AbbynSheryl

My House for My wife Sheryl.

135 posts in this topic

Hope you're not too attached to the Lamborghini picture being over the bed - might want to start looking for an alternate/less-bachelor location .. :jest:

I am not attach to lambo any more, now i am married and i want the family soon. those days are gone. abby

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW 2 Lamborghinis!!! Costs a $$$ few hundred thousand dollars each $$$!!! Wish I could have one, too. Maybe in my dreams :D

yes i was freak for the expensive cars few years ago but not any more, here u can see all the cars i owned in my u tube page. abby n sheryl

http://www.youtube.com/user/xtcrings#play/...B5CE94CA416B923

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

hi abby,

you know...you sent money 1500 every month to your wife, you will buy everything new when your wife come here, you are easy to find in your place, you emphasized the word Lotus as if we cant read it if its in small caps..you have lamborgini whatever i spell it i dont care then you post your house with the "humble effect" statement i am hoping she likes living in it ...i was asking myself...is he a business man? he doesnt look like...is he a drug lord? might be..joke hehhehehhe

so im just really curious...whats your job abby?

thank you and God bless you.

hi abby,

you know...you sent money 1500 every month to your wife, you will buy everything new when your wife come here, you are easy to find in your place, you emphasized the word Lotus as if we cant read it if its in small caps..you have lamborgini whatever i spell it i dont care then you post your house with the "humble effect" statement i am hoping she likes living in it ...i was asking myself...is he a business man? he doesnt look like...is he a drug lord? might be..joke hehhehehhe

so im just really curious...whats your job abby?

thank you and God bless you.

LOL

i am a BODY PIERCER

i love my job, r u interested in tongue it is free. just kidding.

abby

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Your house is beautiful! Love that movie screen! Hey, there's nothing to clean. It's spotless! I think you just motivated me to clean my house today. Oh wait, that thought's gone now. hehee

You've done well. There's nothing wrong with toys when you're successful!

Our timeline:

2/88: We met in Sydney, Australia at a youth hostel! He's Finnish, I'm American-both were in our early 20s at the time and fresh out of college (so couldn't afford to visit each other's countries after that!). We had a three-day romance, then went our separate ways. He actually was going to Sydney a week later, but decided at the last minute to cut his trip short in another country and go early. Wow.

1988-1998: Wrote "snail mail" letters/sent Xmas cards, but lived our separate lives. I married someone else, divorced in 2006...he lived with someone for years and then that ended.

10/08: Because of a series of random life events, I Googled my Finn Man and found him (but no link to his email, and the website his name was on was in Estonian so I couldn't even read it!). It took me two weeks to find a link to someone else, who forwarded my email to him (we were both single at the time thankfully!!!!). The email went to his spam folder but he happened to check it that day and responded back to me immediately! This was after 10 years of no contact and almost 21 years of not seeing each other after we first met.

11/08-5/09: We traveled back and forth to visit each other. Love at first (second?) sight!

7/09: Married in Helsinki, Finland...after meeting randomly 21 1/2 years ago and finding each other again!!!!!

8/13/09: I-130 sent!!!!!!!!!

Rest is on my timeline!

Your house is beautiful! Love that movie screen! Hey, there's nothing to clean. It's spotless! I think you just motivated me to clean my house today. Oh wait, that thought's gone now. hehee

not really close to clean but i told sheryl and she said she has no problem bcz i was living single so it is ok with her. we both will clean up the mess together, bcz i was living here in kenner for almost a year bcz i have a small apartment behind the business so i did not feel like driving about 45 minutes to go to home to sleep, plus we talk till about 3am everyday on skype. but now i just got my electric n water n cable connection back so i can live like a couple, now i dont mind driving bcz she will come with me to work almost everyday so she can meet people and make friends, i have not used the house for a year but it is time to enjoy everything. i can not wait till she is here.

You've done well. There's nothing wrong with toys when you're successful!

yes i agree why not enjoy the money.abby

Edited by AbbynSheryl

nice..guess it's not easy to clean the whole house!i don't like living that house without housemaids..lol...your wife sheryl will like it ;)

[/size][/color]

7jrbir.png

TIMELINE I-130

June 29, 2009 - sent packet I-130

July 9, 2009 - received NOA1 (thanks God)

Sept. 9, 2009 - received approval email from USCIS thru CRIS

Sept. 14, 2009 - NOA2 hardcopy received by husband

Sept. 18, 2009 - case number assigned (NVC process starts)

Nov. 4, 2009 - CASE COMPLETE @NVC!

Nov. 13, 2009 - interview date assigned by NVC

DEC. 10, 2009 AT 6:30AM

re scheduled DECEMBER 1, 2009- INTERVIEW - white slip (passport and medical results from st. luke

Dec 14, 2009 - VISA received

Dec 21, 2009 - USA arrival (POE - San francisco)

Jan. 6, 2010 - SSN received

Jan. 7, 2010 - 2 years GC received

THANKS GOD AND MOTHER MARY FOR ALL THE GUIDANCE.

Main things is!! Where's the rice cooker?//

ALSO!

Hope that's not a black dog!!!

shooots! Gotta have da kine cooker, I hope da dog not black tooooo lol :blink:

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

I thought this web site is only for a Visa related matter not for anything else like posting houses and cars to show off how nice they are whatsoever! I am sure that many of us here on VJ has the same things and or i would say maybe even prettier but we dont post it coz not just we dont want to be called "windy", but it is irrelevant to the Visa discussion. :whistle:

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

:thumbs:

Hope you're not too attached to the Lamborghini picture being over the bed - might want to start looking for an alternate/less-bachelor location .. :jest:

:thumbs:

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

I thought this web site is only for a Visa related matter not for anything else like posting houses and cars to show off how nice they are whatsoever! I am sure that many of us here on VJ has the same things and or i would say maybe even prettier but we dont post it coz not just we dont want to be called "windy", but it is irrelevant to the Visa discussion. :whistle:

lol

i agree we got the visa and i have 80 hours to kill,

abby

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ALSO!

I agree to you. Not only because of the immigration topics but because of the fact that it is very "off" to read things like that. I guess it was not a way of informing people but to show-off because he has to describe every detail of his house including two washers in the kitchen, etc, not to mention emphasizing the cars in big letters. Is it really needed? A lot of people have the same or even more than those being shown but they prefer to be "low profile" so other people would not be turned off. I see the op as someone who regard material things to make life better for her wife and not really focused on questions regarding their being together soon. I wonder if the wife doesnt feel dizzy of how he posts his topics. Though there are a lot of helpful ideas, but it is mostly covered or added with bragging. You dont really have to announce to the whole world in detail what you do and what you possess because some people are not comfortable with it.

To the op, I have nothing against you, I am just saying my idea of your "off topics." We are not rich like you, and no cars or house like yours, but even if we will have those, we wont brag them here because we will not know how people will react to it especially because we dont know them personally and the biggest fact is THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO DO IT. Focus on how you will treat your wife and how you could make your marriage work for the best and not the material things you can brag to her or to us. They dont make a marriage or a home. Good luck and God bless to you and your wife.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ALSO!

I agree to you. Not only because of the immigration topics but because of the fact that it is very "off" to read things like that. I guess it was not a way of informing people but to show-off because he has to describe every detail of his house including two washers in the kitchen, etc, not to mention emphasizing the cars in big letters. Is it really needed? A lot of people have the same or even more than those being shown but they prefer to be "low profile" so other people would not be turned off. I see the op as someone who regard material things to make life better for her wife and not really focused on questions regarding their being together soon. I wonder if the wife doesnt feel dizzy of how he posts his topics. Though there are a lot of helpful ideas, but it is mostly covered or added with bragging. You dont really have to announce to the whole world in detail what you do and what you possess because some people are not comfortable with it.

Sorry sjr09, but my post was suppose to be a comment on happydnlove's post and not on your's .

To the op, I have nothing against you, I am just saying my idea of your "off topics." We are not rich like you, and no cars or house like yours, but even if we will have those, we wont brag them here because we will not know how people will react to it especially because we dont know them personally and the biggest fact is THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO DO IT. Focus on how you will treat your wife and how you could make your marriage work for the best and not the material things you can brag to her or to us. They dont make a marriage or a home. Good luck and God bless to you and your wife.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.