johncali9

reciever evidence form CO

21 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Anh John and Jerome... Hey I like it when we all get great news... PINK is moving along again.... Yeah... :thumbs:

PINK babe about time... :dance:

Wow how did you get your congressman or senator to get involve???

I there a special number to HCMC to get a whole of a CO or one of those number you have to wait for ever to get through???

Hi friend

You know I am very good politics give a call show you how you connect with them,but you must good citizen,no criminal record

Thank you

Johncali9

Timeline
Anh John and Jerome... Hey I like it when we all get great news... PINK is moving along again.... Yeah... :thumbs:

I there a special number to HCMC to get a whole of a CO or one of those number you have to wait for ever to get through???

hello Alanyen

you know they work togetther and gov link together ,they must have case # HCMC and the ins reciept ,that it

JOhncali9

Timeline

hello Alanyen

you know they work togetther and gov link together ,they must have case # HCMC and the ins reciept ,that it

JOhncali9

Hey you guy

if you gauy have the blue slip,DO NOT HIRE THE LAWYER,DOES NOT HELP just say to please congressman or sennator ,the Co listen to congress or senatoe only

Johncali9

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hello Alanyen

JOhncali9

Hey you guy

if you gauy have the blue slip,DO NOT HIRE THE LAWYER,DOES NOT HELP just say to please congressman or sennator ,the Co listen to congress or senatoe only

Johncali9

A lawyer for a blue slip is like a xich lo... not helpful if you want to get somewhere specific in a hurry.. and always trying to charge you more money for the little they do

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline

hello Alanyen

JOhncali9

Hey you guy

Johncali9

A lawyer for a blue slip is like a xich lo... not helpful if you want to get somewhere specific in a hurry.. and always trying to charge you more money for the little they do

Hi Anh scottthuy

you right no lawyer hihihi xich lo ,you know alot vietnamese congrat you scottthuy do not give up

johncali9

Timeline

hello Alanyen

JOhncali9

Hey you guy

Johncali9

A lawyer for a blue slip is like a xich lo... not helpful if you want to get somewhere specific in a hurry.. and always

trying to charge you more money for the little they do

Hello All

Here you go,I did spoken with Dos @hcmc lastnite they told me that my case was process as well , so I was ask them I would like to see them the personal and help my fiancé case as soon get pink slip they say will be two week or more I keep ask him that when he told me welcome to see me any tuesday of weddday 4-5pm and he say the case being processing just sati

John

Hi Anh scottthuy

you right no lawyer hihihi xich lo ,you know alot vietnamese congrat you scottthuy do not give up

johncali9

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.