AbbynSheryl

My House for My wife Sheryl.

135 posts in this topic

why he needed to post the house in the first place when they talk everyday for 6 hours non-stop with camera online...so i bet his wife was able to see his house right?

Korek! i'm anxious about his next post..i wonder what it's about.

September 2007-- Met Online (FilipinaHeart.com)
March 12,2009-- Married at Quezon City Hall of Justice
USCIS/NVC STAGE
May 8,2009-- I-130 Sent
August 17,2009-- I-130 Approved
August 26, 2009--case received at NVC
November 5,2009--CASE COMPLETED
USEM MANILA STAGE/ U.S. SOIL
November 17-18,2009--Medical PASSED
December 10, 2009--Interview @ 8:30AM A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
January 25, 2010--FLIGHT(Manila-Japan-Detroit,MI-Buffalo,NY)
February 22,2010-- 2-yr GREEN CARD received
February 26, 2010--SSN received
REMOVING of CONDITIONS
December 22, 2011-- I-751 mailed
February 28, 2012-- Biometrics done

October 10, 2012-- 10-yr GREEN CARD received
NATURALIZATION
January 09, 2013-- sent N-400
January 28, 2013-- Biometrics

May 22, 2013-- Interview Passed- Officially a US Citizen!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i am so sorry that i ask ur opinions , it is my mistake i was thinking that vj is family and friends here who care for each other and help each other, i am really feel bad that i ask ur opinion so forgive me, u treat me like a criminal and all the bad posts i got, i really made a big mistake and i am glad i am done with my visa and i thank u who ever help me and i really appreciate the help who ever help me but it is not worth it to be here if people treat their friends like this, i only ask my friends opinion and i really made a mistake and i regret. u make so much fun of everything i do, good luck to u all for ur visa journey. god bless u all, abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

hey i am so sorry that i ask ur opinions , it is my mistake i was thinking that vj is family and friends here who care for each other and help each other, i am really feel bad that i ask ur opinion so forgive me, u treat me like a criminal and all the bad posts i got, i really made a big mistake and i am glad i am done with my visa and i thank u who ever help me and i really appreciate the help who ever help me but it is not worth it to be here if people treat their friends like this, i only ask my friends opinion and i really made a mistake and i regret. u make so much fun of everything i do, good luck to u all for ur visa journey. god bless u all, abby n sheryl

im sorry if we made you feel bad...

in some ways you are a good person...its also nice to be proud of what you have but bragging about it is a different thing already...you never know God will take whatever you have now and all you have left are the words..."i used to have that"

God bless you always.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
iyan ang tinatawag na KSP :whistle::innocent:

so abby I have one advice: just dont mind posting here in VJ your planned videos and still pictures when your wife will land in Houston. We also have videos and pics when we landed here in the US(do you think you're the only one who knows how to do it, huh? We also have our video cams no and still cameras too!) but we did not post it here coz it is OP. When we landed here in the US, we did not make it a grand entrance coz those things are only for people who are KSP. The best thing for us is seeing our husband again(anyway my husband picked me up in PI kasi we have our own plane...hahaha! You should have contacted me so I can let you borrow it...lolz!) and be with each other's arms and we dont care what the his house looks like or if he has lotus, lambo or whatever. Keep your videos and pics for yourselves, for you and our wife's family in the Phils and to both your close friends.

im sorry if we made you feel bad...

in some ways you are a good person...its also nice to be proud of what you have but bragging about it is a different thing already...you never know God will take whatever you have now and all you have left are the words..."i used to have that"

God bless you always.

agree..good luck to sheryl..i hope she'll enjoy her stay in your mansion and her future ferrari :yes:

Edited by chris@beth

USCIS/NVC STAGE
May 8,2009-- I-130 Sent
REMOVING of CONDITIONS

NATURALIZATION

there is only one reason for people not have a mansion or lamborghini is bcz they dont have money, if the same person who talks about those thing they only wish and in some rare cases they get the money they willl do the first thing buy a house on the lake and expensive car bcz that is human nature, i never seen a lottery winner who did not buy the house and car first, who ever is talking in their mind i wish i had a lambo and a house on the lake, jealousy will make u miserable inside so goodluck and suffer without ur dreams. I am enjoying those things and having fun and i see lots of people look at me when ever i park the car and wish i can afford it, u r just like those lookers. abbynsheryl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

i have a neighbor in philippines...they won the lottery...people knew they won but they won admit it...they bought cars and build a big house...but never really brag about it...i bet they did charity but never really showed any certificates that they did it...

well i dont want a big house coz i end up cleaning it all the time...i dont want a house on the lake coz there might be crocodiles...i dont want expensive cars coz id rather buy food than spent so much money for gas and insurance and mostly i dont want so much money because money makes a person like you are now...thank you.

God bless you always abby.

Wow, Sheryl is one lucky girl to have you Abby as her husband. I bet my bottom dollar she is gonna be well taken care of. Are you gonna get her a nanny?

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

there is only one reason for people not have a mansion or lamborghini is bcz they dont have money, if the same person who talks about those thing they only wish and in some rare cases they get the money they willl do the first thing buy a house on the lake and expensive car bcz that is human nature, i never seen a lottery winner who did not buy the house and car first, who ever is talking in their mind i wish i had a lambo and a house on the lake, jealousy will make u miserable inside so goodluck and suffer without ur dreams. I am enjoying those things and having fun and i see lots of people look at me when ever i park the car and wish i can afford it, u r just like those lookers. abbynsheryl

i have a neighbor in philippines...they won the lottery...people knew they won but they won admit it...they bought cars and build a big house...but never really brag about it...i bet they did charity but never really showed any certificates that they did it...

well i dont want a big house coz i end up cleaning it all the time...i dont want a house on the lake coz there might be crocodiles...i dont want expensive cars coz id rather buy food than spent so much money for gas and insurance and mostly i dont want so much money because money makes a person like you are now...thank you.

i think that's enough already abby..that signature is sooooo immature for a 50+ yr old guy like you..come on, you're married and old..grow up!

USCIS/NVC STAGE
May 8,2009-- I-130 Sent
REMOVING of CONDITIONS

NATURALIZATION

i wonder if abby hates me now! :rofl: ...bcoz i was the brave one who made a comment about him bragging his house and cars and my fellow vj'ers just followed me. Lol! well, i did not intend to put him in the corner. i just thought that posting such things in here was irrelevant to the visa matter. i understand that this is a open forum, we are like a brothers and sisters that gives help, advice, opinion, comment to the one in need as possibly as we can...sincerely! and that includes criticism! at the same time, we nodge people that we thought is behaving stormy as him, though none of us has the right to judge people but we have all the freedom to criticize someone. criticizing and envious are two different words. they dont have the same meaning therefore (refering to abby) there's nobody envious for what you have...i myself, matter of fact is happy that sheryl have found a man like you. we're all glad that our "kabayan" is with a good man, but always remember that being a humble one doesnt make your manhood less! :bonk:

good luck and hope sheryl arrives safely!

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

i think that's enough already abby..that signature is sooooo immature for a 50+ yr old guy like you..come on, you're married and old..grow up!

HUUUWWWAAATTTTT!!!!!!! abby is already 50+ oh! nothing against the age...but good grief act like one...

The house is soooo nice abby, sheryl will definitely love it....as the saying goes "if you have it...flaunt it!"

But abby, your signature is way way way overboard! Not really nice.....

I SO LOVE VJ! and i miss it! it sure take my stress away.........

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

i didn't realized that some of my fellows here has the same opinion as mine...so i wonder if the OP is mad at me for opening this topic :wacko:;)

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

JUST BE HAPPY TO ABBY AND SHERYL

DIFFERENT PEOPLE DIFFERENT WAYS ON HOW THEY WILL SHOW THERE HAPPINESS..

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IF HE WANT TO SHOW HIS ELEGANT HOUSE HERE?? JUST BE HAPPY TO THEM...

BE SAFE TO UR WIFE..

ITS JUST AN HOURS SOON SHE WILL BE THERE...

GOD BLESS U BOTH...

Edited by Shiela-Todd

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Filed: Timeline

To Abby,

You are so blessed in so many ways. Yes, you deserve it as you worked hard to enjoy what you have now..I know you understand that people have different point of views even if you post your "assets" without any intention of being ostentatious. A matter of respecting their opinions and accepting that we can't please everybody here. Just like Abby,we need to accept who he is..exhibiting to the world what he owns as a fruit of his toil is a great achievement of him that makes him so proud..Abby you are so fortunate to have a blessed life.. Hope soon you will share your wealth to charity(good deed) not only to your wife..

I read Cristicisms, Insecurities, Envious/Jealousy- at this post which are not soundly, tssk tssk. But still i do have high respect with guys..

Good luck to you and your wife! Be happy and be more prosperous!

Leslee

that will give you another lesson...post only about visa or immigrations matters...

ice-skates.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i dont see the problem with him posting the house that he is giving to his wife.

many times on vj in the past i have seen people post their new house or other things they are doing to improve their home, or they talk about the car that they just bought or would like to have.

we should not be jealous i dont think he meant to flaunt it but only wanted to see what others thought about the home he is bringing his wife to.

we are all family here, some of us are dysfunctional but still family.

there should not have been any personal attacks on him. be happy for him, i am

from what i can see he is very proud of what he is giving to his wife and just wanted to see what others thought about it.

just my opinion

sara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.