AbbynSheryl

My House for My wife Sheryl.

135 posts in this topic

To Abby,

Do you have to always show-off? I saw some of your posts about your freaking cars and now your house. I'm happy you have all these things, but can't you just keep it to yourself and your YOUNG wife..? I don't think your post is relevant to visa processing. If I were your wife, I will kick your a$$ for ruining my name because I would think that filipinos here on VJ would think that I just married you because of what you have. The fact that you're waaayyyy older than her..

I won't be surprised if one day your post will be about some things were stolen/taken from your house by unidentified men because you just gave details...but I hope not.

Sheryl is still my kabayan.

I must agree that his post is off topic, but let him do the things that he wants. I think he is just happy of having Sheryl in his life.

I can sense that he is bragging with those things that he has but we shoudn't be affected by it. Sometimes our opinion with these kind of things are showing how we envy some people. We are different with so many things so deal with it.

Dec 15,2009 - Assigned interview date on January 24,2010!!

Jan. 24, 2010 - Interview!! Approved

Jan. 28, 2010 - VISA received

Mar. 03,2010 - POE, New York (JFK)

Apr. 12,2010- CA ID

May 20,2010- CA Driving License

May, 25,2010-Wife told me that she is pregnant ^_^

Jan.25,2011- Our daughter was born

Lee and Jen + Karenza

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Abby,

You are one of the luckiest people living in the world. Where you are so blessed. Money, House, Cars and pretty wife and I know you are grateful to God for what you have now. Thanking HIM for giving you such things. I do have a suggestion to you.....to be grateful to God is to share your blessings to people who are in need. Charity like World Vision. I'm not advertising this here in site. I'm suggesting it to Abby but to those who would like to share their blessings too it is up to you. It's a good feeling when you help someone in your own little way. Just check this video.....

$10-$50 a month can't hurt your pocket for a millionaire like you....do you agree?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

hey thank u and trust me i do my share of charity and if u wanna see it just take a look. thank u again. abby n sheryl

LastScany_opt.jpg

LastScanyy_opt.jpg

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

To Abby,

Do you have to always show-off? I saw some of your posts about your freaking cars and now your house. I'm happy you have all these things, but can't you just keep it to yourself and your YOUNG wife..? I don't think your post is relevant to visa processing. If I were your wife, I will kick your a$$ for ruining my name because I would think that filipinos here on VJ would think that I just married you because of what you have. The fact that you're waaayyyy older than her..

I won't be surprised if one day your post will be about some things were stolen/taken from your house by unidentified men because you just gave details...but I hope not.

Sheryl is still my kabayan.

I must agree that his post is off topic, but let him do the things that he wants. I think he is just happy of having Sheryl in his life.

I can sense that he is bragging with those things that he has but we shoudn't be affected by it. Sometimes our opinion with these kind of things are showing how we envy some people. We are different with so many things so deal with it.

hey it does not boter me at all but i know one thing when i drive a lambo people look at me with envy, there is nothing i can do. abby n sheryl

please stop commenting on this iam sorry but i hate this where are we going i just wanna people opinion how my wife willl feel in my house nothing else.

thank u so much for all the comments. abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Nice abby!Thank you for sharing your stuff with us here :thumbs: I'm sure sheryl will be happy with you. :star:

welcoem i think vj is here as a nice family so help ful with every aspect of life, i love to be here, abby

Sherryl will surely love your crib Abby.

How many hours to go before the touch down?

February 2006 - File Petition, Approved

May 2006 - Medical, Interview, VISA on hand

September 2006 - Set foot prints in the chilly icy JFK, NYC

December 2006 - Civil Wedding

March 2007 - File AOS

June 29, 2007 - Temporary Green Card

I-751

May 30, 2009 - Priority Mail with Confirmation Receipt I-751 Packet

June 1, 2009 - Packed Received by USCIS around 4PM (per USPS Confirmation Delivery Receipt) - now, what's next?

June 2, 2009 - I-797C Receipt Date (Time 21:07....are they operating 24 hours???)

June 3, 2009 - Cashed Check/Bank Cleared

June 4, 2009 - USCIS Postage Date

June 5, 2009 - Local Post Office Receipt date (so, its been sitting on our mail box in house #2 for 5 days...)

June 11, 2009 - Got it! 1 year extension notice......

June 18, 2009 - Received Biometrics schedule

July 10, 2009 - Biometrics Day (cancelled/re-sched)

July 23, 2009 - Biometrics day

November 2, 2009 - Approved

November 5, 2009 - Received via Mail "Approval Notice"

Waiting for actual GC

----NO RFE!!!-----------

rmdlw2.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Ok, please forgive me in advance this is just gentle teasing. :P

I'm 200% sure she'll love it because it's obvious no girl hasn't been taken care of that place for a long time.

It would be funny if you'd make a little video like that again, in 3 months. :)

Like before and after Sheryl. ;)

I'm wondering if the car over the bed will survive...

Last significant immigration event:

ROC: Approved : 04/17/2013

USCIS works in mysterious ways...

I'm 200% sure she'll love it because it's obvious no girl hasn't been taken care of that place for a long time.

yes i agree long long time for me,

i will make the video maybe on the airport of her arrival,

thank u

abby

Sherryl will surely love your crib Abby.

How many hours to go before the touch down?

i am leaving after i close my business at about mid night and i will be wait for her at the airport for her arrival at about 10 am on thursday

so i have about 39 hours left, lol

abby

Filed: Timeline

Forget the LAMBO....is the LAMBADAboth going to do....next

lambada

Edited by ErosandSally

Forget the LAMBO....is the LAMBADAboth going to do....next

lambada

:lol::bonk:

hey guys , what's wrong with abby's post ? the subject was about the house for his wife , definitely it has to be accompanied by a picture ; Wouldnt we have wondered if he has been bragging about it and not showing us the picture?

there is a problem...need a clear picture of that 22ft HD...

ice-skates.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

please stop commenting on this iam sorry but i hate this where are we going i just wanna people opinion how my wife willl feel in my house nothing else.

thank u so much for all the comments

hmmm why your wife sheryl can't tell you how she feels about your house?that you need other people's opinion?is she mute or somethin?is she blind?if she is blind that u need to show us for us to tell you how she feels then ..by all means...i would think she won't aprreciate the "22"ft hd tv (isnt that a projector what you shown?) a projector is hard to operate and if she is blind then she wont aprreciate it anyways..if she is mute?then a projector(22 ft) might be a good idea.hak hak hak..im really amused..my husband says it looked like u took a picture of a hotel room hehhehe...sorry i cant resist.anyways ask your wife how she feels about your house

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey vjers,

here is my house and i am hoping my wife like living in it.

good luck to u all with ur visa journey, abby n sheryl

Congrats again, and I also think she will definately love it.

JNR

Congrats again, and I also think she will definately love it.

thank u so much i appreciate ur comment. abby n sheryl

Where is the boat? :)

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.