My House for My wife Sheryl.

135 posts in this topic

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the boat? :)

can not afford it anymore,lol

just kidding soon but i have to make the dock first. so i can take a trip to bahamas on the weekend. i will decide when my wife is here with me, i dont want to make decision alone any more, abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

just kidding soon but i have to make the dock first. so i can take a trip to bahamas on the weekend. i will decide when my wife is here with me, i dont want to make decision alone any more, abby n sheryl

ahhhhhhhhh....

still need clear pic of the 22ft HD...

Edited by philwithlove09
ice-skates.gif

ahhhhhhhhh....

wait my wife is here then i will put so many pics when she is here i am in the process of packing the stuff to go pick her up. abby

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

ahhhhhhhhh....

wait my wife is here then i will put so many pics when she is here i am in the process of packing the stuff to go pick her up. abby

hahhahahahahaha, what an excuse...okey i can wait...hope you will not take pic one in the store yet..lol

ice-skates.gif

hi Abby. I am planning to have a belly button piercing, are you close in Dallas?lol,give me for free:) I know there are many stores in here I can have it but I just want to ask, does it hurt?how many days till it heals?lol,sorry for the dumb question.

my first piercing questions in vj.lol

hey i have been doing it for about 15 years and i have done over 125000 piercings , yes i will do it free but dallas is far from new orleans, if u ever come to visit or mardi gras time u can get it free, IT DOES NOT HURT AT ALL bcz i dont use forceps so u will not feel anything i promise, it takes about a week to heal. by the way me n wife both hate piercings and we dont want any and dont have any. lol. for me it is a job and i am very good on it. abby

Not that good at math but if you figure a 5 days week you are doing about 60 a day!!!

8 hour day about 1 every 8 minutes?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

lol

i give up i am so tired of answering question on my two last post, it is not worth it to answer bcz people are only talking about personal things, what i do what i buy what i pay what i ????

i only posted for opinion for my wie how she will like my house i did not post it for me, good bye. abby

lol

i give up i am so tired of answering question on my two last post, it is not worth it to answer bcz people are only talking about personal things, what i do what i buy what i pay what i ????

i only posted for opinion for my wie how she will like my house i did not post it for me, good bye. abby

ahhhh..that will give you a lesson to stop bragging coz you have nothing...

Edited by philwithlove09
ice-skates.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
lol

Again what matters most is both of you, can call it HOME :star:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

lol

well, if you didn't want to answer questions, then you shouldn't have started this thread that needed just a common-sense..look, i have nothing against with you and whatever fortunes you have but tone it down, lolo..we are in Philippines forum and most (if not all) of us here are willing to support each other because of our kababayans and I, personally, don't want to have any issues with any members but it's you who made yourself an "outcast" because of your "windy" behaviour..have you noticed how many people reacted to your posts..? definitely not jealous but showing off is just not a filipino thing (well, im not saying all filipinos are not show-off, there are some but i'm sure not like you)..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
lol

that's what people get when they just brag without thinking first...hehehe! Again Abby it is just "common sense." If I am the husband, I will send the house video to my wife directly and ask for her truthful opinion if she likes it or not and if she wants live there. now come to think of it, who do you think will nt like living in thT house? Is the house of our wife a grand palace in the Phils that you will have to say" I hope she will like to live in it?" Dude, it's common sense and mathematics...hehehehe! Add or minus lang yan! Even if the house is as grand as yours but she will be depressed coz she misses the hut in the Philippines, then it's no use. What's the joy of living in a big house if it would feel so empty in the end? A home is the best. It'S your wife's opinion on whatyou have and what will you do thT matters, so ask her directly and not via VJ.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I cannot wait for Abby to post the wife's house in the Phils coz I mentioned the word "hut." maybe he will post a pic or video here to show off it's not a hut. Baka nga grand palace ang bahay coz he is anxious if the wife will like living in his house in Louisiana.

Timeline

You don't need to prove anything here in VJ, show the video to your wife :blush:

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

Timeline

iyan ang tinatawag na KSP :whistle::innocent:

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.