Huong and Phung

Turning in more evidence

44 posts in this topic

Hi friends,

We are going to turn in our evidence and timeline on the 4th of September. My questions are: (please answer them in order :star: )

1. Do you have to pay any LEGIT fees? (anyone bribe?)

2. How to request to see a CO?

III. Should I or my wife go turn in the documents?

4. How was the experience at the window where you turn in the doc?

5. How much did you turn in? Everything you have?

6. Do we tell them that we're waiting ourside for their decision?

7. If my wife was to turn it in, who would she talk to about my attendance?

These are just some questions that I have so far to prepare our trip to the Consulate. Wish us luck and thank you so much my brothers and sisters who help us out so far.

Good luck to you, Huong and Phung

vnflag-3.gif

K 1 - Timeline:

11/03/2007 - 1st time to meet at her house

05/03/2008 - 2nd time to meet at her house also, begin our serious relationship

05/012/2008 - returned States

07/03/2008 - accepted as being my lover, after long ... long several trials, begin paper work collected

08/06/2008 - I-129F sent

08/08/2008 - NOA1 received by mail

12/24/2008 - approved

12/25/2008 - approval notice email sent from CRIS

12/31/2008 - received hard copy of NOA2

01/05/2009 - NVC received

01/05/2009 - stuck in NVC for AP

02/25/2009 - Ash Wednesday 2009: in AP for 7 weeks and 2 days = 51 days

02/26/2009 - NVC left

03/02/2009 - HCM Consulate General received electronic file

03/19/2009 - Packet 3 received

03/23/2009 - Packet 3 sent

04/17/2009 - Packet 4 received

05/26/2009 - Interview date

blue sheet: submit medical examination results

sworn, notarized statement

relatives of beneficiary

ex-spouse's information

06/23/2009 - require med exam results

12/09/2009 - 2nd blue sheet: suggested treatment of health condition

04/06/2010 - white sheet: schedule for re-interview

04/12/2010 - white sheet: required police certification

05/10/2010 - submit police certificate: PINK

05/17/2010 -

05/24/2010 -

06/02/2010 - visa received in hand (05/26/2010 signed)

06/12/2010 - Church wedding ceremony

06/21/2010 - POE: LAX (06/23/2010 visa expired)

06/23/2010 - civil wedding ceremony

08/03/2010 - submitted I-485 along with I-765 and I-131

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huong

do you know phone vn give me email phone please

I haven't got a phone number yet. Give me urs and i'll call u when i get there. PM me. Thanks

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Huong

do you know phone vn give me email phone please

I haven't got a phone number yet. Give me urs and i'll call u when i get there. PM me. Thanks

Huong look at this

1. A very brief courtship followed by a plunge into matrimony;

2. A marriage ceremony arranged only a short time after petitioner arrives in the beneficiary’s country and they meet for the first time;

3. No common language;

4. Petitioner resides with family members of the beneficiary in the US;

5. Petitioner is employed by or has a business relationship with a relative of beneficiary;

6. Petitioner submits phone records that show he uses a residential phone number that is listed in the name of another person.

7. US divorce followed very quickly by an engagement to foreign beneficiary is often a red flag for consular officers.

8. There is little or no documentary evidence of the relationship prior to the actual engagement.

9. Long gaps of time between the petitioner & beneficiary being together in person.

10. Failure to disclose previous marriages;

11. Failure to disclose previous petitions filed on behalf of other beneficiaries.

johncali9

I know this list and it scares me when I see it. It doesn't help when you put in in font 200k. hahahah Thanks anh John.

Edited by Huong and Phung

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Look at this post regarding submitting additional evidence.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=214733

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Huong,

Since they are calling the relatives of others in the same situation, it may be helpful to have several notarized statements of friends and relatives that are familiar with the situation as added evidence... based on recent posts, waiting till the 4th only puts you back in the queue.. best for you to go see the CO on Tues or Wed before the 4th with the evidence and you wont be so far back in the queue if the require AP and it could look better if you are there ready to provide whatever they require...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Huong,

Since they are calling the relatives of others in the same situation, it may be helpful to have several notarized statements of friends and relatives that are familiar with the situation as added evidence... based on recent posts, waiting till the 4th only puts you back in the queue.. best for you to go see the CO on Tues or Wed before the 4th with the evidence and you wont be so far back in the queue if the require AP and it could look better if you are there ready to provide whatever they require...

I agree with that. We submitted early, maybe to early. I think the Co had many other things on his mind when we submitted it and with the date for resubmission so far away it got put on the back burner. I would submit the evidence early, but not 3 weeks early as we did. I think a few days would be better, this way the co might be looking over you case already getting prepared.

They have already called at least one of her relatives so hopefully we will get the pink soon. I do like Johns font in 200, LoL I think we are lucky on most of those things. We chatted 7 months before we ever met, and I had been divorced for 2 years prior to even talking with her

小學教師 胡志明市,越南

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Huong,

I agree with that. We submitted early, maybe to early. I think the Co had many other things on his mind when we submitted it and with the date for resubmission so far away it got put on the back burner. I would submit the evidence early, but not 3 weeks early as we did. I think a few days would be better, this way the co might be looking over you case already getting prepared.

They have already called at least one of her relatives so hopefully we will get the pink soon. I do like Johns font in 200, LoL I think we are lucky on most of those things. We chatted 7 months before we ever met, and I had been divorced for 2 years prior to even talking with her

Based on that other topic posted today about turning in early and talking to CO.. I think the earlier the better in this circumstance.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

10 hours until I go to Sea-tac Airport to go visit my other half. hheheheh so excited.

Let us know how your flight was

Will do. Please pray for us! :innocent:

event.png

Goodluck Huong

Engaged: 8/19/2006

Married: 2/25/2008

Sent I-130: 6/5/2008

NOA1 Recieved: 6/26/2008

Transferred to CSC: 12/17/2008

Touched: 12/22/2008

Touched: 12/29/2008

Touched: 12/30/2008

Touched: 12/31/2008

Approved: 12/31/2008

NVC Received 01/07/2009

AOS I-864 Fee Bill arrived: 01/17/2009

"There ain't no answer. There ain't gonna be any answer. There never has been an answer. That's the answer. "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.