Thursday!

54 posts in this topic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

OMG how weird is this....

I just bumped into the woman who interviewed us at my husbands AOS appointment in our lobby at work! Her younger sister is one our new temps! :P NO way I could forget her! She was very stern during our interview but at the end simply a sweetheart (she scared me the first 20 mintues..lol). Besides the fact that she resembles Nicollette Sheridan :wow: how could you forget that?!? :lol: My husband certainly enjoyed the interview! :P

ok.. I asked in the Ramadan thread but I don't know hwo often it gets checked.... I have reeeeeeeally bad congestion in my chest and the phlegm family has moved in. I also have serious drainage goin on.... does this situation void my fasting due to the drainage and the constant coughing?? LIke, when I cough and the stuff won't come all the way out....so I have no choice but to swallow or suffocate..... I need the answer to this...

# The ruling of mucus and phlegm is that if one is able to spit it and take it out, it is obligatory to do so, but if it inadvertently reaches one’s body cavity and one is unable to take it out, the fast is not thereby nullified.

-http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp?HD=3&ID=16124&CATE=246

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hello Annie!

NAGI...earth to Nagi :whistle:

You rang?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Nagi ;-) Hope you're doin well!

I'm outta here. I am one tired chica...wow. I hope I can make it to the gym and then get a nap in somewhere. Cause I'm about to fall on my face...wish me luck driving home. Ugghhh. Ramadan, my son the 5:00am wake up call plus suhur prior to that are all taking a toll on me....did I mention my hubby getting home at 1am and wanting to "hang out a bit" :innocent::unsure::wacko: I'm working on 3-4 hours max of sleep (interupted sleep) a night since Ramadan began. :crying:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
OMG how weird is this....

I just bumped into the woman who interviewed us at my husbands AOS appointment in our lobby at work! Her younger sister is one our new temps! :P NO way I could forget her! She was very stern during our interview but at the end simply a sweetheart (she scared me the first 20 mintues..lol). Besides the fact that she resembles Nicollette Sheridan :wow: how could you forget that?!? :lol: My husband certainly enjoyed the interview! :P

Wadi recognized the guy who interviewed him for his K1 visa when we were at Rick's Cafe in Casablanca this past March. That was pretty coincidental, I thought. I wanted to go over and say hi, but he thought that was weird.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

A1- That is great news! What an accomplishment!

Nawal- I hear ya! I am finding that I have to take a nap each evening after I get home from work and before iftaar. I am staying up way too late due to similar things. Taking its toll- and its only week 1. ah! I guess it comes down to this- It is like when you have a newborn. You have to sleep when you can.

Happy Friday eve!

Baj

ah. the longing....

..... so I was at this house yesterday measuring for carpet. The lady has a dog...medium to tall-ish, long white fur..kinda looked like a fat-azz sheep in her house. Well, I get out my tape measure (da 30 footer charles) , lay the end down and took it out about 15 feet....that dog went ballistic and attacked my tape! Its teeth was mashing against the metal..then it turned and looked at me cuz Im holding the other end of it!

Staredown continued for about a minute, homeowner put 'oh you are a badddd doggy' outside and when my tape came back....I was slimed wit doggy spit! ewwwww

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ewe is right! :dead:

One more class to go tonight. I've had coughing fits in two classes already and this second one I had to go get coughing medicine because the throat lozenges just weren't working. :oops:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Happy Thursday all.

Life is going great, a busy week. Tuesday I celebrated 12 years with no alcohol or drugs. I am taking it one day at a time and life is awesome. God is an awesome God and seems knows how to meet all my needs. Thanks be to God.

Pray everyone has a blessed day!

Amen! Congratulations on reaching this goal. I will keep you in my prayers.

Countdown continues! 13 days to moving day! Ive been anticipating this forever, but now it seems like Ive got 1,000 things to do and Ill never get it all done in time.

All of that stuff ON TOP OF THE FACT that we are requesting u and the bebbeh's presence at our Houston event next weekend... :whistle::devil:

Yeah, Im sorry guys I cant make it. Even if I werent moving, I probably couldnt make it anyway. Houston is a 7-hour drive (if you dont stop) from where I live. I dont think I could afford the trip. But maybe ya'll can make it up to Seattle again sometime soon. We're always having a party there, it seems.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.