AbbynSheryl

My House for My wife Sheryl.

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
hi Abby. I am planning to have a belly button piercing, are you close in Dallas?lol,give me for free:) I know there are many stores in here I can have it but I just want to ask, does it hurt?how many days till it heals?lol,sorry for the dumb question.

my first piercing questions in vj.lol

hey i have been doing it for about 15 years and i have done over 125000 piercings , yes i will do it free but dallas is far from new orleans, if u ever come to visit or mardi gras time u can get it free, IT DOES NOT HURT AT ALL bcz i dont use forceps so u will not feel anything i promise, it takes about a week to heal. by the way me n wife both hate piercings and we dont want any and dont have any. lol. for me it is a job and i am very good on it. abby

Not that good at math but if you figure a 5 days week you are doing about 60 a day!!!

8 hour day about 1 every 8 minutes?

52 weeks a year = 260 work days in one year. 260x15 years = 3900 work days. 125,000 divided by 3900 = 32.05 a day, or 4 per hour.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see the problem with him posting the house that he is giving to his wife.

many times on vj in the past i have seen people post their new house or other things they are doing to improve their home, or they talk about the car that they just bought or would like to have.

we should not be jealous i dont think he meant to flaunt it but only wanted to see what others thought about the home he is bringing his wife to.

we are all family here, some of us are dysfunctional but still family.

there should not have been any personal attacks on him. be happy for him, i am

from what i can see he is very proud of what he is giving to his wife and just wanted to see what others thought about it.

just my opinion

sara

:thumbs: ...... Right On!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
lol

i give up i am so tired of answering question on my two last post, it is not worth it to answer bcz people are only talking about personal things, what i do what i buy what i pay what i ????

i only posted for opinion for my wie how she will like my house i did not post it for me, good bye. abby

ahhhh..that will give you a lesson to stop bragging coz you have nothing...

that's about enough of that. :angry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

lol

i give up i am so tired of answering question on my two last post, it is not worth it to answer bcz people are only talking about personal things, what i do what i buy what i pay what i ????

i only posted for opinion for my wie how she will like my house i did not post it for me, good bye. abby

ahhhh..that will give you a lesson to stop bragging coz you have nothing...

that's about enough of that. :angry:

:huh:

ice-skates.gif

its my fault, i lit the fire. LOL :rofl:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: Timeline

How hurtful some people can be. Abby has worked hard to get what he has and is obviously very proud of his accomplishments..... as anyone would be. Why in the world would you want to take that away from him and make him feel bad? That is shameful behaviour.

Abby, you have a lovely home and I'm sure your wife will enjoy making it her home too. I wish you all the best. (F)

iagree.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
How hurtful some people can be. Abby has worked hard to get what he has and is obviously very proud of his accomplishments..... as anyone would be. Why in the world would you want to take that away from him and make him feel bad? That is shameful behaviour.

Abby, you have a lovely home and I'm sure your wife will enjoy making it her home too. I wish you all the best. (F)

I myself thinks how lovely the house of Abby is. Same as everyone here, I also think the wife will like living in it...why not? It is not because of posting any video or pics of what you own and have, surely people will like to see whqt you have and own, but it is how a person brags about it. If a person will show other people what they own, it will not be a problem. It becomes off when the person will add how much is it, or how many he bought, or how much tax he paid, and how much money he has. As Mariel said: if you have it, flaunt it! That is right. How you flaunt it is the question. If you are pretty, show it, dont rub it to people's faces that you are pretty and keeps on announcing it. That's two different things. Some Filipinos are not just comfortable with behaviours like that. Back home, if there is someone who acts like Abby? We will say: hold on eveyone, there is a very strong wind or storm! We all give our own opinions, and each person has its own way of seeing and understanding things. We respect opinions of others here. If we gave our opinion in a negative manner, it doesnt mean Abby is already a bad person. For me, it is constructive criticism. It is a way of teaching a person to keep a person's feet on the ground. When he said that people looks at him when he parks his car and they thinks that people wish they have one, that's the pride of Abby working. He gets too proud bcoz people looks at him and thinks they are envious of him.

to the OP just be thankful that you're in the US cause if you're living in PI you will be dead by the way you act :whistle:

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.