to check update on our case yesterday NVC said we recivied orignals documents they are fine but why PCC dont have EXP date ? OMG OMG OMG i dont know where to go what to do ... its F***G crazy . we explained to them we were told it should be fine then operator said will review again . i dont WHAT DA AF YOU SEE KAY going on with our case in NVC .

Last we talked with operator she said as far your PCC have ISSUE date it should be fine and when we called to check update on our case yesterday NVC said we recivied orignals documents they are fine but why PCC dont have EXP date ? OMG OMG OMG i dont know where to go what to do ... its F***G crazy . we explained to them we were told it should be fine then operator said will review again . i dont WHAT DA AF YOU SEE KAY going on with our case in NVC .

Hey there, so, it means to say that your case is still onhold?

I am worried that the same situation might happen to me. :wacko:

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

Hey there, so, it means to say that your case is still onhold?

I am worried that the same situation might happen to me. :wacko:

Yes we are still on hold . Plzzzzzzzzzz every one pray for our case complete we are in so bad pain.

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.